Deco Hostel Reviews

Mazowiecka 3A, Krakow, Poland

Good hostel if you need a rest and want to stay in. Not a good hostel if you want to meet people. Not a far walk from the city center, but there are many other hostels located in the center that would be better.

Very polite, professional and multilanguage staff. Nicely decorated rooms. Fully equipped kitchen. And most of all low prices!

• 21st May 2015
  • Poland

Was a really nice place and the breakfast(15PLN) was great as well. I stayed in the 5th floor, only the lack of an elevator was a slight problem. Its around 15mins walk from the old town.

A bit away from the center, but not actually that far. I walked everywhere or took a bus. A beautiful hostel. Excellent value for the money. I only stayed one night, but it was a good night.

The Deco hostel is beautifully decorated and has real character. It's a bit further out but an easy walk from the old town centre and train station. It's not a party hostel and that suited us just fine.

I recommend these great hostel. Very friendly staff, the room was comfortable and very very clean. I will came back one day!