Dawn's Lodge Reviews

Esmeraldas E4-86 and Los R�os st., San Blas., Quito, Ecuador

La mejor experiencia que he tenido en un hostal. El hostal esta bien ubicada, la honda es super familiar y con un antifitrion como Luis vas a hallarte instantamente. No cambie nada de que estas haciendo. Ya es perfecto. Era un honor a quedar en tu hogar y sentirla como mi hogar.

The excellent location and the trustworthy, super friendly owner make this place a good option to start your trip in Ecuador. As well, the owner can give you good and conscient advice about where to go and what to do. However, facilities are standard, while the price is well above average.

Luis is such a nice and lovely person. I had told Luis I was travelling alone with my daughter and I wanted to make sure that we were safe. He so kindly organised a taxi transfer for us and made sure there was a woman there waiting for us at the airport at 3 AM! That made us feel alot more at ease! He then came with us around Quito and showed us the best tourists places, We also had a really nice meal cooked by his lovely wife. Luis family is also very nice. I really felt home at Luis'.

• 11th Jul 2015

This was my second time at Dawn's Lodge; I had stayed there five years ago when I visited Quito and I am glad to say that it did not disappoint the second time around. Luis was an incredible host, he picked us up from the airport and when we needed directions to go to the travel agency to organise our trip to the Galapagos he took us there on the bus and organised a taxi for us to get to the airport at 5am. Every staff member at the Lodge is incredibly friendly and willing to help.