Day and Night Hostel Reviews

Kneza Mislava 1, Zagreb, Croatia

Staff ranged from polite to friendly and quite helpful. They do more than most hostels in recommending stuff like things to do, restaurants, bars, etc. Always someone working on the site, though in the early morning hours, they may be asleep in front of the television. Location is not spectacular, but a great mid-way point between the main square and the train station. Stores nearby so I pretty much got all I needed from the place. I could see a lot of potential competition for showers, though.

Good hostel, helpful staff, close enough to the bus station

Security terrible- my purse was stolen from here Think I may have got bedbugs from here Bed I slept in was really uncomfortable and I could feel its springs One night 24 hr reception was the receptionist asleep on the sofa, we had to wake him up to check out at 7.30 am I also found Zagreb to be quite a boring city, not the hostel's fault but I wouldn't reccomend staying here for longer than 2 days

Unpolite staff with poor english skills. Toilets was poorly cleaned. The rules were to be quiet after 11 PM but the staff (alone) continued to play loud music even after I asked him to lower it. Un-comfy beds with noicy springs.

Perfect place for young travelers. Helpful staff, great atmosphere and cool posters all around hostel =)