Day Hostel

• Flat D6, Block D, 10 Floor, Chungking Mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road, TST, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
7.2
Very Good 223 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 223 Total Reviews
Day Hostel Located at Flat D6, Block D, 10 Floor, Chungking Mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road, TST, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong 120 Flat D6, Block D, 10 Floor, Chungking Mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road, TST, Kowloon
72% 223
22.3964280 114.1094970
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
14th Apr 2016
4.6

the male manager and female manager were very rude and.not at all helpful when asked.for directions the night staff were the only kind and helpful ones

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

This room I stayed in was for 3 nights, Staff are nice and accommodating to all my needs. Room is clean, and gets tidied. At first I was a bit hesitant about the place as you have to walk through a market to get there and lots of people ask if i need room. Josie made me feel comfortable. I didn't have any problem with the lift but I know that it must happen as I saw others miss. It is close to the station and a good room if what you want is a place to sleep the night. I was out most of the day.

25th Feb 2016

I stayed at Day hostel for one night as I was passing through Hong Kong and it was just what I needed. Sam was very helpful and the facilities were clean and comfortable. I liked that there was a converter for my phone charger in the room, which you don't get in other places. I had a good stay and would stay again. Thanks Sam :)

• Romania, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Feb 2016
6.9

The location is excellent, very close to the subway and clean! CONS: the alley where you enter the building is a little bit dodgy and unsafe. It was pretty cold in the room and the hot water was working for only 10-15 minutes before it had to reheat again. The staff was not very helpful and worse they did not want to check us in before we paid everything, although the deposit was paid and we would've exchanged money the next day. After a long flight it was very unpleasant. Won't stay again

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
17th Feb 2016
6.9

The cleaning staff were really great and friendly, honestly made my trip better. Particularly one, I think she was called June, from the Phillipines.

• bken151717
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
7th Feb 2016
2.0

What a do not stay here.. The guy will try to rip you off. The rooms are tiny and smell terrible there is no bathroom well it's a toilet that is covered in crap. This is the worst place I have ever visited and I've been around the world. Ended up leaving the guy still tried to charge me for 3 nights.

27th Jan 2016
6.3

I can't speak for the rest of Chunking Mansion which is rather dirty and sketchy, but Days Hostel has a very friendly and helpful staff that will assist you any way they can. They made sure to supply us with clean towels daily and fixed our safe within the hour that we told them it was broken. The hostel is across the street from the subway station and close to the Garden of Stars and Ferry. It is easy to get anywhere in the city quickly. Overall, would recommend.

• frankieea
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Jan 2016
4.9

Although the staff were very friendly and as accommodating as they could be, the hostel was not up to scratch, to say the least. It is situated in a busy, dirty complex with only two elevators serving the block meaning waiting time to get up to the hostel was often over 20 minutes. Once you get up to the hostel, you're greeted by mould and grime. This hostel is in a happening area of Hong Kong and the staff are lovely but I certainly won't be staying here again due to the poor living standards.

• France, Female, 18-24
25th Dec 2015
4.0

The place is disgusting. Good Luck if you are planning to stay there!

11th Dec 2015
4.6

Their was only one bathroom. It took a long time to get in there. There was mold in the bathroom that had my allergies acting up. The bedroom was very small to have 6 beds in it