Deco Walk Hostel | Beach Club Reviews

928 Ocean Drive, Miami, USA

The location of this place is fantastic, but that is all that it has going. The ensuite are shared between two rooms of 6, and one room has to walk through the other to get in and also to get to the bathroom. The bar on the roof doesn't operate, infact, there are no beverages allowed up there. Not exactly a beach club. The hot tub doesn't work. And the hostel affiliates with a promoter who is misleading

Well, since when I get to this place I had a bad feeling with my staying there. First the staff was rude and wanted to make copies of my debit card, which I thought was ridiculous. If I just got charged and signed on it, there's no reason. Second a lot of people got things stolen: iPad, clothes and wallet. You book a room with 6 people and there are 12 in that using the same btrm bc there's a little door inside the room with 6 more beds and there's any explanation online about that. No party.

12 bed hostel with one bathroom, not great as your waiting forever to have a shower.... Bar crawl which was meant to happen, never happened. Staff checking me in was rude and not interested in my questions. One of the worse hostels I've stayed in and I have travelled around the globe twice.... Including India... Would not recommend.

very good location, 3min to the beach. but the place.. nah will book another next time.

Again, the best Hostel in the world, I visit Miami once a year and wouldn´t think to stay anywhere else, Congrat´s Deco Walk, every year is better, see you soon!

We booked a dorm for 4 persons. But there were 12 in it, with one bathroom. The beds are too high and it wasn't really clean. The lady at the desk was very unfriednly and don't want to give us the money back, because we had to sleep in a 12-bed-dorm. Never again this hostel!!!!

absolute let down. staff extremely unhelpful. dorm room was a cupboard.

Staff are rude and un helpful, it's in a good location but location isn't really an issue on miami beach. Just stay elsewhere !! If you want to use the rooftop patio just walk in off the street like every bum on the street does !!

Really good Hostel right by the Beach on Ocean Dr. The facilities are really good and invite to Party! unfortunatly did we take a bit the wrong Saison and there was not really something going on on the rooftop!

MY BOOKING WAS CANCELLED

• 5th May 2014
  • Argentina

Deco walk was my first hostel experience and I travelled alone. It was awesome! I met so many cool people from all over the world. I would definitely reccomend this place to any young travellers looking for the best places to meet people and party

• 1st May 2014

The room was not the cleanest and the air-conditioning was pretty loud, but still: if you want to spend the whole day at the beach and use the hostel only to sleep, it's perfect! Good location, nice rooftop bar, good value for money.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

The relationship between money and quality is good for a hostek located in ocean drive, the 6 mix room are really 12 mixed rooms with just ONE bathroom inside,the breakfast was poor and the staff is not kindly, if you will stay in Miami for a few nights and want a good location stay here however I sold an others ones that are really near fron ocean drive and look better that this hostel

I stayed twice at DecoWalk and will go back in September for sure! On the Beach, rooftop bar with good deals, the surroundings are amazing (bars, music, shopping, restaurants (Moshi Moshi for sushi is EXCELLENT!) Don't stay anywhere else! Perfect for those travelling alone. Free wi-fi and breakfast (get there at least 5 minutes before 10 as the guy isn't flexible as when to give you your bagel!

• 31st Mar 2014

I had a lovely stay here and did not experience any of the fallbacks that other commenters have been mentioning. I was apprehensive coming in but ended up having a lovely time. The rooftop lounge and club were lovely and i was able to meet some really interesting people.

Once again I had a great stay! Even though it can get noisy because you stay in the middle of all the partying it is lots of fun. Everyone at the hostel is really friendly and they offer so much for your stay! I am already looking forward going back!!!

There are too many beds for few space. We don't have free space to move or arrange the stuffs on the floor. With this room space, I don't wanna back there.

• 18th Mar 2014