Deco Walk Hostel | Beach Club Reviews

928 Ocean Drive, Miami, USA

I had a great time this is the best hostel in maimi it worth the money it's clean friendly staff give vip to party an very clean meet a lot of great people all over the world I recommend.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Belize

I spent three nights at deco walk and really enjoyed my stay! You are in the south beach when you stay here and that is why to stay here. The value for the money was perfect. I met people from all over and that makes a vacation a vacation!!!!

Hostel was in a great location (party central) the roof terrace is a great location for mixing. Would advise you not to put any food in the fridge- as mine was eaten (even though it was correctly labelled) rooms are quite warm & messy if you are in a mixed dorm! We had fun though!

Manager was rude!

The bar in the rooftop was shut - however we were allowed to bring our own drinks to the hostel, also the hostel provided us with discounted club nights! Very good location however rooms are abit cramped - I booked a 6 mixed room and was in the same room as a guy who booked a 12 mix room. So bare this in mind also girls and boys room also were attached by an adjoining door - with 12 people sharing one bathroom. Other than this great hostel!

• 21st Aug 2014

The location of this place is fantastic, but that is all that it has going. The ensuite are shared between two rooms of 6, and one room has to walk through the other to get in and also to get to the bathroom. The bar on the roof doesn't operate, infact, there are no beverages allowed up there. Not exactly a beach club. The hot tub doesn't work. And the hostel affiliates with a promoter who is misleading

Well, since when I get to this place I had a bad feeling with my staying there. First the staff was rude and wanted to make copies of my debit card, which I thought was ridiculous. If I just got charged and signed on it, there's no reason. Second a lot of people got things stolen: iPad, clothes and wallet. You book a room with 6 people and there are 12 in that using the same btrm bc there's a little door inside the room with 6 more beds and there's any explanation online about that. No party.

12 bed hostel with one bathroom, not great as your waiting forever to have a shower.... Bar crawl which was meant to happen, never happened. Staff checking me in was rude and not interested in my questions. One of the worse hostels I've stayed in and I have travelled around the globe twice.... Including India... Would not recommend.

very good location, 3min to the beach. but the place.. nah will book another next time.

Again, the best Hostel in the world, I visit Miami once a year and wouldn´t think to stay anywhere else, Congrat´s Deco Walk, every year is better, see you soon!

We booked a dorm for 4 persons. But there were 12 in it, with one bathroom. The beds are too high and it wasn't really clean. The lady at the desk was very unfriednly and don't want to give us the money back, because we had to sleep in a 12-bed-dorm. Never again this hostel!!!!

absolute let down. staff extremely unhelpful. dorm room was a cupboard.

Staff are rude and un helpful, it's in a good location but location isn't really an issue on miami beach. Just stay elsewhere !! If you want to use the rooftop patio just walk in off the street like every bum on the street does !!

Really good Hostel right by the Beach on Ocean Dr. The facilities are really good and invite to Party! unfortunatly did we take a bit the wrong Saison and there was not really something going on on the rooftop!

MY BOOKING WAS CANCELLED

• 5th May 2014
  • Argentina

Deco walk was my first hostel experience and I travelled alone. It was awesome! I met so many cool people from all over the world. I would definitely reccomend this place to any young travellers looking for the best places to meet people and party

• 1st May 2014