David Inn Reviews

Via Ricasoli 31, Florence, Italy

Great location, free locker (deposit for lock/key), great staff, cleans everyday. Nadia is fantastic in being personal and recommending where to go. She takes deep joy in people who come to Florence and enjoying its beauty, and not JUST going out for clubbing or shopping. I had a problem and emailed her late at night, and she responded right away and came at midnight. I was touched!

Nadia is the perfect host. she gave me all sorts of advice about the city, and went way beyond expected to help me. the atmosphere was lovely with her and the other guests

Too kind .... it's my job and my pleasure to help you discover a city full of art and wonders! Back ..... see more !!

Wow, if you have not yet met Nadia or stayed in the David Inn, you are missing what an amazing experience traveling can be. Not only was the atmosphere warm and beautifully decorated, but Nadia herself is one of the kindest, most helpful, wonderful people I've met. She made the experience so special, she takes the time to help you understand the city and greatest aspects of Florence. She even took me to some great shopping spots and out of her way to join my in a tango dance party!

Nadia made sure that we had an incredible experience in Florence -- not only did she recommend activities, points of interest, and restaurants, but she even offered to take us for gelato (her treat!). She is a super nice lady who takes a tremendous amount of pride in getting to know all of her guests and keeping the hostel as small and intimate as possible. Thanks a lot, Nadia! Alex and Mike

I really enjoyed my stay and Nadia is the best host that you can ask for. She made my stay very special when she took us on a tour of Florence by night, a memory I will cherish forever. She is such a kind person and I can only wish good things upon David Inn. #homeawayfromhome

I give you thanks a lot... the pleasure was all mine !! There is nothing more beautiful on a journey around the world to remember the art and the people !! That's what a traveling far ... you still look at the Inn David. Inn !!!!

Nadia was very friendly and helpful upon our arrival. There are a ton of locks on the small entrance, which promotes security for when the staff departs at night. It was very difficult to find, and I expected more from the cleanliness of a boutique style inn. The handwritten notes all along the wall show that plenty of guests have loved their stay, but I would suggest choose a larger type hostel for younger/solo backpackers.

Thanks for the compliments .... for those who want a bigger place well enough to read the description and see photos before you book ... I do not promise anything that I do not have !! Just go where everyone is feeling best for himself ...

We chose this place because the reviews said that Nadia was fantastic. It was true!!! She was great. Her English is great et elle parle le français très bien aussi. The place was very clean, very comfortable, and located literally just between the duomo and the real Statue of David. We even had a view of the duomo from our room. Thanks, Nadia! -Sarah and Jeremy

1 2 3 Next » last »