David Inn Reviews

Via Ricasoli 31, Florence, Italy

Hostel was in an incredible location--very centralized and close to all the attractions (about a 15 minute walk from the train station). The staff was super friendly and looked to help you whenever possible. The rooms were decently clean and the bathroom's were just okay. As a young adult male traveler this place was perfect. Location is my main factor and environment is second.

Excellent staffs, thank you so much!BTW, they can show you the best routine to discover the city!

• 12th Jun 2014
  • China

The area was so close to everything! They need to make their sign larger though, cause I walked right by it the first time. Also no A/C which made for a hot night. At least there was a fan. Nadia is incredible!

Great location and Nadia was awesome! Very friendly and fun. Hostel was pretty average but no A/C which made for a hot night! Did have a fan though! Second night was better. Location is literally right between Academia where David is and the Duomo. The hostel isn't labeled very well on the outside, though, so pay attention!

Perfect location, just a few minutes away from duomo and academia. It's clean and tidy and interial decoration is very stylish. Except the shower is a bit less of space, other facilities are good. Nadia is very nice and helpful. It's a great pleasure to stay in David Inn and definately will go back again.

Firstly, this place has good location - Florence is pretty small anyway. We stayed here in the summer and it was very hot, there is no air conditioning here. Bring bug spray or a net if you stay here as the windows must remain open and the mosquitoes may be a problem (I used bug spray and had no issues at all). The place was nice, felt like a relative's home really. Computers are in each room. You can manage using the kitchen but the supplies are extremely limited.

This was a really cute little hostel with the best location--right across the street from the Accademia and a few blocks from the Duomo. Nadia is so very helpful with her advice on how to spend your time in Florence. The hostel itself is small, but the rooms are large. It is very clean as well and although there is no air conditioning, it is in an old building that does not really get hot. There isn't a great central meeting place, but it is still easy to meet people here.

This was a beautiful hostel, perhaps one of the nicest I've stayed at. I was very content with my entire experience, and I would happily return.

Nadia and Anis were so kind and helpful ! I got to meet and chat with lots of other travelers while there. The hostel itself is in a great location: my room had a good view of the Il Duomo. One of the nights I woke up with multiple itchy bug bites =( but other than that the David Inn hostel is a good place.

If you mean some insect mosquito .... can be ... but nothing else!

Staff are excellent- super friendly and helpful. Very clean and beds are comfortable. Great location, just a few minutes from the Duomo. Highly recommended.

They are really helpful and the hostel is great!! if you are going to florence don't hesitte to stay here

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Mexico

One of the best hostels I've been to. Everything perfect

Nadia is a fabulous person. She took the time to give us (and the other guests who checked in after us) tips on enjoying the wonderful city of Florence. She went above and beyond to make us feel at home. She is clearly proud of her city and hostel. And rightfully so! All of her suggestions were spot on!! When our next hostel canceled our reservation (without notice), she helped us find new accommodations.

Beautiful small hostel, very homely environment. Location is superb, just 4 mins walk to the Dumo.

This hostel was brilliant. It is in a central location. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It has cosy and homely feel making it easy to mix with other travellers- desirable when travelling solo. It was clean and beautiful. I would go back any day.

Excellent location, few locks away from the Academia Gallery and Florence Cathedral; Silent environment; Toilet is clean; Wifi works in the room

Nati is a lovely woman! I met so many people at this hostel who I made plans to meet up in other cities and have. Nati has made her hostel a warm, welcoming, social home that was refreshing from the typical giant hostel. Oh and the location!!! Try to get the room with the view of Duomo because you are almost right next to it. Best location of all 10 places we've stayed so far in Europe.

it was close to train station. was quite easy to find there. and of course atmosphere, my roomates were nice as well. and they organized Firenzze tour at night. I couldn't go there. but I want you to recommend the tour with them :-)

Nadia and staff were great but it was difficult all sharing one bathroom Nd we felt like the beds were going to break.

Nadia and the entire staff were exceptionally helpful and welcoming! A fantastic place!

• 20th May 2014