Dealer Hotel Taipei Reviews

No.121, Sec. 1, Yanping N. Rd., Datong Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

The tour arranging people were so nice there.. They are called Taipei Backpackers Friendly Society. Hotel was also nice.

This hotel has a small room and bathroom. I even noticed that there was a lot of dirt/dust under the bed, bugs were seen in the room as well. The breakfast is not for western people, all chinese and it did not look very good to eat. I would not stay here again and I hope other people don't too. It's a hotel if you just need a bed. But if your looking for something a lot better, I would look at another location. The staff could not speak English and were not able to help with information.

• 29th Jul 2013