David Inn Reviews

Via Ricasoli 31, Florence, Italy

An excellent hostel, worthy of its reputation. The owner, Nadia, is so enthusiastic. Her and her staff are always keen to help or make suggestions. It is routine to be introduced to new guests as they check in which creates a great atmosphere. The facilities are top notch and also support this. Location could not be better (30 seconds walk to Accademia di Belle Arti di Firenze and one minute walk to Duomo). I highly recommend this hostel.

I had an amazing stay at David Inn. Nadia is a wonderful lady who takes time to greet, talk, laugh with you but most importantly even asks when you're leaving so she can say farewell when leaving. The location is not far from The Duomo and San Lorenzo, atmosphere is great and very easy to make new friends. There was always hot water in the showers and kitchen is in great use to cater for yourself. Only problem was that the oven wasn't working properly but overall it was a fantastic stay.

You are a great person! Always available to others, ready to take them with you in your experience !! Nobody can 'do not love you and love ... and remember !! You are a guest model that everyone wants !! You look even in my house ...

Davids Inn was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The hostel felt more like a shared apartment and the staff were very personable and excellent. She started by giving us a preplanned map with all of the important areas circled and told us the best route to take. Later we were taken out to watch the sunset a great pizza place afterwards. Thank you so much Nadia and Sam for the wonderful service.

• 19th Apr 2015

Beautiful hostel. Nadia is amazing and makes sure you have a fantastic time in Florence. Hostel is in a great location and you can walk to everywhere. Nadia also has great recommendations for where to eat, tours, what to see, local knowledge. Friendly atmosphere and really clean. My only complaint was that the water pressure wasn't great and you often had to wait for a shower - but all in all amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about this place. The location couldn't be any better, the area is very centrally located to the Academia Gallery and the Duomo. Nadia is a perfect host and is extremely welcoming and helpful. I would definitely stay here again in the future.

• 5th Apr 2015

I stayed at the David Inn in Florence and i really can recomend it to other travellers. It is suitable for any age group and every kind of traveller. The hostel itself is an old buildung partly renovated. I personally prefer to stay in old buidlings because it has its special kind of charme. I have been to many hostels before and i must say this is a really unique one. The owner, Nadja, put really nice decoration on and it feels comfortable and homey when you stay there.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Very hospitable n homely atmosphere. Nadia n Sam are super enthusiastic hosts! Only downside is lack of breakfast in the price, but their location in Florence has cool eating options closeby. Highly recommended for a touristy stay in this beautiful city!

Nadia is very welcoming! She will help anyway she can. The location is perfect for all the highlights of Florence, but quite when it's time to rest. Stay! You can't go wrong!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Nadia was very friendly and helpful

Nadia is the most wonderful person. She treats this as much more than just a business and she goes out of her way to make sure you have the best stay imaginable...STAY HERE

and you were a guest exemplary !! Come back here !!

This was the most pleasant experience! Not only did I get a great hostel in a great location, but Nadia (the owner) provided great recommendations on how to maximize the time I had.

J'ai beaucoup apprécié l'accueil de Nadia et ses conseils. Grâce à elle mon séjour à Florence a été encore plus mémorable. I really enjoyed Nadia's kind welcome and advices. She really helped me during my stay in Firenze. Thank you so much !

Et toujours agréable d'accueillir un enfant gentil et poli comme vous .....merci beaucoup !

This nice hostel is placed between Duomo and galleria dell academia . I traveled in Florence and stay in David inn for 6 nights ( but I reserved only 1 night ) and very happy with this place , Nadia, owner of this hostel has good suggestion for my trip in 6 days , where to eat dinner in reasonable price , where to buy the wallet and many things . I recommend this place for all traveller who need to save time to see everything in the center of Florence , very happy !!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

We loved Nadia. Her excitement about Florence and genuine interest in providing us with the best stay was so helpful. She gave us maps, and many great tips as well as booked a day tour of Tuscany's wine country/medieval villages for us! Our beds were comfortable and the location was great! Came because a friend told me about it and i highly recommend it as well.

• 1st Mar 2015

This hostel is such a gem, located just about 200m from the Duomo you really couldn't ask for a better location. The hostel is decorated beautifully and Nadia the owner is there to answer any question you may have about Florence - giving tips on cheap eats, shopping and how to make the most out of your days in Florence. I will recommend it to everyone and can't wait to come back and stay! Thanks Nadia for such a beautiful time in Florence! Jodie - New Zealand

• 27th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Thanks for the compliments .... I try to help everyone in the room can spend miles in Florence, as much as I can. E 'was great to have you here ... I hope you come back soon!

I loved Florence, but don't think I would have enjoyed it without the help from Nadia the owner. She was absolutely awesome. If you stay there, definitely listen to what she has to say about food and the things to do and see. Already planning my next trip.

Have guests like you who are a pleasure to have for me. Thanks for being here! I'll wait again.

If I am ever back in Florence, David Inn will be the first place I stay. Nadia is an angel! She cares for you and treats you like family. The hostel is clean and has an amazing view of the city. I came in the offseason, so not many people were there, but I still had a great time thanks to David Inn.

I wish I were an angel .... beautiful compliment .... really too kind! I'm happy to still be been for you!

The hostel is very homey and Nadia really cares about all of her guests and wants them to love Florence as much as she does! A supurb location, close to the train station, Duomo, and so much more that you can walk to. Hot showers and comfortable beds! If I ever come back to Florence I will stay here! If you want to feel like part of an Italian familia this is the place for you.

Thanks for being there was ... for helping me with the decorations .... My desire is that everyone feels at ease at home and visit the city and its beauties famous all over the world ... I do not want another . Thank You!

I absolutely ADORED my stay at David Inn with Nadia - such a unique and cute little hostel with an even cuter owner. Nadia will attend to your every need, providing you with a freshly made bed each morning, maps and a chat about Florence including opening and closing times of every museum, and fresh cookies every day! I will 100% be returning to David Inn when in Florence, and I want to thank Nadia for being such an amazing host. -Hayley, from New Zealand.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Beautiful group of girls educated, intelligent and beautiful! Perfect for a beautiful city like Florence ..... and for David Inn. Thanks for the compliments.

David Inn is an amazing hostel near the Duomo. Nadia is an incredibly warm and helpful host to her guests. After 10 minutes we felt at home thanks to her. The hostel is very clean and has comfortable beds, along with a kitchen and living room. The location is perfect, being down the street from the Duomo and the original David was very convenient. Nadia was also amazing in terms of recommending places to eat/visit. I would highly recommend David Inn to anyone staying in Florence.

• 20th Feb 2015

Fantastic group of guys and girl who have chosen Italy to study in our universities enriching our Culture, our Art ....!! Also they try to speak italian language !!! Talented: beautiful, educated and intelligent. Congratulations to you.

« first « Prev 1 2 3