David Inn Reviews

Via Ricasoli 31, Florence, Italy

Nadia totally makes this place. Definitely one of our favorite hostels so far. Very quiet, really close to everything, and not a bad price.

Thanks a lot .... I'll wait for a longer stay in Florence !!

Staff were lovely, location was excellent.

This place was great, super clean and Nadia was fantastic. Within 30 minutes of arriving she had already helped me plan out my 3 days even upto booking me a ferrari to take for a spin in maranello!

Had such a great stay at the David Inn! Nadia was full of awesome suggestions of this to do and see. Felt as though I was coming back to a home instead of just a hostel

• 3rd May 2015

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Nadia is so fantastic at making you feel welcome and creating a great atmosphere with yummy biscotti and introductions to others😊 Small hostel so you get to know everyone. Super location near David statue and 5 mins from Duomo. Big bedrooms, extra bathrooms, reading light. Thanks so much Nadia!

• 24th Apr 2015

An excellent hostel, worthy of its reputation. The owner, Nadia, is so enthusiastic. Her and her staff are always keen to help or make suggestions. It is routine to be introduced to new guests as they check in which creates a great atmosphere. The facilities are top notch and also support this. Location could not be better (30 seconds walk to Accademia di Belle Arti di Firenze and one minute walk to Duomo). I highly recommend this hostel.

I had an amazing stay at David Inn. Nadia is a wonderful lady who takes time to greet, talk, laugh with you but most importantly even asks when you're leaving so she can say farewell when leaving. The location is not far from The Duomo and San Lorenzo, atmosphere is great and very easy to make new friends. There was always hot water in the showers and kitchen is in great use to cater for yourself. Only problem was that the oven wasn't working properly but overall it was a fantastic stay.

You are a great person! Always available to others, ready to take them with you in your experience !! Nobody can 'do not love you and love ... and remember !! You are a guest model that everyone wants !! You look even in my house ...

Davids Inn was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The hostel felt more like a shared apartment and the staff were very personable and excellent. She started by giving us a preplanned map with all of the important areas circled and told us the best route to take. Later we were taken out to watch the sunset a great pizza place afterwards. Thank you so much Nadia and Sam for the wonderful service.

• 19th Apr 2015

Beautiful hostel. Nadia is amazing and makes sure you have a fantastic time in Florence. Hostel is in a great location and you can walk to everywhere. Nadia also has great recommendations for where to eat, tours, what to see, local knowledge. Friendly atmosphere and really clean. My only complaint was that the water pressure wasn't great and you often had to wait for a shower - but all in all amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about this place. The location couldn't be any better, the area is very centrally located to the Academia Gallery and the Duomo. Nadia is a perfect host and is extremely welcoming and helpful. I would definitely stay here again in the future.

• 5th Apr 2015

I stayed at the David Inn in Florence and i really can recomend it to other travellers. It is suitable for any age group and every kind of traveller. The hostel itself is an old buildung partly renovated. I personally prefer to stay in old buidlings because it has its special kind of charme. I have been to many hostels before and i must say this is a really unique one. The owner, Nadja, put really nice decoration on and it feels comfortable and homey when you stay there.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Very hospitable n homely atmosphere. Nadia n Sam are super enthusiastic hosts! Only downside is lack of breakfast in the price, but their location in Florence has cool eating options closeby. Highly recommended for a touristy stay in this beautiful city!

Nadia is very welcoming! She will help anyway she can. The location is perfect for all the highlights of Florence, but quite when it's time to rest. Stay! You can't go wrong!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Nadia was very friendly and helpful

Nadia is the most wonderful person. She treats this as much more than just a business and she goes out of her way to make sure you have the best stay imaginable...STAY HERE

and you were a guest exemplary !! Come back here !!

This was the most pleasant experience! Not only did I get a great hostel in a great location, but Nadia (the owner) provided great recommendations on how to maximize the time I had.

J'ai beaucoup apprécié l'accueil de Nadia et ses conseils. Grâce à elle mon séjour à Florence a été encore plus mémorable. I really enjoyed Nadia's kind welcome and advices. She really helped me during my stay in Firenze. Thank you so much !

Et toujours agréable d'accueillir un enfant gentil et poli comme vous .....merci beaucoup !

This nice hostel is placed between Duomo and galleria dell academia . I traveled in Florence and stay in David inn for 6 nights ( but I reserved only 1 night ) and very happy with this place , Nadia, owner of this hostel has good suggestion for my trip in 6 days , where to eat dinner in reasonable price , where to buy the wallet and many things . I recommend this place for all traveller who need to save time to see everything in the center of Florence , very happy !!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

We loved Nadia. Her excitement about Florence and genuine interest in providing us with the best stay was so helpful. She gave us maps, and many great tips as well as booked a day tour of Tuscany's wine country/medieval villages for us! Our beds were comfortable and the location was great! Came because a friend told me about it and i highly recommend it as well.

• 1st Mar 2015