DeCadiz Cadi Reviews

Soledad 4, Cadiz, Spain

We just stayed at the hostel for one night. The staff was very kind, the cleanliness was good for a hostel. We stayed in a 10 mixed room but we could sleep properly because the people was quiet and careful

Very nice hostel located in the old part of Cadiz. Rafael was very helpful and informed me about lots of good tapas bars! The hostel is very clean and quiet, too. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a budget stop at Cadiz.

DeCadiz Cadi is very comfortable and centrally located in Cádiz. The best part about the place though, is the wonderful staff! They are incredibly welcoming and friendly, and will go above and beyond to ensure you feel at home. They also have terrific insight about the best sites to see and places to eat and how to navigate around town.

The staff were friendly but spoke little English and l don't speak Spanish but we got buy with hand gestures. I booked a single room which was at the very top of the building (up 3 flights of stairs), it had a shared bathroom with only one other person. There are other occupants in the building that have their own units and are not connected to the hostel. There were not many people staying at the hostel but l enjoyed watching the football match with the owner, shame Suarez scored a goal!!!

This was a superb hostel. The owners could not have been more helpful! Between helping me with my cases, giving me useful hints and tips about the city and its neighbourhoods, and even trying to help me find an apartment...they couldn't have done anything more for me. The hostel is spotlessly clean and the free breakfast and wifi are both excellent.

• 27th Sep 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Really nicely decorated.

I really appreciated my stay at DeCadiz Cadi... It's a charming hostel. Clean and comfortable In a great location. Rafa and Maria are friendly and welcoming hosts.

A friendly family run hostel with a creative vibe

• 2nd Sep 2015

This place put a smile on my face the moment I arrived. The staff were so friendly and accommodating to me and I felt really welcomed. They even let me bring a bike in for safe keeping. They were constantly asking if there was anything I needed. They don't speak much English but if you speak a little Spanish you will be fine. It's just got a really relaxed and welcoming homely feel. Not a party hostel, but a good site where you will feel secure and relaxed. I recommend it!!

The location ass amazing and the staff were great in telling us where to go. The breakfasts that they served were great as well.

Great staff, verry kind and helpfull! Simple but good breakfast.

not for backpacker but for old people or young spanish guy in summer vacation. it was very difficult to comunicate because only one person of the reception was able to speak english. not an hostel for having fun or to make friends but just to stay in. rooms are beautiful and clean.

• 15th Aug 2015

I cancelled the reservation more than 2 days prior to arrival in accordance with its terms and conditions as stated on the HW website, thereby forfeiting my deposit . It then went on to charge me for the whole booking and refused to properly engage with me when I complained. I have wrongly been charged by the hostel and would strongly recommend people to avoid this place. I have added approx 30 reviews on HW, mostly positive, and have never been treated so badly by any other HW establishment

The hostel is close to the beach, right in the old part of the city with easy access to everything. There weren't a lot of people around the common areas when I was there, so as a solo traveller I'd suggest staying in a bigger dorm if you want to meet other travellers. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean and secure.