Dasol Livingtel Reviews

1589-1 Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I stayed here for about 4 nights in July. Jun, the keeper of the hostel is very friendly and helpful. He even took me to the bank himself when I needed to exchange some Korean won n don't know where to go. Room was small but hey, you only need a place to rest at night. you have all the facilities you need in the room, thus more privacy. Again, two thumbs up for customer service. In fact, I'm staying there again when I go in September. :-)

The room was really really (and I mean really) small, it's basically just a place you can sleep. There's no lounge or bar or anything like that where you can chill out, very basic and very quiet. It's pretty close to the subway station and I was close to where I needed to be so it was fine for me. The bathroom was kind of smelly because of the drains, and the internet cable was too short. Otherwise it was ok.

• 5th Jul 2013