David's Guest House Reviews

Krizikova 9, Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice and clean but the street side is noisy also in the night.

Really great place for great value in Prague. Our one room apartment for two guests was fully equipped with almost anything you can imagine, kitchen corner, newly refurbished, warm (mid November), absolutely silent (we had room on inner courtyard side), 200m from Central international bus station and 100m from Florenc metro station. Staff was very kind and helpful.

I can just recommend. Perfect location about 100m from metro station, nice staff, very clean, free wifi... Packed breakfast and a lot of facilities (stove, fridge, toaster...) were available directly at room. Go on :)

Clean facilities, very secure I had a private room in a flat with the ability to use stove/fridge, location is ok easy walk to train station and bus station about 15 mins to town centre. The downsides were the bed was the worst I slept on in Europe it was very very hard, my breakfast was a basket delivered to my room with some bread and jams which wasn't too bad but it never turned up on the second day.

The staff are super nice and sweet. The privacy is good but still u can meet friends in the kitchen or other common areas. Love the the guest house. The location is good especially you travel to Prague by bus! The service is like a hotel. One thing I would mention is they could make a bigger sign of the guest house so that the travellers can see it more easily.

Super stay in Prag near Florenc bus station,metro and tram!!!

Big room, helpful staffs and close to metro!

A wonderful accommodation! The rooms were clean and comfortable and the guesthouse location was quite convenient as we would be departing by bus. It's not in the core city centre or old town, but they are an easy and pleasant walk away. Grocery store just around the corner. Kitchen was good, shower was good. This isn't the place to meet fellow travellers. I didn't see anyone else during our stay, but did occasionally hear someone or see food cooking in the oven.

• 8th Sep 2014

An AMAZING stay! We rented a private room with shared bathroom and kitchen. The facilities were excellnt. Dishes and bedding. It was just like a small hotel, but much cheaper. But the best part was the mistake we made. We booked for six days, but meant to book for seven. Not only did they allow us to stay the extra night, but they were concernd that something may have happened to us, and we're going to call the police to make sure we were safe. Super classy place!

View all Prague Bed and Breakfasts