DeCadiz Cadi Reviews

Soledad 4, Cadiz, Spain

I loved this hostel. The 4 bed dorm was very spacious, with a nice bathroom. The owners are fantastic, and always around to help. Breakfast was good. The owners only spoke to me in Spanish, which great because I needed the practice. This isn't a party hostel, but if you are looking for somewhere chill and quiet this is perfect.

Nice, well located hostel with friendly staff. Nothing to complain about!

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Belgium

I stayed in a 8 bed female dorm and it was very spacious. The wifi and AC worked very well. Maria and the staff were very friendly. The hostel is in a good location.

The staff are really friendly, especially Maria who owns the hostel and is absolutely lovely. She spent about half an hour giving me a full rundown on Cadiz, what to do there, which buses to catch and where the supermarkets etc are. And all in Spanish so I could practice!!! So sweet. The 8 bed female dorm was extremely spacious and the only letdown was that the beds were a bit creaky which was annoying. Enjoy your stay and take your used bedding down to reception when you check out :-)

The hostel was nice, but there were many rules I encountered here that I had not at previous hostels. I felt as though I was being babysat. When I needed to leave early (I checked out before check out time) they were not accommodating and made me pay for the extra night even though I wasn't staying. I won't be returning.

• 4th Jul 2015

Hola ,las normas es que CHECK IN es a las 13 h. y usted quiso entrar a las 9 h.,Usted venia de fiesta para dormir y no se le permitio la entrada a esa hora,luego usted volvio a las 13 hora y se acosto hasta las 22 horas, ceno y se volvio a acostarse,desayuno y a las 11 h. cominico que se marchaba y las normas es que tienesn que comunicarlo 24 horas antes de la salida.incluso se marcho sin despedirse de su grupo de amigos. En otro casos se devuelve el dinero pero en este caso no dio explicacion.

I had a nice stay at this hostel. The owners were very friendly, helpful and communicative. A comfortable bed, a breakfast included, a short walk to the main attractions and a beach. The room had a toilet and a shower in the room, which was nice. The improvements that could be made: to have something to hang a shower on, so that one does not have to hold it when showering; to have a better internet connection, that would work in the rooms and without interruptions.

Amicable owner who welcomed me during my stay. Would definitely do it again!

This has been the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The people were some of the kindest and most generous I've ever met. They make you feel so at home; I was only there two nights and I was sad to leave just because of the wonderful staff. Maria especially was wonderful and she gave me the best "mom hug" when I left. The name of the gentleman is escaping me, but he was also extremely kind and generous. They offered food, company, and a great experience! Not to mention, the fantastic location!

Very friendly and welcoming hostel, run by a family that will help you to make the best of your stay in Cadiz

• 13th May 2015
  • Spain

Lovely hostel

A lovely, quiet hostel which is close to all the best places. Owners are very kind and friendly.

Hostel is privately held and the owner doesn´t speak a word english. Could be quite hard to communicate if you don´t speak spanish!!! Also I was in a 10 Bed dorm with 70 years old french couples...thats not what you expect in a hostel, is it?

Nice familiy; had 1 bed in 4-bed-female on 3rd floor (was a bit climbing, but quite quiet and roomy, actually 2x2bed room with shower); nice breakfast