DeCadiz Cadi Reviews

Soledad 4, Cadiz, Spain

I would stay here again & recommend it to friends. Dormiré aquí en el fúturo y lo recomendería a mis amigos.

• 5th Dec 2014

Wonderful stay in lovely, clean and friendly hostel with kind and generous hosts, would highly recommend for anyone looking to see this beautiful and vibrant town. Perfect location.

A nice hostel run by a local couple. It's not very lively, and so it's probably a good option if you want to relax a bit. Definitely not a party hostel.

Staff friendly and helpful, breakfasts excellent with fresh fruit & coffee. Atmosphere a bit quiiet as only two other guests. Street out of the way but quite noisy.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Lovely hosts. Made you feel at home.

Small family run hostel, quiet with a very friendly manager. I found it pretty difficult to find. It is on such a small road the road name did not appear on the map I had.

This is one of this magic hostels, u go for one night and u ended up six, or u come back soon: Happened to me and other travellers. Many solo travellers met, and we formed a really nice group, cooked together, went to the beach or to a flamenco event together... U feel in this hostel really like in Andalucia with the owners couple, Maria and Rafa: 100% de Cadiz. Practice ur spanish, know the food and the culture, feel home ! Highly recomended for cultural inferested travellers of every age !

Excellent location in the heart of the beautiful old town 5 minutes from the beach! Felt more like a guesthouse / b

This was one of my favorite hostels that I've ever stayed in! It was nice, clean, and comfortable. The location is great- 5 minutes from the beach. The breakfast that is included is not very exciting, but it's better than nothing. No curfew. Suuuuper friendly and helpful owners. The people who ran it were what made it so special for me. They went above and beyond to help you with anything you needed and make you feel welcome. I would definitely stay here again!

The atmosphere is so different from the other hostels but it is so warming. You feel like you are staying in the home of a Spanish family, first day we arrive they even made us taste traditional Cadiz food ! Worth it ! Disadvantage is that the hostel is hard to find, be sure you have the address because there is no big sign telling you where to get in !

Very nice place to stay, we enjoyed it a lot. The couple that own/run the hostel are incredibly kind and helpful, but don't really speak English. Nevertheless, they make every effort to help you. We recommend.

bath a little dirty

This is a really lovely hostel. The room was nice and everything was clean and the owners are very friendly and make you feel really welcome. I loved my time here and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a hostel in Cadiz.

Rafa and Maria (the owners) are the nicest hostel hosts ever. They are really kind and friendly and felt like family.

Very nice, clean, family run hostal. I would go back again.

Welcoming staff, relatively spacious rooms, very close to the beach and several historic sites. Seemed to be the hostel of choice for Spanish vacationers, so we didn't quite fit in, but the owner and his staff were all very friendly and easy to converse with.

The owner/manager- Rafa couldn't be more involved and happy to help. He even took our heavy suitcases upstairs! The hostel is new and very clean, with lovely interiors. Beds are comfy and rooms homely. They are also quite spacious for a hostel, even in 8 people dorms we didn't feel 'squeezed'. Breakfast is pretty nice as well, you can prepare fresh orange juice and there was even few kinds of tea for your choice. Loved the location- close to many restaurants, cafes and the beach.

Loved this hostel! Rafa and María were super funny, friendly and helpful. I really liked the neighborhoody feel this place had. Local people were always hanging out on the street outside or passing through to say hi and chat. The only downside was sometimes the street was a little noisy but I wouldn't let it keep you from staying here. I strongly recommend it!

Thanks to all of the staff! This was a great week stay where they really went out of their way to look after everyone. They are super nice. The location is good and it's an easy walk to the beach and anywhere in the city! Highly recommended!

This is a wonderful hostel. The space is really great, and the two people who run the place are very sweet. They don't really speak English, but this is no huge shock (of the 14 or so countries in Europe to which I have been, Spain is the one where by far the least English is spoken). Perfectly good/well-furnished kitchen, nice lounge area, etc. Go here.