Deco Hostel Reviews

Mazowiecka 3A, Krakow, Poland

Very polite, professional and multilanguage staff. Nicely decorated rooms. Fully equipped kitchen. And most of all low prices!

• 21st May 2015
  • Poland

Was a really nice place and the breakfast(15PLN) was great as well. I stayed in the 5th floor, only the lack of an elevator was a slight problem. Its around 15mins walk from the old town.

A bit away from the center, but not actually that far. I walked everywhere or took a bus. A beautiful hostel. Excellent value for the money. I only stayed one night, but it was a good night.

The Deco hostel is beautifully decorated and has real character. It's a bit further out but an easy walk from the old town centre and train station. It's not a party hostel and that suited us just fine.

I recommend these great hostel. Very friendly staff, the room was comfortable and very very clean. I will came back one day!

inexpensive stay for the quality. well executed concept--warm dark wood and green, red walls. not at all tacky. the private double rooms are ensuite and worth it. excellent common areas. good kitchen. great staff. peaceful environment. great house rules to keep the peace but invite communal living. old building: so it can be loud. reviewers complain about distance from old town, but it's just down the street. great location. also near trams.

• 22nd Jan 2015

We really enjoyed our stay. The room was clean, comfortable and the shower was great. The decor of the Hostel was awesome. Really easy to find it and only a short walk to the main square.