Superb 3 Total Reviews
Superb 3 Total Reviews
Dar Zaman Located at 29 Derb Bouelilou, Sidi Ben Slimane, , Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech Marrakech 40000 29 Derb Bouelilou, Sidi Ben Slimane
100% 3
31.6356803 -7.9911804
    Rooms available

• Canada, Mixed Group, 31-40
23rd Aug 2016

I randomly chose Dar Zaman from a Lonely Planet list & feel that I hit the jackpot. My only regret was that I had not booked another night there! The local staff were incredible & the owner Peter was very helpful with our trip planning. I would stay there again in a heartbeat - a lovely little oasis amidst the bustle of Marrakech.