8.8
Fabulous 634 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 634 Total Reviews
Deco Hostel Located at Mazowiecka 3A, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow Malopolska 30-019 Mazowiecka 3A
88% 634
50.0727999 19.9310874
    Rooms available

7th Jul 2016

This is one of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in - it was spotless! I really liked the decorations and furniture, which made it cozy. There is a well-equipped kitchen, enough bathrooms and a nice common room. There is also a bar in the basement, where we could watch Euro 2016 (huge screen). Friendly and helpful staff. The hostel is a bit far from the train station, and located in a busy street.

17th Jun 2016

The place is really cute. I had a private room and with it a balcony with a view of the courtyard. The only downside was the first full day I had in Krakow there was no hot water. The receptionist could not get ahold of the owner and told me to use the public bathroom. For the price I payed I found that unacceptable and towards the end of the day the problem was fixed. I is very near a bus stop to and from the airport and main train station

14th May 2016

Didn't get to stay the night. Facilities are nice, just a bit far from the train station. Wifi works well in rooms.