Very Good 230 Total Reviews
Very Good 230 Total Reviews
Davies Court Located at 56 East India Dock Road, , London.
England
London E14 6JE 56 East India Dock Road
77% 230
51.5111262 -0.0241506
    Rooms available

19th Jun 2016

A great place to stay, and has a gym access

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2016

Much better than expected! Stayed in the deluxe single room, very reasonably priced for a nice spacious room. Clean and comfortable with a big window. Would recommend!

• India, Male, 31-40
30th Apr 2016
3.1

I booked room only for a night. It was a twin room! The room must be the dirtiest room in the UK ! I was really in shock - How come Hostel staff even thought to rent it to new customer? No security locker as they advertise ! No free place to walk in the room ! No toilet paper! I wanted to buy towel @ £20 but hostel don't even leafy change to the night staff or no authority to him to accept card payments? It's most horrible place ignored My medical condition as well! Hostel world should note it

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016
7.7

Great value for the amount i paid, private room with own shower for a mere EUR 30 per night! Not a hostel you should pick for the atmosphere but very suitable for a weekend in London.

• England, Male, 41+
21st Apr 2016
7.7

This was ideal for my stay as the DLR was just 2 minutes away which made it easy to travel to the Excel exhibition centre. the room was ok, but I was disappointed with the bedding. My pillow was very thin and uncomfortable and the undersheet looked worn, overall for the price it served my purpose but better quality bedding.

19th Apr 2016
6.6

Weird place, I didn't realize it was a dorm at a university. When I arrived I was offered a single room for a few extra pounds and I took it. I ended up not seeing anyone else who was staying at the hostel. Instead I was sharing a kitchen with two students who live there full time and the one I met had never heard of the hostel or stayed in any hostel and she was very angry that I was drinking out of the only cup in the kitchen which it turned out was hers. There where no forks, cups, bowls etc

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2016
8.0

If you aren't bothered about hygiene, this is the place for you. Although things might look pleasant on the surface, I'm not sure if any deep cleaning occurs. Some of the rooms are in need of a complete refurbishment. Also, I've had to chase up my £30 key deposit because i checked out before 8am. A real nuisance. The gym and location is the best part....

• British Virgin Islands, Male, 31-40
5th Mar 2016

One of the best hostel in London definitely value for money.

• France, Female, 18-24
24th Jan 2016
6.0

I was in a single room with bathroom and the shower was not convenient at all. The shower head was spreading water everywhere and the flow was really low.

• England, Male, 25-30
8th Jan 2016
7.1

My room was always cold, especially at night. Other than that, it's been good.