David Inn Reviews

Via Ricasoli 31, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

The staff was absolutely amazing, so warm and friendly, she helped me print out my boarding ticket as well as call a taxi for me to get to the airport. Also she gave me a hug before I left, what other hostel hosts do that? She is wonderful, there were at least three bathrooms in the hostel, excellent guests staying there as well as a common area with a flat screen television, and a computer in our room for free use as we want. Absolutely wonderul location, in the shadow of the Duomo

The hostel is in a great location, right next to the Duomo. Nadia is a lovely host, she makes you feel welcome, straight away. Would recommend this hostel easily to anybody, had a great time! :D

David Inn was such a treat to stay in! Very clean, incredibly friendly staff, and the location could not be more perfect! I will definitely stay here again the next time I go to Florence!

First,this accomodation is close to Duomo ! cleanliness was also good ! Although facilities were old, it is natural in italy. The best thing was staff who was very very friendly. This hostel that I have ever stayed was the best when it comes to saving your money and location.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

An absolutely beautiful, charming and centrally located place to stay. Highly recommended!

• 26th Dec 2013

Your going to feel as home. It's a flat with three rooms where you can really know all the guests. There are two computers free to use and a common room. Half block away from Accademia Gallery, the best location. No curfew, you have a key and are free to come and go as you want. The owner is super nice, she helps in everything she can. There's no fridge, but it's coming soon I think, so that's cool. Maybe the only bad thing is that the only way to pay is cash, no credit cards.

The David Inn is the place to stay in Florence. Not only is the location fabulous, but the atmosphere was welcoming and easy going and the staff were very social and pleasant. I was warmly received and felt very comfortable here. The staff made sure I had everything I needed, kept the place very clean and even though I am familiar with Florence, they offered suggestions on places to go and things to do and see. I will always recommend this place to those stopping in Florence.

PERFECT location! Hostel director lady was so nice. Newsflash: they use fabric softener on their towels and sheets. Oh my god fluffy towels in Italy?? Yes please.

• 9th Nov 2013

Great hostel with an unbeatable location! The owner is fabulous - very warm and welcoming! The rooms are spacious and very clean. I will definitely be returning there when I return to Florence!

This hostel is unique! the director Nadia takes care of everything and strives to perfection in managing the place. Location is perfect,the Cathedral just 5 min walking.Security-24/7 shift in the hostel and you can not worry that a stranger comes in.Staff is great.Nadia is fantastic,also good guys take care of the place,friendly and ready to help.I liked everything here.Made beds every day,vending machine in the kitchen,tiny clean towel in a basket in the bathroom and care around you))

Our first night here, we, two females, were placed in a room with a guest who became belligerent and intimidating during the night. The guy was in people's faces, but the hostel staff did nothing to remove him. We moved to a different room the next day, only to discover that there were bedbugs in the room. We are both covered in bites, and the staff, when told, refused to believe us about the bugs. They finally said that if they had them, if was the travelers' fault that they were brought in.

When you attend the hostels are educated people and other less .. to overcome this problem you take individual rooms at the hotel. The staff went the extra mile by giving you a superior room at the same price. The bugs carry travelers unfortunately, but here there are not

Nice staff, good location, Boogers on the walls, mosquito Haven, need I say more.

Mosquitoes are typical of this season and there are everywhere especially where there are gardens, as in this case. For the regional regulation can not put anything inside the rooms to protect customers from allergies. Just buy a spray for your skin to protect themselves. The booger you've seen ... only you, do not know where??!!!!!!Better watch where you're going ...1?!?

Very small and quiet, felt very much like a home. The staff was nice and helpful. Very clean and cute place, in a prime location, right next to the museum with the David.

They gave us a lot of tips - sites to visit and places to eat. We felt really welcome and all the staff put effort into making us feel welcome. Unfortunately we realised that the 'mosquito' bites we got there were in fact bedbug bites. A electric kettle in the kitchen will be nice!

1 2 Next » last »