Darling View Point Bungalows Reviews

120 Moo T. Maehee A. Pai, Pai, Thailand

Darling is the cutest person in the World! Location is ok, you have to Walk a bit to get to the centre, but it is a Nice and beautiful walk. The view is amazing!! There are no lockers, but we didn't worry because the other people in the dorm were very nice..

If you want to party until the rooster begin to sing, then this is your place

This was a horrible stay and very overpriced. People are partying till 6 a.m and you will hear everything. If you let 'darling' know, that doesnt change a thing. She doesnt mind that you can't sleep. Dont stay here unless you like to party all night long.

• 22nd Jan 2015

This was the only hostel available online- but I didnt get this impression online: THIS IS A PARTY HOSTEL. Music goes on (euro disco tech) until 3 am. They sell rum at the front desk- so if you're in Pai to get skunked, this is the place for you. Upon walking into Darlings we passed a group that had just rented out one of the private bungalows- they were on the front deck and the railing had collapsed- 4 people got injured and broke some bones- so be weary of the structural foundation of the pla

• 22nd Jan 2015

Darling is crazy in a beautiful way. We did a sunset dance when I arrived before I checked in :p the view is gorgeous and if you're looking for somewhere off the main drag, this is the perfect place. Pai is incredible! You can also rent scooters through the hostel with insurance for 150 baht per day.

Perfect location, relaxed space You have to be patience if you want something from the staff

• 18th Jan 2015

Darling is awesome! Directions should be clearer though.

Darling is very sweet. Walls super thin, beds v close together and wifi can be sketchy. Gorgeous views and great atmosphere though.

Absolutely enjoyed my staying at Darling. Would come back indeed. No complaints. Only positive impression!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Lithuania

We originally planned to stay 2 nights but stayed 5. Nice hostel, good location outside of town. Beautiful views. Large property. Darling, the owner, is hilarious. They serve breakfast at the main lodge for a fee. Wifi is alright, a little spotty around our room. We rented the three bed private room and it had an awesome patio. Small pool and firepit. On the downside we smelt sewage in the evenings in our room, and our bathroom smelt like mildew. Walls are incredibly thin, heard everything.

The owners are really friendly, calling me darling and beautiful and gave me a bracelet for good luck when i checked out. It is a nice walk from town, bonfire pit really for nighttime socialising!

Everytime we flushed, a stank came up from under the floor. The view from the rooms were spectacular!

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Norway

Darling is a true angel! She literally saved my life by treating my wounds that I took from a scooter accident. She is a very friendly, helpful and smiling person. The hostel itself is very open and very beautiful. Pai is a true paradise. Make sure you don't miss this serene spot!

Great place to stay, staff are exceptional!

There are many reviews already, which were either extremely positive or negative I was curious about what to expect, but all in all, a 3/5 is what is deserves! The lady in charge here calls everyone darling, and she is a darling herself. She gave everyone a bracelet for new years, and she is always friendly. But she really pushed me to write a good review for this guesthouse. And the toilets were horrid, and I'm not one to complain, but it was the worst I've ever seen. Charges differ per person!

Amazing view of the mountains, perfect place to relax in a hammock on the balcony all day.

I love it here, so chilled and relaxed. Beautiful views and amazing people. I think I could live here!

• 30th Dec 2014

Positives: Darling View is a 15 Min walk from the main markets. It has a great view of Pai and ample bench and hammock space to chill out on. The owner is very very sweet. Negatives: Things are very disorganised. We arrived and had to wait 60 mins to check in. The bathrooms were really dirty and showers below average. Walls are just a single layer of woven foliage and the rooms were cold and noisy. Valuable Lockers are located behind a gate that was often itself locked.

We loved our stay here we actually extended our stay a little bit because we had such a nice experience! We had a private room with 7 people, which would have maybe been a little weird if we were staying in a room with other people we didn't know as the beds are quite close, however it was perfect for us! It was very easy to find during the day. It had amazing views from our balcony, problem the best part!

Awesome views. Good place to stay for cheap for a few nights and just up the hill from the town. Mattresses are just on the floor but its clean and has suitable shower with hot water and bathroom. Walls are a bit thin so you can hear everything. Well taken care of here though would recommend if you are looking for some simple.

• 21st Dec 2014