DeCadiz Cadi Reviews

Soledad 4, Cadiz, Spain

Rafa and Maria (the owners) are the nicest hostel hosts ever. They are really kind and friendly and felt like family.

The owner/manager- Rafa couldn't be more involved and happy to help. He even took our heavy suitcases upstairs! The hostel is new and very clean, with lovely interiors. Beds are comfy and rooms homely. They are also quite spacious for a hostel, even in 8 people dorms we didn't feel 'squeezed'. Breakfast is pretty nice as well, you can prepare fresh orange juice and there was even few kinds of tea for your choice. Loved the location- close to many restaurants, cafes and the beach.

Loved this hostel! Rafa and María were super funny, friendly and helpful. I really liked the neighborhoody feel this place had. Local people were always hanging out on the street outside or passing through to say hi and chat. The only downside was sometimes the street was a little noisy but I wouldn't let it keep you from staying here. I strongly recommend it!

Thanks to all of the staff! This was a great week stay where they really went out of their way to look after everyone. They are super nice. The location is good and it's an easy walk to the beach and anywhere in the city! Highly recommended!

This is a wonderful hostel. The space is really great, and the two people who run the place are very sweet. They don't really speak English, but this is no huge shock (of the 14 or so countries in Europe to which I have been, Spain is the one where by far the least English is spoken). Perfectly good/well-furnished kitchen, nice lounge area, etc. Go here.

(+) staff, cleanlinesses, location (-) bit noisy (during the day), our room was a bit too easy access (window leading to the common rooms, so anyone could get in really)

Really nice place. The owners (husband and wife) are really friendly and have put a lot of time and thought into renovating the place.

The staff is so adorable. We had dinner together and it was like a family gathering. The kitchen and common room is really nice and you can easily pass some hours there having a tea talking to people or watching TV. Which I didnt like was that my room had no windows to the outside and that the owners smoked at the same place where they store the gas bottles. All in all I recommend this place which is well located close to all the important sights.

Really nice and helpful staff, awesome kitchen and breakfast and nice and clean rooms and bathrooms. The price is really good for the service you get and I would definitely recommend it! Thanks a lot for the great stay!

The owners are the best persons ever: incredibly welcoming, honest and helpful. Felt like at home there. Position is perfect in the heart of the old city: next to main bars and restaurants, few minutes from the beach. Hostel is very clean and has a common area (kitchen and livingroom) to socialise with other people

a clean hostel run by a very friendly, helpful couple. I will be back!

I really loved my stay at the DeCadiz Cadi. I extended my stay there. It's such a great atmosphere and Maria and Raffa give the hostel a soul. I stayed in a lot of hostels but this one is for me the most comfortable. Thanks very much.

Really nice staff and quiet spot.... liked it!

It is an amazing place!

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

Brilliant home way from home stay. Loved it.

It is a nice hotel, but we were a little disappointed because of the fact that we booked a 6 bed dorm, but upon our arrival we had to split into two rooms. Other than that, cute atmosphere, might have a bit of reconstruction when you come in and need a SIGN in front of it, because it's not easy to find.