Dayspring B&B Lodge Tonga Reviews

4 Vaha'akolo Rd, Tofoa, Nuku'alofa, Tonga

My stay at the B&B Dayspring was absolutely lovely. All the people were so nice and friendly, it really felt like home. The breakfast was delicious with fresh fruit every day. I was also offered dinner every evening, which was equally delicious! The house was very clean, and I honestly can't think of anything to complain about. I am a 19y.o girl travelling alone and felt perfectly safe walking to town and back every dayI really wish I could come back to Tonga, and if I do, I'll stay here again!

• 3rd Jun 2014