Deco Walk Hostel | Beach Club Reviews

928 Ocean Drive, Miami, USA

The sheets had paint stains on them. The hot tub water was green. After going to sleep on the bottom bunk, which is about 4-5 inches from the floor, I was awoken by a man, who was another guest at the hostel, sexually molesting me. After notifying the guy at the front desk what happened, he said,"yea, this happens sometimes." And was very unhelpful. They did have all the mans info on file so we were able find and arrest him. Still would never come back.

• 20th Feb 2015

Great place...roof top has a hot tub and bar, which is awesome! Just bring air freshener and lock your stuff up :)

• 26th Jan 2015

Amazing location near beach except for the club next door that blasts music until 5 AM. Very clean. Only one bathroom available for 4 bed female dorm which connects to another room with another 4 beds which use the same bathroom. The one bathroom was not enough for 8 girls getting ready. Nice rooftop patio with almost full bar. Enjoyed the hostel events organized every night. Would definitely recommend it!

Perfect locale!

The major problem was the size of the room which is really small and cramped with no extra room to leave luggages, so everybody's stuffs need to be closed down and left on the floor which leaves no extra room for locomotion and other needs.

Very nice hostel with the perfect location directly at Ocean Drive. 6 bed dorm is actually a 12 bed dorm, only separated by a door (the people of the other room have to pass the first room). In my room, there have been a ventilator beside my bed that was very loud. But in total a very clean and nice hostel

Good hostel! Absolute perfect location. Staff wasn't exactly friendly but I can't complain. Bathroom was big and very clean and shower was great. Room was HOT!!!!!!!! Could barely sleep. If you get the top bunk, you'll probably melt at night so good luck.

I like it, It was my second time there. I recomend it.

• 17th Dec 2014

I had a great time this is the best hostel in maimi it worth the money it's clean friendly staff give vip to party an very clean meet a lot of great people all over the world I recommend.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Belize

I spent three nights at deco walk and really enjoyed my stay! You are in the south beach when you stay here and that is why to stay here. The value for the money was perfect. I met people from all over and that makes a vacation a vacation!!!!