7.5
Very Good 364 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 364 Total Reviews
Day and Night Hostel Located at Kneza Mislava 1, , Zagreb.
Croatia
Zagreb 10000 Kneza Mislava 1
75% 364
45.8081778 15.9843369
    Rooms available

• Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Aug 2016
4.3

would've been an ok hostel if there had not been bed bugs. We chose to ignore previous reviews and went because we were recommended the hostel by a friend. Turns out the place was infested and we got eaten alive. Told the staff about it and they acted like they didn't know yet I had seen on reviews that people had been telling them. Asked for a refund or at least a discount at the end and they refused. Told them they would get a bad review and they clearly didnt care. DON'T STAY HERE!!

13th Aug 2016

It was a very lovely stay, Giorgio and Stella are really nice, they did everything to make me feel at home. Their hostel is very well situated, I went hiking directly from there. I really recommend it!

12th Aug 2016
4.0

Great location, nice easy walk to the centre. Not the cleanest of places, staff where rude and didn't want to help. Wouldn't stay here again Bed Bugs

11th Aug 2016

Clean and has everything you need. Walking distance from train station and easy to find. Doesn't have the carefree atmosphere I like about the cheapest hostels, but I can't complain about the hostel, because there is a kitchen and a living room with everything you need and you can easily talk to people there. I got cookies from a couple of sweet Dutch people :)

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
10th Aug 2016
7.1

Everything at the hostel seemed to be fine. Was only there for a night but staff seemed to only be there half the time. I waited almost an hour to check in when I arrived late at night and in the morning when I wanted to check out, the staff weren't there either. It wasn't until about an hour later did I manage to check out.

• Spain, Male, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Nice and cozy hostel. Friendly and helpful staff

25th Jul 2016
2.0

The worst hostel I stayed at during my backpacking trip. This hostel lacked an understanding of what a common hostel backpacker's needs are. A lot of the staff were not friendly, they wouldn't even let us stay in the common room after check out (we had 30minutes before our ride picked us up). They also permitted someone in my hostel room to burn heavy insect-repellent incense, which made staying in the room absolutely miserable with all the smoke (they were full so they could not change my room)

18th Jul 2016
2.0

Do not stay here there are bed bugs and the staff do not are about it!!!

13th Jul 2016
5.4

The hostels didn't feel safe as anyone can walk in and there is no key for your hostel room. The major problem however was with the staff, I found them extremely rude as when we arrived the man asked for a sum of money and we asked him to break it down to explain what we was paying for and he got annoyed and said he was tired and had been working all day. Others members of staff we're also externally rude, and you are not allowed to sit in the common room after check out kicked out straight away

• England, Couple, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
7.1

We stayed here for one night, and although the hostel is in a very good location, the staff were great and very friendly. There is a bed bug infestation, which has left me with bites all over. The bunk beds are also just two separate beds connected by a long piece of wood glued together, a little bit disconcerting.