9.0
Superb 29 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 29 Total Reviews
David Inn Located at Via Ricasoli 31, , Florence.
Italy
Florence italy 50122 Via Ricasoli 31
90% 29
43.7760209 11.2578105
    Rooms available

18th Apr 2016

Great location. Staff very friendly. Would stay there again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

First and foremost, the location for David Inn is stellar. I don't think you could be more immersed in the city at such a price. The family running the hostel was SO friendly and welcoming. I later needed to stay for an extra night unannounced, and Massimo was back to check me in within ten minutes. Later that night he brought some traditional Italian Easter bread to share - such a treat! There are only a few rooms, so it was quiet, calm, and comfortable - just what I prefer. I highly recommend!

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

Francessca, Mossimo, and their daughter Barbara were all so wonderful to us suing out stay. They gave us a huge big room that we never ended up having to share. Francessca made us the most delicious dinner I've ever had in my life, and even showed me how to do it myself. They helped us get around, with great suggestions, and the hostel itself was so clean and spacious! I cannot say how much I loved this hostel and it's wonderful owners! Thank you guys!! Ciao!!

28th Mar 2016

Massimo and Barbara are really great hosts and very helpful. And it's right by the duomo and the Academia museum, if you want to be close to those landmarks. The only problem is that the area is covered in tourists, but if that doesn't bother you then it's fine. there's also only one shower, so try to shower at off times.

25th Mar 2016

great location, clean facilities, and it is run by the most wonderful and sweet family in Florence! the staff will help you with everything you need - so lovely.

24th Mar 2016

This hostel is relatively close to the train station. It's very clean and the rooms are spacious. There's only one bathroom for everyone staying there but it didn't seem to be too much of an issue. The staff is also very helpful and accommodating.

20th Mar 2016

Massimo and his staff are super friendly and welcoming. He kindly waited for me to arrive after check in hours. The location is superb as it is right between the Accademia and the Duomo. For a hostel, it doesn't get much better than this. Highly recommended!

19th Mar 2016

David's Inn was the best place I have stayed so far. The staff were extremely kind and helpful. The location was exceptional. The general atmosphere was so happy, so welcoming and extremely comfortable. I felt very safe and comfortable.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
17th Mar 2016

Very accommodating people and the place feels very cosy too. Most importantly, the location is very convenient! Thank you for a warm stay!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Mar 2016

Our stay here at David's Inn was great! Amazing location, great hospitality from the owner and his daughter! The wifi worked perfectly and there were lockers to put your belongings in! The showers took forever to warm up and there were not locks on the bedroom doors, however it is a great place to stay and we would definitely go back!