Deak Hostel Reviews

Budapest, Anker köz street 1-3, Deak square, Budapest, Hungary

My stay here was more than 7 euros!First of all, the location is absolutely good! The hostel is very close to the main subway station and I could just visit most of the attraction by walk. I stayed here for 10 days and I have to change to the other room on the 8th day because of my late booking. But the staff there reconized that I was not comfortable with my new room while I didnt inform them about that.They changed the room for me and make sure that I felt comfortable.

• 21st May 2015
  • China

I strongly recommend it, because it is located in the center of the city, so it is really easy to reach it (especially with Metro). Moreover, all city's sightseeings are close, so you could go by a walk to each of them. It is so secured that it is difficult even for its guests to enter in the building - if the door downstairs is closed, you have to call on the reception and the person over there suppose to open the door. Once we were waiting 10 minutes someone to open it!

good lokation