Deco Hostel Reviews

Mazowiecka 3A, Krakow, Poland

The hostel was great. The only bad point was that the bathroom lights switched off every 30s.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Very nice breakfast. Room on the 4th floor without an elevator. Few light in the room and the beds make a lot of noise.

my room was next to the steet ,was quite loud at night, so if you are not used of not quiet environment when u r sleepying,i wouldbmnt recommend u to come here,quite far from the.city center considering krakow is quite small , but its quite clean there.. it was ok overall my staying

Not a bad place, it was clean and the rooms were spacious, staff was fairly good. The internet was pretty spotty though and I could only get it to work in my room but there are worse ways to have it than that. My main complaint would be the location, a 20 minute walk for anything. I couldnt even find a place for dinner nearby. Also, they dont mention that the bar is rarely open and isnt much more than a fridge of overpriced bottles of beer. Not enough lockers for everyone in the room either.

Great hostel, the staff has been very nice and helpful. The place is not too big, and has good common areas. They offer to do the laundry which is amazing. It's located outside the old city, but still within walking distance of the main sights and train/bus station. The location is good if you're looking to stay in an actual residential neighborhood and not only in the tourist area. It has a good kitchen too. Recommended if you're looking for a cool and relaxed place !

The staff were very friendly. From guiding us to the city places to helping us keep our luggage, the staff helped us a lot. It is ideally located very close to the centre, and its interiors are really good.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • India

This is a nice hostel, clean, 10 mins away from the centre and friendly staff. However... If you're looking for nightlife or to meet people this probably isn't the best place to stay. There were quite a few families staying there, which is fine just maybe not the sort of place we were looking for.

Reception and downstairs toilets very dark. Garden not kept that well.

Bit of a walk from the city centre but still a nice hostel :)

Cosy, clean and secure place, yummy breakfast :)

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Excellent stay awesome staff! Michael was so sweet! Change the pics on the wall to match the new staff! Love this place

• 5th Jul 2014

I have stayed in many hostels and I never write reviews but I was so impressed by the helpfulness of the staff that I feel like they deserved to know! The hostel was so clean, amazing rooms with balconies, quiet, and the staff was amazing! Overall, I just felt very comfortable there and I have travelled a lot! Thank you for a great stay, I loved Krakow and I loved your hostel and I will definitely recommend it to others.

great value bar

• 19th May 2014
  • Poland

Great place! Great people!

• 16th May 2014
  • Poland

they have excellent bar downstairs, where in the morning you can eat a tasty breakfast and in the evening hang out with other people, watch football on a big screen and get polish beer in decent price.

Nice place, my room had interesting original decor!!!