David Inn Reviews

Via Ricasoli 31, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

We really enjoyed the stay overall. But one night the power went out and we had no way to contact anyone. We also were kept awake by some very loud and honestly quite inn appropriate conversations from the staff two nights. They make your bed everyday which is nice, but they don't tell you they will move all of your clothes. It's a great hostel, but I personally think way overpriced for what you get.

• 8th Apr 2014

The best hostel I've ever been in, or at least in the top 5. Why? 1. It's situated in the city center - easy to find and while your stay you can always walk anywhere. 2. The staff is really nice. Nadja is a typical Italian "mamma" in the sense that she'll take care of you in a way they rarely do in hostels. 3. Nadja is a former interior designer, which you can see with your own eyes looking around; they've really thought about how to decorate the place. And it's also very clean!

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Finland

The directions are not the best but the people in Florence are very kind and helpful so I was able to find the place. The hostess of this hostel is extremely kind and helpful!!

Great place tot stay she will tell you the best places tot visit and best was to go... Lovely homeey place really nice

Great all around.

The toilet was a little small. Wifi was mainly limited to rooms close to the lobby. But each room has a laptop. Service was very personal and excellent.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

This hostel was really great. Everything was decorated so it felt homie. The kitchen was quite small but stocked well enough to cook what we wanted. Staff was really friendly, especially Nadia the owner. Really nice lady with a lot of love for and knowledge of the area.

Best staff

• 4th Apr 2014

Had a great time staying at David Inn! The location is fantastic, smack dab in the middle of everything. Nadia is a great person, very welcoming and caring.

• 3rd Apr 2014

If you want the best, most home-like place to stay in Florence, stay at David Inn. Also, Nadia (the owner) is probably the sweetest woman I've met in my life. I've stayed at hostels in 25+ countries and hers is one of the cleanest. She decorated the place beautifully. Her staff is friendly and works hard to make sure everyone has a wonderful time, meets new people, sees the best of Florence and experiences the best Italy has to offer. I would make a trip back to Italy just to stay here again.

Great hostel, really good location ( within walking distance to the Duomo and other famous places), and the owner, Nadia is the best! She is so helpful and she explained everything about the city for me. Great place to make new friends.

Nadia and guys were great, loved my stay in Florence so much I've booked another couple of nights there on my way back up Italy

The David Inn was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The Staff was truly passionate about making sure you fell in love with Florence as much as they did. Honestly could not recommend this place any more!!! Even in terms of the little things, the David in was great. No wifi nonsense, hot water, no lockout, such a great hostel!

If you're looking for a place to call home while in Florence, David Inn is it! It is perfectly situated right down the street from the breath taking Duomo, up the street from the Academia and directly across from an AWESOME gelato shop. To top it all off Nadia is WONDERFUL. She is eager to help you plan your stay and chat. She puts her heart into David Inn and it shows. I give Nadia, her team and her hostel 5 stars. Certainly a must-go.

• 21st Mar 2014

we are 2 spanish girls and our stay in David Inn was amazing!! staff was perfect, wifi goes really good,map included, good location and extremely clean!! 100% recommended!!!

I was there in March and it was great. I recomend this place and i hope i can go back! Thank you!

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Nadia by herself was an asset unlike one I've had at any other hostel. She is so eager to help you and make sure you have a great trip. Great location and pretty nice facilities. I would recommend the David Inn to anyone I knew staying in Florence.

• 28th Feb 2014

Nadia is very friendly and She is very passionate about helping out your questions for travelling. Room is clean and location is very close to Main station. It is a pretty good choice overall. I will come back to stay again in the future

It was the first time that i had stayed at a hostel alone so i had some worries but my night at David Inn was great! Especially the owner of the hostel is so hostable and and she does her best to make the hosts satisfied! So it was a good choice for me. Thanks !

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

This place is out of this world! Such a great mix of fun and mature. Inmet great people and had a blast! Really a balance between hostel and hotel! So close to everything!

• 3rd Jan 2014