David Inn Reviews

Via Ricasoli 31, Florence, Italy

David Inn is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. It is in the perfect location for your stay in Florence, it's clean and fresh, with a nice common area. As it is only a small hostel you get the chance to meet and connect with people easily and the owner Nadia is probably the sweetest lady you will ever meet. She makes everyone feel at home and helps you navigate your way throughout Florence with a personalized map. I cannot recommend David Inn enough!

Thank you Nadia for being so welcoming! Florence was a great city and I will definitely be staying at David inn if I come back!

This Hostel was just what I needed and then some. Everyone was really friendly, and the Landlord is so nice! She even waited an hour longer for me just to let me check in! Thanks so much for that! She told me all the best places to go and when. Location is awesome (close to train station, and across the street from the David. If I ever go to Florence again, I'm staying here! You bet I'd reccommend this place!

Nadia was really accomodating, showed us through her hostel sat us down with a map and told us where to go. Location easy to find. Quick to follow up emails of any concerns

David inn was such a great place to stay! My sister and I really enjoyed it there. The hostess is the most amazing woman, really helpful and told us all about what to do in Florence. We met some great people there too! I would definitely stay there again!!

Thank you and hope you come back soon to see!

Excellent place to stay. Nice location and even the people are very nice...

Thanks for being there ... they do so much pleasure guests courteous and friendly ... like you back .... we will be happy!

Great landlord, she was nice and extremely helpful. Great atmosphere, the place has a nice look to it. Location was great.

• 21st Jul 2015

Nadia is a sweet and warm lady! Very accommodating and wants everyone to enjoy the most out of their journey. Facilities are a little bit lacking, without air con and water pressure in the showers aren't that good. However, compared to other expensive hostels in Florence, David Inn is amazing value for money and it's VERY convenient to sights, plus the hostel provides maximum security with 3 keys to get inside, so it makes me feel very secure.

Thanks very moved by your compliments .... I try to do my best every day pr each of you !! Thank you for aer had the sensitivity to recognize it !! Back !!

The lady there that runs the place is like having a mother away from home it was awesome. She would sit you done and make sure you knew all the little secrets so you could get the full Florence experience even if you were there just for one day. Have her do our laundry was super awesome aa it save us time and allow us to explore totally worth it.

There is no air and you cannot sit up on the bottom bunk. Mosquitos were really bad at night. I got at least 10 bites. The location is great though. The owner is super friendly!

This year is a hot out of the ordinary .... there are fans .... but if you want the air conditioning just book where there .... then you can not blame the super hot instead chose wrong !! As for mosquitoes .....!!!

It is the year of our Lord Jesus Christo 2015, yet this hostel is still stuck in the middle of the renaissance since it lacks air conditioning.

If you want air conditioning with essential bast book in a place where there instead of penalizing the property !! If there is there is a reason .... I'm you just read that !!!

This hostel was a wonderful place to stay with cute and clean rooms, a beautiful view of the Duomo (also shows that it was super close) and the nicest staff who gave me incredible dinner recommendations both nights I was in Florence. The entrance felt like an authentic Italian apartment and the wifi was good even in the rooms. I loved staying here and even considered changing my plans just so I could stay longer and would definitely stay here again! A must for location, atmosphere and comfort.

• 10th Jul 2015

I didn't like this hostel, only two showers for more than 4 rooms of people in which each room were around 4 or 6, so you think about that and it is like 2 showers for 15 persons or more. There is no place to leave the luggage, if you leave late you have to do it before 5 pm and you have to leave things in the KITCHEN, and the kitchen is really small. Check in and check out hours are really reduced, my bed crouched to much. Please consider other options I guess.

The showers are enough for people, the obligation to leave the baggage at check out there .... the rooms are not four and you have to give precise information !! In any case, thanks for stay here.

Great experiencexperience. Good staff.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Guatemala

Florence is so hot and they have no ac and the fan was loud as shit. Fine beds, good location, nice staff

True ... too hot ... in a normal situation the air conditioning is not needed here ... I personally hurts ....

It was great, couldnt have asked for a better stay. Nadia was lovely, she was very welcoming and told us all the best sights and also told us where to get the best ice cream. The place was clean and everyone was very friendly. It is in a good location and the stay was amazing!

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Thank you so much for being with me !! I hope you return soon! A big hug.

The wifi didn't work in the dorm room, only the common area. Stifling hot as there is no air con and the ceiling fan in the dorm makes too much noise and is unstable to keep on high. The staff inundated me with emails asking to confirm that I was coming even though I replied to them immediately saying yes. All told there were seven emails asking the same thing. On arrival I asked for a receipt since they take only cash and required €15 deposit for keys and a towel and they refused.

Before booking anywhere read carefully the description ...

Worst hostel I stayed in while I was in Europe, no AC, small beds with no stability, small kitchen and the worst schedule for reception and check in. Never again.

Host was extremely nice and friendly and set us up on incredible trips to wine country and Cinque Terre. Location is perfect, everything is easily accessible. There is no one there overnight, so 24 hour security isn't exactly accurate. I felt very safe there, but there was no one available if you needed anything past the evening. As there was no AC and the weather was extremely hot, there was one extremely noisy overhead fan that could only go on low.

• 28th Jun 2015

We had fantastic time here in a very friendly atmosphere. Thank you so much for the service.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4