David Inn Reviews

Via Ricasoli 31, Florence, Italy

This is truly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Nadia is amazing. She creates such a welcoming and homey environment. Its immediately apparent how much she cares about her guests. She is extremely knowledgeable about the city and took a personal interest in making sure everyone had an amazing stay. I plan to return to Florence and when I do I'll definitely go back to the David Inn.

• 22nd Dec 2014

You're really cute ..... thanks for the compliments. My mission is to give everyone what they need to suit you! Just so you can feel at home while being in another country !! I'll wait with pleasure !!

This hostel is a beautiful hidden gem conveniently located just blocks away from the Cathedral. Nadia is so awesome and incredibly helpful in directing her guests to the important sites around the city. The atmosphere is upbeat and made us feel safe and comfortable as we rested from our travels. Thank you David Inn!!

• 20th Dec 2014

Thank you and Happy New Year. The pleasure is always my help in the discovery of the Artistic Beauties of Florence! I hope you'll come back again to see more!

Nadia is by far the sweetest and most attentive hostel owner I have ever encountered. She explains everything you need to see in the city, when to see it, and how to get the best value for your money. The hostel itself has a homey vibe, and it's small enough that you can get to know everyone staying there. I would definitely stay here again.

스텝이 너무 친절해요 계획없이 도착했는데 스텝이 너무 친절하게 갈 곳 알려줘서 알려준 곳만 다녀왔어요 선불 유심카드 쓰는 중에 문제생겼을 때도 이탈리어 못해서 부탁했더니 대신 전화해줬어요 체크인 할때도 직접 같은 방쓰는 사람들 소개 해줘서 매일 같은 숙소사람들이랑 같이 밥먹을 수 있었어요 강추

• 19th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Thanks you are very cute ..... is normal help guests who come from other countries and do not know the customs of the place ... is part of my pleasure and my work. Thanks again and I hope you'll come back.

The location is amazing with a view of the Duomo from the street! Value for money is good in my opinion. Nadia is so welcoming and friendly and is very happy to show you the hotspots in Florence. Very quiet at night, Overall a good stay.

• 17th Dec 2014

Thanks for being participatory and social with others ..... I'll wait with pleasure for other purchases in Florence !! Buy a bigger suitcase next time !!! A hug.

This is a great find, you can see the duomo from the window! Nadia is very helpful and has wonderful knowledge of the local area and made my stay very comfortable! I will definitely be staying at this place again!

Thank you for your company !! You have followed all my instructions and you found yourself well! For me this is worth more than anything else !! Thanks and hope to see you again !!

Nadia was very friendly and helpful in telling us the best things to do in Florence. She introduced us to the other guests staying in the other room which enhanced the social aspect. The accommodation itself was basic but enough to suit our needs and was appropriate value for money. The security was very good to get onto the floor, but there were no locks on the rooms. This was definitely one of the better places that we stayed in.

Thanks for choosing me and we hope you found it well! I wish you good Holidays and a Happy New Year!

David Inn is a charming little hostel, very cozy and quiet but still very well located in Florence. The staff are wonderful, friendly and were very helpful with things to see around Florence, would definitely stay here again!

• 6th Dec 2014

Thanks Julia .... I'll wait again!

Nice hostel in an amazing location, can't beat it! Thanks Nadia!

Nadia is the best! Thanks for making my stay so much fun and comfortable. We'll keep in touch!

We really enjoyed ourselves together !! It was a great time ... To be repeated !! Come back !!

Functional dorm style hostel in an excellent location in the middle of Florence. Nadia is a very warm, helpful host with lots of suggestions and recommendations. The hostel is in a locked building and feels very safe. Lockers are available in the hallway. The bedrooms, kitchenette, and bathrooms are nothing fancy, but were perfect as I wasn't spending much time there. For the price and the location it was great!

• 5th Nov 2014

Great location, free locker (deposit for lock/key), great staff, cleans everyday. Nadia is fantastic in being personal and recommending where to go. She takes deep joy in people who come to Florence and enjoying its beauty, and not JUST going out for clubbing or shopping. I had a problem and emailed her late at night, and she responded right away and came at midnight. I was touched!

Nadia is the perfect host. she gave me all sorts of advice about the city, and went way beyond expected to help me. the atmosphere was lovely with her and the other guests

Too kind .... it's my job and my pleasure to help you discover a city full of art and wonders! Back ..... see more !!

Wow, if you have not yet met Nadia or stayed in the David Inn, you are missing what an amazing experience traveling can be. Not only was the atmosphere warm and beautifully decorated, but Nadia herself is one of the kindest, most helpful, wonderful people I've met. She made the experience so special, she takes the time to help you understand the city and greatest aspects of Florence. She even took me to some great shopping spots and out of her way to join my in a tango dance party!

Nadia made sure that we had an incredible experience in Florence -- not only did she recommend activities, points of interest, and restaurants, but she even offered to take us for gelato (her treat!). She is a super nice lady who takes a tremendous amount of pride in getting to know all of her guests and keeping the hostel as small and intimate as possible. Thanks a lot, Nadia! Alex and Mike

I really enjoyed my stay and Nadia is the best host that you can ask for. She made my stay very special when she took us on a tour of Florence by night, a memory I will cherish forever. She is such a kind person and I can only wish good things upon David Inn. #homeawayfromhome

I give you thanks a lot... the pleasure was all mine !! There is nothing more beautiful on a journey around the world to remember the art and the people !! That's what a traveling far ... you still look at the Inn David. Inn !!!!

Nadia was very friendly and helpful upon our arrival. There are a ton of locks on the small entrance, which promotes security for when the staff departs at night. It was very difficult to find, and I expected more from the cleanliness of a boutique style inn. The handwritten notes all along the wall show that plenty of guests have loved their stay, but I would suggest choose a larger type hostel for younger/solo backpackers.

Thanks for the compliments .... for those who want a bigger place well enough to read the description and see photos before you book ... I do not promise anything that I do not have !! Just go where everyone is feeling best for himself ...

We chose this place because the reviews said that Nadia was fantastic. It was true!!! She was great. Her English is great et elle parle le français très bien aussi. The place was very clean, very comfortable, and located literally just between the duomo and the real Statue of David. We even had a view of the duomo from our room. Thanks, Nadia! -Sarah and Jeremy

Positive: good location, very secure and clean. Negatives: expensive! Also, only 1 sharing bathroom/shower apart from 1 dorm with en-suite bathroom. We were told not to go to san marino and stay 1 more night there, and after cancelling the hostel at san marino they told us they are full and we had to move out. Eventually we visited san marino and it was worth going :)

And 'rule to read anything twice before you book (Hostel, Hotel, Train ...) so basically you should choose what corresponds to what we want .... If it's too expensive or do not like you go to another place .... Anyway thanks for the compliments, the bathrooms are 3 but I understand that if you arrive late you can not see everything well. For reservations, I was told to say now .... the day after it is too late ... reservations arrive during the night. It's not up to me!

Extremely helpful and a lovely environment to stay in! They helped us make the most of the one day we had in Florence and we all really appreciated how friendly and lovely the staff and David Inn was!

I'm really falice that you are comfortable !! My pleasure to leave a unique memory Florence and of David Florence Inn. Thank You !!