Dayspring B&B Lodge Tonga Reviews

4 Vaha'akolo Rd, Tofoa, Nuku'alofa, Tonga

The staff here were so cute and always willing to help me out with whatever I needed, I liked the breakfast in the morning, and the cute patio área they had. They were also good at arranging rides or tours, and had bicycles for rent if you wanted to bike to town yourself. A very cute place to stay.

Nice and welcoming atmosphere, especially the incredible tips for cooking local Tongan vegetables and fruits and loved the garden in the backyard. Located approx. 4-5km away from the city centre, but would say that the location is still really good. And the breakfast is nice! However, after spending six nights over there I began to feel that there were eyes on my back all the time and found it a bit distressing and lacked privacy. But if that doesn't count, I'd stay there again!

• 3rd Feb 2015