DeCadiz Cadi Reviews

Soledad 4, Cadiz, Spain

This has been the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The people were some of the kindest and most generous I've ever met. They make you feel so at home; I was only there two nights and I was sad to leave just because of the wonderful staff. Maria especially was wonderful and she gave me the best "mom hug" when I left. The name of the gentleman is escaping me, but he was also extremely kind and generous. They offered food, company, and a great experience! Not to mention, the fantastic location!

• 15th May 2015

Lovely hostel

A lovely, quiet hostel which is close to all the best places. Owners are very kind and friendly.

• 1st May 2015

Hostel is privately held and the owner doesn´t speak a word english. Could be quite hard to communicate if you don´t speak spanish!!! Also I was in a 10 Bed dorm with 70 years old french couples...thats not what you expect in a hostel, is it?

Nice familiy; had 1 bed in 4-bed-female on 3rd floor (was a bit climbing, but quite quiet and roomy, actually 2x2bed room with shower); nice breakfast

The stuff didn't speak english it definitely didn't feel like a travelers place, I wouldn't choose it next time

I would stay here again & recommend it to friends. Dormiré aquí en el fúturo y lo recomendería a mis amigos.

• 5th Dec 2014

Wonderful stay in lovely, clean and friendly hostel with kind and generous hosts, would highly recommend for anyone looking to see this beautiful and vibrant town. Perfect location.