6.4
Good 77 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 77 Total Reviews
Deak Hostel Located at Budapest, Anker köz street 1-3, Deak square, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1062 Budapest, Anker köz street 1-3, Deak square
64% 77
47.4981767 19.0554696
    Rooms available

9th Jul 2016
2.0

I actually never stayed there because the address the listed is NOT where they actually are. Which caused a lot of problems for me in Budapest. I called them when I got to the address they gave and they said they would have someone pick me up in 5 minutes. I waited an hour before deciding to find another backpackers. Losing my booking money in the process. It was horrible

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

The best thing is definitely the location, but it also comes with the noise of being in the centre city. Windows are always open so it can definitely get really loud! But I had no problem with that. It was clean and the staff was okay. Overall definitely worth the cheap stay for 2 nights.