Dawn's Lodge Reviews

Esmeraldas E4-86 and Los R�os st., San Blas., Quito, Ecuador

Luis is such a nice and lovely person. I had told Luis I was travelling alone with my daughter and I wanted to make sure that we were safe. He so kindly organised a taxi transfer for us and made sure there was a woman there waiting for us at the airport at 3 AM! That made us feel alot more at ease! He then came with us around Quito and showed us the best tourists places, We also had a really nice meal cooked by his lovely wife. Luis family is also very nice. I really felt home at Luis'.

• 11th Jul 2015

This was my second time at Dawn's Lodge; I had stayed there five years ago when I visited Quito and I am glad to say that it did not disappoint the second time around. Luis was an incredible host, he picked us up from the airport and when we needed directions to go to the travel agency to organise our trip to the Galapagos he took us there on the bus and organised a taxi for us to get to the airport at 5am. Every staff member at the Lodge is incredibly friendly and willing to help.

The owner and his family were very nice. The location is fairly close to the central area. Great value.

• 25th Mar 2015

Luis was more than helpful when I ran into problems with my ATM card. He took me to numerous banks to see if my card would work. The location of the hostel is great and I felt comfortable walking around at night to the restaurants in the San Blas area. The breakfasts were healthy and fresh. My daughter and I felt totally safe at this location. My only complaint is the lack of drawers/hangers as we were there 3 days.

• 4th Mar 2015