Dar Zman Reviews

Av Hassan 2, Bab El Hammar, Rue Ben Yelloun, Chefchaouen, Morocco

We had a lovely time staying at this Bed and Breakfast. The staff were very kind and the breakfast each morning was great. They also gave a good recommendation for a local restaurant in the medina that we really loved. All in all, a good place to explore Chefchaouen from.

I have nothing but good things to say about this hostel . Excellent location , excellent staff and the rooms were fantastic. The only minor shortcoming was that the hot water was temperamental during our stay . But I would definitely go back again .

It really is a little luxury hostel; it was my first stop and there was no problem paying with euros (no credit card though). It's on the edge of the medina that makes it very comfortable to get to and from via taxi(got there really late), and then to walk to the bus station. There were extra blankets, and the rooms are beautiful. Breakfast is served at the table, with a view lovely view of the mountains. Way above Morocco standards! I really enjoyed my stay and I'd definitely go back! :)

View all Chefchaouen Bed and Breakfasts