Day and Night Hostel Reviews

Kneza Mislava 1, Zagreb, Croatia

Good hostel, helpful staff, close enough to the bus station

Security terrible- my purse was stolen from here Think I may have got bedbugs from here Bed I slept in was really uncomfortable and I could feel its springs One night 24 hr reception was the receptionist asleep on the sofa, we had to wake him up to check out at 7.30 am I also found Zagreb to be quite a boring city, not the hostel's fault but I wouldn't reccomend staying here for longer than 2 days

Unpolite staff with poor english skills. Toilets was poorly cleaned. The rules were to be quiet after 11 PM but the staff (alone) continued to play loud music even after I asked him to lower it. Un-comfy beds with noicy springs.

Perfect place for young travelers. Helpful staff, great atmosphere and cool posters all around hostel =)

(Two person room) Everything was clean and there was a massive bed - so comfy! We didn't mind having an en suite not to the room but in the kitchen, however the other people in the room next door kept using our bathroom even though they had a bathroom in their room. That is the only negative thing that I can say towards this hostel and it wasn't there fault.

Very nice place to stay, near to the city center and train station! The only problem that i had, was the credit card machine that was broken, so better bring cash to pay the hostel!

We didn't like the fact that our room had no separate key - it was always unlocked and basically accessible to everyone. Lockers are located UNDER the beds (like drawers) but could easily be accessed if mattress was lifted up (easy enough to do if room is unlocked all day).

Very good hostel....

The location is really amazing and the hostel is cool.

This was a good hostel. Comfy beds, clean and tidy, good showers. The only down side was the noise levels from outside the dorms and the floors that woke everyone up.