Darling View Point Bungalows Reviews

120 Moo T. Maehee A. Pai, Pai, Thailand

great place with nice Darling women.i like it .i was the only Chinese over there.thanks.this amy

Really nice that it's a 5 minute walk from town, nice to be separate but so close to the nightlife! Good vibes

Darlings is ok, you get what you pay for. I did read a review that said the bed sheets hadn't been changed, I had the same experience as there was chewing gum stuck to the mattess cover. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm and it really smelt like sewage and they turned the water off half way through the day. I asked Darling about the water and ahe said she was too busy and the water was off, she is nice most of the time but can be rude and abrupt.

The woman's name is Ann, she is a fake, conniving, dirtbag. The man there is no better. The hostel does not highlight Pai's culture, or people. I recommend staying elsewhere. They ripped me off, You can hear everything through the walls, if you're wanting a party this is it. It does not represent the best essence of Pai.

• 14th Feb 2015

Darling was wonderful, so sweet and made us feel right at home. Loved the hammocks on the porches and the location!

Awesome place to stay and meet people. Darling and Peter are wonderful hosts! I had a really great time there, that's the place to be if you like party at night and chilling during the day!

• 12th Feb 2015

Absolutely amazing experience!!! Pai is a place amazing all in itself but Darling View guesthouse was operated by two of the nicest people I have ever met in my travels. Highly recommend!!!! Great time!

I stayed in a 8 persons dorm and it was awful : only one toilet/shower for 8 persons, no room for luggage, beds were only separated by 10-20cm, and it was very dirty. My sheets obviously had not been washed for days (weeks ?) : there were hairs and dust. It was the same for the other guests in my dorm. When I told the manager, he did not seem to care and did not even apologize ... Other than that the building and view are gorgeous, and there was a good atmosphere in the common garden.

A great stay in Darling View. Campfires every night with fellow travellers.

Darling is a wonderful place to travel especially if you're backpacking solo. It is a very social atmosphere with friendly staff which makes you feel like you're a part of a community. I would absolutely recommend staying here!

• 8th Feb 2015

This place is a little far from the walking street- about 10 minutes- but worth the walk. The woman who owns it is MAGICAL. She is worth the stay alone no matter what you read. The room is highly average, no lockers in the room but at the front desk, bathroom is average- just one for the room. BUT they have a bonfire every night, and the place has SUCH a positive vibe! You can rent super cheap motos here as well and they will tell you how to get off the beaten path. I wanted to stay for a week!

feels more like a clubhouse with added rooms with mattresses thrown on the floor. The place is undermanned but the staff is lovely. Dirty sheets, paper thin walls but a great atmosphere.

Pros: Has real walls, so it's warmer at night than many places that have only bamboo huts. Awesome fire every night. You can rent scooters right at the hostel. Short walk into town, and next door to circus if you want to hang out there during the day or have friends there. Cons: Currently a construction zone, trying not to slip on the construction dirt mounds on the way to my room. Bathrooms and reception area could use some tidying. Walls between rooms are paper thin, & you can hear everything

Loved my stay here. Darling and her husband were incredibly helpful and welcoming. What I loved most though was the atmosphere of the place. Every night there is a bonfire and people socialising outside the dorms. Made lifelong friends here that I went onto travel to the Islands with. Wouldn't stay anywhere else when I come back to Pai.

The land owner 'Darling' isn't a darling at all. she does changes without considering others, and gets angry when it's the other way around. Beds were on the floor and not decent. Overall bad place.

I can't reccomend this hostel enough, it was such a lovely lovely setting and atmosphere. The rooms were ok, beds were hard as nails but none of that mattered to us because we met some fantastic people and had the most stunning views. Darling really is a complete darling!!!

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

The real reason you go to Darling's is Darling! its not the best bang for your buck, nor the cleanest but the view is awesome and so is darling herself. its just outside pai (like a 5 minute walk from the main street) and has a good common area with lots of activity when I was there. the few extra dollars for a 5 person dorm is worth it!

Great atmosphere, especially around the fire. They give you extra blankets when cold. Stunning views. But bathroom was never clean.

Darling is the cutest person in the World! Location is ok, you have to Walk a bit to get to the centre, but it is a Nice and beautiful walk. The view is amazing!! There are no lockers, but we didn't worry because the other people in the dorm were very nice..

If you want to party until the rooster begin to sing, then this is your place

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4