Deco Hostel Reviews

Mazowiecka 3A, Krakow, Poland

Not a bad place, it was clean and the rooms were spacious, staff was fairly good. The internet was pretty spotty though and I could only get it to work in my room but there are worse ways to have it than that. My main complaint would be the location, a 20 minute walk for anything. I couldnt even find a place for dinner nearby. Also, they dont mention that the bar is rarely open and isnt much more than a fridge of overpriced bottles of beer. Not enough lockers for everyone in the room either.

The staff were very friendly. From guiding us to the city places to helping us keep our luggage, the staff helped us a lot. It is ideally located very close to the centre, and its interiors are really good.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • India

Reception and downstairs toilets very dark. Garden not kept that well.

Bit of a walk from the city centre but still a nice hostel :)

Cosy, clean and secure place, yummy breakfast :)

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Excellent stay awesome staff! Michael was so sweet! Change the pics on the wall to match the new staff! Love this place

• 5th Jul 2014

I have stayed in many hostels and I never write reviews but I was so impressed by the helpfulness of the staff that I feel like they deserved to know! The hostel was so clean, amazing rooms with balconies, quiet, and the staff was amazing! Overall, I just felt very comfortable there and I have travelled a lot! Thank you for a great stay, I loved Krakow and I loved your hostel and I will definitely recommend it to others.

great value bar

• 19th May 2014
  • Poland

Great place! Great people!

• 16th May 2014
  • Poland

they have excellent bar downstairs, where in the morning you can eat a tasty breakfast and in the evening hang out with other people, watch football on a big screen and get polish beer in decent price.

Nice place, my room had interesting original decor!!!

Had a single room and really enjoyed my stay. Downstairs there is a really nice looking bar that must be hopping in the summer. It was being rennovated during my stay. WiFi didnt work on Android devices. The 1920's theme of the place is really well implemented. A stylish place to stay in Krakow.