David Inn Reviews

Via Ricasoli 31, Florence, Italy

Lovely hostel with great atmosphere. Felt like I was staying at a friends house. The owner, Nadia, was of great help and very friendly. She was always willing to give you advice on what to do and looked out for all the guests. I had the key to the building so I could come in and out whenever I felt like it. Even though the was no breakfast, there was a kitchen you could use. Only problem I had were mosquitoes, but I had that problem all over Italy. Would definitely go back again.

Nadia, the owner, was amazingly friendly and helpful. You couldn't ask for a better location and I was so impressed by how clean the facilities are! They make your bed every morning. Such a lovely place :)

• 12th Aug 2014

The rooms were good and spacious. Bathrooms are very little in number for all the rooms to use(most of the time having wet floor). Stayed in a room where wifi had low cxn. Not enough Electric sockets to plug. Staff is helpful.

Definitely one of the best if not THE best hostel I have stayed at. The location was great! Literally next to the Accademia where the David can be found and just down the street from the Duomo and walking distance to the main train station of Santa Maria Novella and so many other great landmarks of Florence! And Nadia is SUPER helpful and really wants you to see and experience her Florence so listen to her and heed her advice! And if you have time do the day tour of the Tuscan countryside!

• 10th Aug 2014

Location was awesome, 5 mins away from the Duomo and town centre. Would definitely recommend this hostel to others!

i had such a lovely stay here! it's a quiet, small hostel but luckily the few others staying here were a lot of fun. met a great group and we ended up traveling to rome together. nadia is very helpful and its an excellent location very close to the duomo.

I loved the hostel too much! Everything was just perfect, nice staff, very kind and helpful owner (Nadia). Generally I had a good stay in the hostel, Location is amazing, only a few minutes to center, and the area is very clean. I am planning to back there in winter when Finland is very cold to enjoy the nice weather of lovely Italy. Arvin Iran_Finland

It's very small. Kind of an apartment with beds, which makes it very nice. Also the staff was very friendly.

Great location, nadia was increadibly helpful, would definitely recommend staying here!

Really lucky to be able to choose this hostel accommodation, beautiful environment, convenient location to anywhere and the receptionist were very helpful.

If you go to Florence stay here!!! The location is good,just 5 minutes from the Duomo and about 15 minutes from the station. The staff is great! Especially Nadia! She is so enthousiastic and tells you everything about Florence! One of the other staffmembers showed me a bit of the city on his free day! My room (6 persons) was big with own computer and bathroom. The rooms are very clean!!! If I go to Florence again I will definitly stay here again!

Love this place! Very cute cozy and friendly near to academia galleria to station duomo literally a walk to everywhere.

This place was great. Location is perfect. Lockers are kinda small but they do exist. I just locked my suitcase and didn't have a problem.

• 27th Jul 2014

Great hostel! Super friendly open-minded hostess and good looking staff ;) I'll definitely come back to Florence and in this hostel. It's more like a flat share than a hostel and I like the stil of interior :)

• 25th Jul 2014

The owner NADIA was a wonderful host and guide. I covered important parts of Florence all thanks to her guidance David inn is like home away from home

The David Inn is located in a ideal place to stay in Firenze Nadia is so nice a explain all you need to know for visit Firenze In resumen a recommendable place for you future booking Thanks

Having come from an array of commercial hostels, this one was a bit of a change. But this might be one of the better hostels in Florence. Facilities could see a facelift, but Nadia is amazing and full of energy - even when you're so tired as you enter the place to check-in from the travel, she warmly invites you in and boosts you up back to full energy levels!

Nadia made my day. I am looking forward to visiting the David Inn again!

Great place. I'd stay again. Their reception does close at night and it's not so much a hostel as someone's apartment turned hostel. You trade the convenience of a business with the friendliness and family feel. Rooms were great. Bathrooms were fine besides showers could be updated. Spout was somewhat broken. There's also really only 1 working shower for up to 10-15 people.

Historical Palace in 1400 ..... with fresco authentic on the wall in hall and of the Property and in a room ... pity to note that ch is irrelevant and not what really counts! See especially the bathrooms were 3!

Awesome location and basic facilities. Slightly run down and dated. Poor wifi in my room but alright communally. Beautiful view from rooms window which almost made up for it. Poorly equipped kitchen. No knife or chopping board? But extremely helpful and friendly staff.

I do not know what you saw ...... in my kitchen there is the cutting board, that the spoons! It 'a good idea to ask if you need something before you say it does not work or that there is not! From anywhere in the world and at any occasion .....

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6