7.9
Very Good 249 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 249 Total Reviews
Davies Court Located at 56 East India Dock Road, , London.
England
London E14 6JE 56 East India Dock Road
79% 249
51.5111262 -0.0241506
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
5th Sep 2016

I like Davies Court, it's simple, functional, and felt secure, but there are a couple of things you need to be aware of. 1: Towels aren't provided. 2: There's a kitchen, but utensils are generally personally owned, by students staying there long-term.

• mitchema651
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

Easy to find, clean and secure The noise on the street is loud at night but some ear plugs and I was fine

• marktimms
  • South Africa, Male, 31-40
17th Aug 2016
6.6

Rooms were not as advertised and a towel was not included.

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Aug 2016
5.4

THIS PROPERTY LOOKED LIKE AN OLD ABANDONED PRISON OR A HAUNTED HOUSE FROM A HORROR MOVIE, FROM THE OUSIDE IT LOOKS AMAZING. YOU NEEDED THREE KEYS TO ENTER THE PROPERTY AND A HUBB AT ALL TIMES, ROOMS WAS IN A POOR CONDITION AND DESPITE MOVING ROOMS TWICE I COULD NOT BARE THE SMELL, DIRTY CARPET, DIRTY CUPBOARDS AND DEAD FLIES AND SPIDER WEBS ON THE CELLING, THE GYM HAD THREE OLD, DUSTY EQUIPMENT AND WAS SMALL AND CRAMPED, LUCKILY I MANAGED TO GET A REFUND. STAY CLEAR!! BY ALL MEANS

• Italy, Female, 31-40
12th Aug 2016

I regularly stay at Davies Court any time I am in London for the week end (usually once every two months) and love this place. What I really like is the value for money: for about £23 pounds a night you manage to have your own room with TV in it. Some rooms also have their own private bathroom, some do not. But also when the bathroom is shared, it is always very clean and it will only be shared with a few other people staying on the same floor. Facilities are clean, albeit very simple.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

I really had a great stay at Davies Court. In comparison to other places this is very cheap for the quality of the room and the facility in general. It is relatively quiet even though it is next to a larger road, the room is nice and you can use the kitchen, towels are handed out for free. There is also a gym. I can only recommend it if you want to find something affordable but nice in London.

• Australia, Couple, 41+
4th Aug 2016
3.7

I booked accommodation for my husband and myself. We had no idea this was student accommodation and were astonished to find that we were expected to stay in rooms sharing with other people. As we had already signed in and paid in full and were tired after our travels we did not immediately leave and seek other accommodation. The person on duty was helpful & did try to find something for us but the room we were allocated had dirty carpets and bed linen. Tiny bathroom with wet floors. Not happy

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
30th Jul 2016

I have stayed at Davies Court several times. It is a clean and quiet hostel, and the people working there are very nice and helpful. There is a kitchen shared between 4 or 5 rooms, which is great. And there is a gym! (which most hostels don't have).

• England, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2016

Very good hostel for a very cheap price!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

The hostel is great value for money. It is very simple, just a dorm room. It is on a very busy street so it feels safe enough. I stayed on a friday night so its was loud throughout the night but that wasn't too much of a problem. The only thing was the fridge in my room wasn't working. But for the price and the location it is amazing value for money and it was pretty clean. I would stay again.