DarNell Reviews

33 Rue Sekka, Soco Chico, Tanger Medina, Tangier, Morocco

I had a fantastic stay. Magee was great.

• 4th Nov 2013

Maggie is a very nice person, who tells you all the great places to go! She also serves a very very god maroccain breakfast!

Dar Nell hosted me for six consecutive nights, then later a final night. It was a treat: right in the Medina close to two main taxi points, completely secure, very comfortable with a good bed and linen, tasty breakfast at a reasonably early hour, and a reasonable price. The host, Maggie, is a real pleasure - knowledgeable, funny, attentive, and discerning about likely interests of varied guests. Her reliable presence at the house was the best feature of Dar Nell; I'm very glad I stayed there.

View all Tangier Bed and Breakfasts