David Inn Reviews

Via Ricasoli 31, Florence, Italy

I absolutely ADORED my stay at David Inn with Nadia - such a unique and cute little hostel with an even cuter owner. Nadia will attend to your every need, providing you with a freshly made bed each morning, maps and a chat about Florence including opening and closing times of every museum, and fresh cookies every day! I will 100% be returning to David Inn when in Florence, and I want to thank Nadia for being such an amazing host. -Hayley, from New Zealand.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Beautiful group of girls educated, intelligent and beautiful! Perfect for a beautiful city like Florence ..... and for David Inn. Thanks for the compliments.

David Inn is an amazing hostel near the Duomo. Nadia is an incredibly warm and helpful host to her guests. After 10 minutes we felt at home thanks to her. The hostel is very clean and has comfortable beds, along with a kitchen and living room. The location is perfect, being down the street from the Duomo and the original David was very convenient. Nadia was also amazing in terms of recommending places to eat/visit. I would highly recommend David Inn to anyone staying in Florence.

• 20th Feb 2015

Fantastic group of guys and girl who have chosen Italy to study in our universities enriching our Culture, our Art ....!! Also they try to speak italian language !!! Talented: beautiful, educated and intelligent. Congratulations to you.

It's amazing hostel. Host is very friendly and kind as a good friend. She told me all important places in Florence! So lovely!!! Hostel is also beautiful and designed by host herself. 這民宿很漂亮、乾淨,主人很親切。最重要是地點很好,吃東西方便,去著名景點也很方便。

Very nice, kind and respectful. I heartily thank you !

This was my first experience staying in a hostel, and it could not have been better! Nadia is the most helpful and welcoming host who truly cares about everyone who comes to stay at David's Inn. The hostel itself could not be in a more convenient location - it is on a quiet street only a few hundred feet from the Galleria d'Accademia (David) and the Duomo. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the bathrooms are very clean. Overall a very positive experience. I will definitely come back!

• 13th Feb 2015

Thanks so much for the compliments .... my goal is to make sure that my guests have a beautiful memory of Florence and at the same time as well you feel at home. They are content to be there with you !! Come Back !! I'll be waiting ....

David Inn is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Nadia has created the best hostel environment in Florence. She cares for each of her guests and makes sure that every person is comfortable in her hostel and the city. It is located perfectly in the center of the city. You cannot find a better place than David Inn. I travelled alone to Florence and with David Inn I had a wonderful time and met great people. Will absolutely go back

• 6th Feb 2015

The pleasure was mine !!! Have guests with you is the greatest satisfaction: polite, helpful, polite and friendly with others ..... You can not ask for better !! Go back ... I'll wait with all my heart!!!!

David Inn was a great hostel to stay at. Nadia is a wonderful host and is willing to help out in any way she can. She recommends great places to explore, where to eat and even shop :) The hostel is located in a great area. It's not a party hostel. But it's a good hostel to meet people. Recommended.

Thanks Mari .... delightful host and excellent photographer!

Just 5 minutes walk to the Duomo! Nadia was really nice and happy to recommend sites to see, places to eat etc. She even offers a service where she'll do your laundry! The atmosphere was pretty friendly. It was a bit quite as the hostel had been closed for a week in the winter, but it was still easy to meet people. Only gripes are one of the rooms is cold and the shower isn't the best (very tiny with low water pressure).

Nadia is the nicest host ever. She greeted me at the door by name with a smile and some cookies. This hostel feels more like a stay at Grandma's house than a hostel. She takes the time to sit with you and give you the run down of the city. It's not a party hostel but for me that's a good thing! The rooms are clean and everyone I met there was very nice. I will definitely stay again next time I am in Florence!

• 5th Jan 2015

Thanks !! I wait you again....you are very nice !!

David Inn was absolutely lovely. I really enjoyed my stay here, and I hope to be back in the near future! So comfortable, so cozy, and so so so close to everything. Not to mention that there are two different Gelato cafés within a 2 minute proximity which is a major plus haha. Close to the train station! Nadia was a fabulous host, she explains the best attractions to visit in Florence during your stay and shows you how to get there too! Really couldn't ask for anything more.

• 4th Jan 2015

Very polite and very nice .... thanks for the compliments .... back!

Hostel paling top yang pernah gw coba! Owner nya yaitu nadia, dia supee baik dan bakal nolongin lu dengan kasih beberapa advice buat apa yg harus didatengin pertama kali pas d florence, dan kalo lu mnta tolong apa ,dy pasti siap bantuin. Super hostel! This was one of the best hostel i ever has! With the really helpful and good owner, nadia! She will give you some thoughts about what you need to do in florence and other helpful advice. Super recommended hostel!

I thank you so much !! I wish I had more customers like you: friendly, polite, accurate and friendly as you were with others guests even if only for one night !! Back ... I'll wait you again!!

500 words in not enough to share how amazing my stay at the David Inn was. Thanks to the amazing atmosphere created by Nadia, I made friends with the people sharing my room. For the first time in my solo Europe trip, I spent an entire day with the same people: we got food at Nadia's recommendation (so good), followed her advice on what to see when, and had an amazing time in Florence. If I ever find myself in Florence again, I have no desire to stay anywhere else. David Inn is perfect.

Nadia is the nicest host ever!

This is truly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Nadia is amazing. She creates such a welcoming and homey environment. Its immediately apparent how much she cares about her guests. She is extremely knowledgeable about the city and took a personal interest in making sure everyone had an amazing stay. I plan to return to Florence and when I do I'll definitely go back to the David Inn.

• 22nd Dec 2014

You're really cute ..... thanks for the compliments. My mission is to give everyone what they need to suit you! Just so you can feel at home while being in another country !! I'll wait with pleasure !!

This hostel is a beautiful hidden gem conveniently located just blocks away from the Cathedral. Nadia is so awesome and incredibly helpful in directing her guests to the important sites around the city. The atmosphere is upbeat and made us feel safe and comfortable as we rested from our travels. Thank you David Inn!!

• 20th Dec 2014

Thank you and Happy New Year. The pleasure is always my help in the discovery of the Artistic Beauties of Florence! I hope you'll come back again to see more!

Nadia is by far the sweetest and most attentive hostel owner I have ever encountered. She explains everything you need to see in the city, when to see it, and how to get the best value for your money. The hostel itself has a homey vibe, and it's small enough that you can get to know everyone staying there. I would definitely stay here again.

스텝이 너무 친절해요 계획없이 도착했는데 스텝이 너무 친절하게 갈 곳 알려줘서 알려준 곳만 다녀왔어요 선불 유심카드 쓰는 중에 문제생겼을 때도 이탈리어 못해서 부탁했더니 대신 전화해줬어요 체크인 할때도 직접 같은 방쓰는 사람들 소개 해줘서 매일 같은 숙소사람들이랑 같이 밥먹을 수 있었어요 강추

• 19th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Thanks you are very cute ..... is normal help guests who come from other countries and do not know the customs of the place ... is part of my pleasure and my work. Thanks again and I hope you'll come back.

The location is amazing with a view of the Duomo from the street! Value for money is good in my opinion. Nadia is so welcoming and friendly and is very happy to show you the hotspots in Florence. Very quiet at night, Overall a good stay.

• 17th Dec 2014

Thanks for being participatory and social with others ..... I'll wait with pleasure for other purchases in Florence !! Buy a bigger suitcase next time !!! A hug.

This is a great find, you can see the duomo from the window! Nadia is very helpful and has wonderful knowledge of the local area and made my stay very comfortable! I will definitely be staying at this place again!

Thank you for your company !! You have followed all my instructions and you found yourself well! For me this is worth more than anything else !! Thanks and hope to see you again !!

Nadia was very friendly and helpful in telling us the best things to do in Florence. She introduced us to the other guests staying in the other room which enhanced the social aspect. The accommodation itself was basic but enough to suit our needs and was appropriate value for money. The security was very good to get onto the floor, but there were no locks on the rooms. This was definitely one of the better places that we stayed in.

Thanks for choosing me and we hope you found it well! I wish you good Holidays and a Happy New Year!

David Inn is a charming little hostel, very cozy and quiet but still very well located in Florence. The staff are wonderful, friendly and were very helpful with things to see around Florence, would definitely stay here again!

• 6th Dec 2014

Thanks Julia .... I'll wait again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4