8.7
Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
Dar Warda Located at 31 Derb Sidi Alaa Talaa, , Fez.
Morocco
Fez 31 Derb Sidi Alaa Talaa
87% 130
34.0634145 -4.9817633
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016

- Location is really good, right in the middle of medina; - Staff is very nice! Everyone willing to help and always kind; - Breakfast was delicious; - The only thing that I didn't like was the bedroom: I thought I got the one with double bed but I chose the wrong one, whch led me and my friend to a small bedroom with 2 single beds (they were really hard, my back hurt a lot and I had a stiff neck) and a bathroom which had an awful smell. Taking a shower was not a pleasent moment!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
4th Dec 2015

We had a nice stay in this riad. We booked a standard twin room but instead of the basic room we were upgraded for free to a beautiful decorated room. The shower was very good and the breakfast was great. The staff arranged a taxi who picked us up at the airport. When we arrived in the riad Chakib invited us for some Moroccan tea on the roof terrace which has a lovely view. Chakib taught us the first things about Fes and showed us the two main streets in Fes.