Deco Walk Hostel | Beach Club Reviews

928 Ocean Drive, Miami, USA

Amazing location near beach except for the club next door that blasts music until 5 AM. Very clean. Only one bathroom available for 4 bed female dorm which connects to another room with another 4 beds which use the same bathroom. The one bathroom was not enough for 8 girls getting ready. Nice rooftop patio with almost full bar. Enjoyed the hostel events organized every night. Would definitely recommend it!

The major problem was the size of the room which is really small and cramped with no extra room to leave luggages, so everybody's stuffs need to be closed down and left on the floor which leaves no extra room for locomotion and other needs.

Very nice hostel with the perfect location directly at Ocean Drive. 6 bed dorm is actually a 12 bed dorm, only separated by a door (the people of the other room have to pass the first room). In my room, there have been a ventilator beside my bed that was very loud. But in total a very clean and nice hostel

Good hostel! Absolute perfect location. Staff wasn't exactly friendly but I can't complain. Bathroom was big and very clean and shower was great. Room was HOT!!!!!!!! Could barely sleep. If you get the top bunk, you'll probably melt at night so good luck.

I like it, It was my second time there. I recomend it.

• 17th Dec 2014

I had a great time this is the best hostel in maimi it worth the money it's clean friendly staff give vip to party an very clean meet a lot of great people all over the world I recommend.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Belize

I spent three nights at deco walk and really enjoyed my stay! You are in the south beach when you stay here and that is why to stay here. The value for the money was perfect. I met people from all over and that makes a vacation a vacation!!!!

Hostel was in a great location (party central) the roof terrace is a great location for mixing. Would advise you not to put any food in the fridge- as mine was eaten (even though it was correctly labelled) rooms are quite warm & messy if you are in a mixed dorm! We had fun though!

Manager was rude!

The bar in the rooftop was shut - however we were allowed to bring our own drinks to the hostel, also the hostel provided us with discounted club nights! Very good location however rooms are abit cramped - I booked a 6 mixed room and was in the same room as a guy who booked a 12 mix room. So bare this in mind also girls and boys room also were attached by an adjoining door - with 12 people sharing one bathroom. Other than this great hostel!

• 21st Aug 2014

The location of this place is fantastic, but that is all that it has going. The ensuite are shared between two rooms of 6, and one room has to walk through the other to get in and also to get to the bathroom. The bar on the roof doesn't operate, infact, there are no beverages allowed up there. Not exactly a beach club. The hot tub doesn't work. And the hostel affiliates with a promoter who is misleading

Well, since when I get to this place I had a bad feeling with my staying there. First the staff was rude and wanted to make copies of my debit card, which I thought was ridiculous. If I just got charged and signed on it, there's no reason. Second a lot of people got things stolen: iPad, clothes and wallet. You book a room with 6 people and there are 12 in that using the same btrm bc there's a little door inside the room with 6 more beds and there's any explanation online about that. No party.