David Inn Reviews

Via Ricasoli 31, Florence, Italy

Hostel paling top yang pernah gw coba! Owner nya yaitu nadia, dia supee baik dan bakal nolongin lu dengan kasih beberapa advice buat apa yg harus didatengin pertama kali pas d florence, dan kalo lu mnta tolong apa ,dy pasti siap bantuin. Super hostel! This was one of the best hostel i ever has! With the really helpful and good owner, nadia! She will give you some thoughts about what you need to do in florence and other helpful advice. Super recommended hostel!

I thank you so much !! I wish I had more customers like you: friendly, polite, accurate and friendly as you were with others guests even if only for one night !! Back ... I'll wait you again!!

500 words in not enough to share how amazing my stay at the David Inn was. Thanks to the amazing atmosphere created by Nadia, I made friends with the people sharing my room. For the first time in my solo Europe trip, I spent an entire day with the same people: we got food at Nadia's recommendation (so good), followed her advice on what to see when, and had an amazing time in Florence. If I ever find myself in Florence again, I have no desire to stay anywhere else. David Inn is perfect.

Nadia is the nicest host ever!

This is truly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Nadia is amazing. She creates such a welcoming and homey environment. Its immediately apparent how much she cares about her guests. She is extremely knowledgeable about the city and took a personal interest in making sure everyone had an amazing stay. I plan to return to Florence and when I do I'll definitely go back to the David Inn.

• 22nd Dec 2014

You're really cute ..... thanks for the compliments. My mission is to give everyone what they need to suit you! Just so you can feel at home while being in another country !! I'll wait with pleasure !!

This hostel is a beautiful hidden gem conveniently located just blocks away from the Cathedral. Nadia is so awesome and incredibly helpful in directing her guests to the important sites around the city. The atmosphere is upbeat and made us feel safe and comfortable as we rested from our travels. Thank you David Inn!!

• 20th Dec 2014

Thank you and Happy New Year. The pleasure is always my help in the discovery of the Artistic Beauties of Florence! I hope you'll come back again to see more!

Nadia is by far the sweetest and most attentive hostel owner I have ever encountered. She explains everything you need to see in the city, when to see it, and how to get the best value for your money. The hostel itself has a homey vibe, and it's small enough that you can get to know everyone staying there. I would definitely stay here again.

스텝이 너무 친절해요 계획없이 도착했는데 스텝이 너무 친절하게 갈 곳 알려줘서 알려준 곳만 다녀왔어요 선불 유심카드 쓰는 중에 문제생겼을 때도 이탈리어 못해서 부탁했더니 대신 전화해줬어요 체크인 할때도 직접 같은 방쓰는 사람들 소개 해줘서 매일 같은 숙소사람들이랑 같이 밥먹을 수 있었어요 강추

• 19th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Thanks you are very cute ..... is normal help guests who come from other countries and do not know the customs of the place ... is part of my pleasure and my work. Thanks again and I hope you'll come back.

The location is amazing with a view of the Duomo from the street! Value for money is good in my opinion. Nadia is so welcoming and friendly and is very happy to show you the hotspots in Florence. Very quiet at night, Overall a good stay.

• 17th Dec 2014

Thanks for being participatory and social with others ..... I'll wait with pleasure for other purchases in Florence !! Buy a bigger suitcase next time !!! A hug.

This is a great find, you can see the duomo from the window! Nadia is very helpful and has wonderful knowledge of the local area and made my stay very comfortable! I will definitely be staying at this place again!

Thank you for your company !! You have followed all my instructions and you found yourself well! For me this is worth more than anything else !! Thanks and hope to see you again !!

Nadia was very friendly and helpful in telling us the best things to do in Florence. She introduced us to the other guests staying in the other room which enhanced the social aspect. The accommodation itself was basic but enough to suit our needs and was appropriate value for money. The security was very good to get onto the floor, but there were no locks on the rooms. This was definitely one of the better places that we stayed in.

Thanks for choosing me and we hope you found it well! I wish you good Holidays and a Happy New Year!

David Inn is a charming little hostel, very cozy and quiet but still very well located in Florence. The staff are wonderful, friendly and were very helpful with things to see around Florence, would definitely stay here again!

• 6th Dec 2014

Thanks Julia .... I'll wait again!

1 2 3 Next » last »