David Inn Reviews

Via Ricasoli 31, Florence, Italy

This was the most pleasant experience! Not only did I get a great hostel in a great location, but Nadia (the owner) provided great recommendations on how to maximize the time I had.

J'ai beaucoup apprécié l'accueil de Nadia et ses conseils. Grâce à elle mon séjour à Florence a été encore plus mémorable. I really enjoyed Nadia's kind welcome and advices. She really helped me during my stay in Firenze. Thank you so much !

This nice hostel is placed between Duomo and galleria dell academia . I traveled in Florence and stay in David inn for 6 nights ( but I reserved only 1 night ) and very happy with this place , Nadia, owner of this hostel has good suggestion for my trip in 6 days , where to eat dinner in reasonable price , where to buy the wallet and many things . I recommend this place for all traveller who need to save time to see everything in the center of Florence , very happy !!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

We loved Nadia. Her excitement about Florence and genuine interest in providing us with the best stay was so helpful. She gave us maps, and many great tips as well as booked a day tour of Tuscany's wine country/medieval villages for us! Our beds were comfortable and the location was great! Came because a friend told me about it and i highly recommend it as well.

• 1st Mar 2015

This hostel is such a gem, located just about 200m from the Duomo you really couldn't ask for a better location. The hostel is decorated beautifully and Nadia the owner is there to answer any question you may have about Florence - giving tips on cheap eats, shopping and how to make the most out of your days in Florence. I will recommend it to everyone and can't wait to come back and stay! Thanks Nadia for such a beautiful time in Florence! Jodie - New Zealand

• 27th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

I loved Florence, but don't think I would have enjoyed it without the help from Nadia the owner. She was absolutely awesome. If you stay there, definitely listen to what she has to say about food and the things to do and see. Already planning my next trip.

If I am ever back in Florence, David Inn will be the first place I stay. Nadia is an angel! She cares for you and treats you like family. The hostel is clean and has an amazing view of the city. I came in the offseason, so not many people were there, but I still had a great time thanks to David Inn.

The hostel is very homey and Nadia really cares about all of her guests and wants them to love Florence as much as she does! A supurb location, close to the train station, Duomo, and so much more that you can walk to. Hot showers and comfortable beds! If I ever come back to Florence I will stay here! If you want to feel like part of an Italian familia this is the place for you.

I absolutely ADORED my stay at David Inn with Nadia - such a unique and cute little hostel with an even cuter owner. Nadia will attend to your every need, providing you with a freshly made bed each morning, maps and a chat about Florence including opening and closing times of every museum, and fresh cookies every day! I will 100% be returning to David Inn when in Florence, and I want to thank Nadia for being such an amazing host. -Hayley, from New Zealand.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Beautiful group of girls educated, intelligent and beautiful! Perfect for a beautiful city like Florence ..... and for David Inn. Thanks for the compliments.

David Inn is an amazing hostel near the Duomo. Nadia is an incredibly warm and helpful host to her guests. After 10 minutes we felt at home thanks to her. The hostel is very clean and has comfortable beds, along with a kitchen and living room. The location is perfect, being down the street from the Duomo and the original David was very convenient. Nadia was also amazing in terms of recommending places to eat/visit. I would highly recommend David Inn to anyone staying in Florence.

• 20th Feb 2015

Fantastic group of guys and girl who have chosen Italy to study in our universities enriching our Culture, our Art ....!! Also they try to speak italian language !!! Talented: beautiful, educated and intelligent. Congratulations to you.

It's amazing hostel. Host is very friendly and kind as a good friend. She told me all important places in Florence! So lovely!!! Hostel is also beautiful and designed by host herself. 這民宿很漂亮、乾淨,主人很親切。最重要是地點很好,吃東西方便,去著名景點也很方便。

Very nice, kind and respectful. I heartily thank you !

This was my first experience staying in a hostel, and it could not have been better! Nadia is the most helpful and welcoming host who truly cares about everyone who comes to stay at David's Inn. The hostel itself could not be in a more convenient location - it is on a quiet street only a few hundred feet from the Galleria d'Accademia (David) and the Duomo. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the bathrooms are very clean. Overall a very positive experience. I will definitely come back!

• 13th Feb 2015

Thanks so much for the compliments .... my goal is to make sure that my guests have a beautiful memory of Florence and at the same time as well you feel at home. They are content to be there with you !! Come Back !! I'll be waiting ....

David Inn is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Nadia has created the best hostel environment in Florence. She cares for each of her guests and makes sure that every person is comfortable in her hostel and the city. It is located perfectly in the center of the city. You cannot find a better place than David Inn. I travelled alone to Florence and with David Inn I had a wonderful time and met great people. Will absolutely go back

• 6th Feb 2015

The pleasure was mine !!! Have guests with you is the greatest satisfaction: polite, helpful, polite and friendly with others ..... You can not ask for better !! Go back ... I'll wait with all my heart!!!!

David Inn was a great hostel to stay at. Nadia is a wonderful host and is willing to help out in any way she can. She recommends great places to explore, where to eat and even shop :) The hostel is located in a great area. It's not a party hostel. But it's a good hostel to meet people. Recommended.

Thanks Mari .... delightful host and excellent photographer!

Just 5 minutes walk to the Duomo! Nadia was really nice and happy to recommend sites to see, places to eat etc. She even offers a service where she'll do your laundry! The atmosphere was pretty friendly. It was a bit quite as the hostel had been closed for a week in the winter, but it was still easy to meet people. Only gripes are one of the rooms is cold and the shower isn't the best (very tiny with low water pressure).

Nadia is the nicest host ever. She greeted me at the door by name with a smile and some cookies. This hostel feels more like a stay at Grandma's house than a hostel. She takes the time to sit with you and give you the run down of the city. It's not a party hostel but for me that's a good thing! The rooms are clean and everyone I met there was very nice. I will definitely stay again next time I am in Florence!

• 5th Jan 2015

Thanks !! I wait you again....you are very nice !!

David Inn was absolutely lovely. I really enjoyed my stay here, and I hope to be back in the near future! So comfortable, so cozy, and so so so close to everything. Not to mention that there are two different Gelato cafés within a 2 minute proximity which is a major plus haha. Close to the train station! Nadia was a fabulous host, she explains the best attractions to visit in Florence during your stay and shows you how to get there too! Really couldn't ask for anything more.

• 4th Jan 2015

Very polite and very nice .... thanks for the compliments .... back!

Hostel paling top yang pernah gw coba! Owner nya yaitu nadia, dia supee baik dan bakal nolongin lu dengan kasih beberapa advice buat apa yg harus didatengin pertama kali pas d florence, dan kalo lu mnta tolong apa ,dy pasti siap bantuin. Super hostel! This was one of the best hostel i ever has! With the really helpful and good owner, nadia! She will give you some thoughts about what you need to do in florence and other helpful advice. Super recommended hostel!

I thank you so much !! I wish I had more customers like you: friendly, polite, accurate and friendly as you were with others guests even if only for one night !! Back ... I'll wait you again!!

500 words in not enough to share how amazing my stay at the David Inn was. Thanks to the amazing atmosphere created by Nadia, I made friends with the people sharing my room. For the first time in my solo Europe trip, I spent an entire day with the same people: we got food at Nadia's recommendation (so good), followed her advice on what to see when, and had an amazing time in Florence. If I ever find myself in Florence again, I have no desire to stay anywhere else. David Inn is perfect.

Nadia is the nicest host ever!

« first « Prev 1 2 3