Dawson Place Reviews

Dawson Place, Notting Hill Gate, London, England

I had a really Nice stay in Dawson place. The room was tidy and had an genuine English atmosphere. The breakfast was excellent and served in the room. The house was in the middle of noting hill next to a couple of good pubs and shops. I think it was quit expensive but overall it was worth it.

• 21st Nov 2014

Nice B&B right next to the Portobello Road markets, really close to the metro tube station and close enough to Hyde Park to hire some Barclays bikes and ride around for the day (into central London ins't too difficult either). The Notting Hill area is really nice, peaceful and tranquil. The morning breakfast was nice and brought to the room at a time you choose, and the staff are good at giving you your space to enjoy it at your own pace. The facilities were good, and the beds were comfortable.

We had a very nice stay at the hostel. The service was very kind and the room was clean. If I were to stay at the place for the next time, I would definitely do.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Staff was very helpful, and provided breakfast when we had to leave very early on our last morning.

Very good stay there, would definitely recommend!

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Slovakia

Goede bedden en een hele fijne locatie. Dicht bij de metro en gezellige straatjes en pubs!

• 23rd Oct 2014

Great place in Notting hill nearby Portobello market. Very clean. Friendly staff. Copious breakfast served in the bedroom. I definitely recommend it!

The security and location were superb, the place was cute however the bed was one of the worst I have ever slept on! We had a king but it was only two twins pushed together which made it difficult to sleep close to each other. There was no comfort and the springs dug into our backs. It felt like sleeping on box springs.

Nice place to stay.... make you feel like home

I would highly recommend this B&B. It's close to a tube station so ideal for visiting anywhere in London but is excellent value for money. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast is brought to your room and there is plenty of it (just don't expect a cooked breakfast!)

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great location, friendly staff, no rush having breakfast, close to underground. A bit dusty and random folders on the shelves and bags under the bed.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Great location, lovely house, nice room. We'll be back some day.

I loved it, it was like a cottage. :)

• 8th Aug 2014