Deco Walk Hostel | Beach Club Reviews

928 Ocean Drive, Miami, USA

I stayed here with my friend. we were in a 6 bed insuite We had a great time. It was right on the beach and walking distance from everything!! loved loved loved it! The only issue we had was the way the bunks were set up. it was a little challenging getting around the room with 5 other girls in it. It was pretty small but for the price we couldn't really complain!

• 21st Nov 2013

Location is great, and that's about it. This used to be a great hostel, but now is awful. I booked a 6bed female dorm with private bathroom but it turned out that it was really a 12bed dorm!! Can you imagine 12 women sharing one bathroom? The space was infimus and the bunk beds had 3 beds each, so if you get the top bed (unfortunately I did) you sleep about half meter from the roof! Some of the guys from the staff were great tough... Wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy!

I wanted to make my booking via phone, but they told me it's only possible online. That was very inconvenient because at that time I was travelling by train and bus und I hade to make big efforts to get internet access. They don't have city maps which would be very helpful when you arrive in a new city Very solid beds, so they don't shake when your roommate above or below you is moving. That's very good!!

That was good though we were really packed in the room. 6 beds in a little room is too much.

• 10th Nov 2013

We booked a 6 bedroom private and ended up in a 6 bedroom shared with a wall and a door which was our only exit into another 6 bedroom shared and our bathroom was in there room how does that work it was a dog box

• 9th Nov 2013

Superb location right on the beachfront in the Art Deco area of South Beach. I had no problems at all but when checking out the staff wouldn't give another guy's usd5 key deposit back because they had noted down he'd paid it...even though everyone has to pay it! Would stay there again

12 people using one barthroom and entrance door is very challenging! I booked a 6 female dorm and I got one room connected to another room with a half wall. The bathroom was cleaned every 3 days....The breakfast was a joke.

Esse hostel é perfeito!!!

The Hotel has a perfect Location right next to the Beach. The Roof Lounge is great! Excellent view over South Beach.The Dorm Rooms very small though and when the Rooms are full it get very crowded and smelly:

1 2 Next » last »