Dedekonak Pansiyon Reviews

Kilincaslan Mah.Hidirlik Sok., No.13 Kaleici, Antalya, Turkey

Don't bring a car here if you can avoid it, parking is difficult (but possible). Breakfast is included in the hostel world booking, but a sign at the hostel says 10 lire for breakfast (confusing, but we were not charged). Staff is friendly, the place is clean, English not well spoken (I don't hold that against the place, just be forewarned)

Hotel facilities are basic but clean and serviceable. The food was excellent and the staff were very helpful, the location was perfect for a short stay. We will use this pension again.

• 10th Sep 2013
  • Turkey

Seen doctor for the itchy red spots on arm and floot after returning to own country. The itchy red spots are caused by flea. This hotel should consider to disinfect the beds and carpet. Others are fine, staff is nice and helpful

• 1st Sep 2013
  • Hong Kong

Everything was really nice. The only problem is that the bathroom kept flooded, I think there was some pipe leaking. I forgot to mentioned it before leaving, sorry. The room number was 22.

Wide spacious rooms, friendly staff, the owner was always spending time getting to know his guests and he is comfortable speaking in both German and English, lovely little courtyard with fountain to enjoy the dining, freshly cooked seafood dinners, great location inside the old town with quaint shops and restaurants surrounding it. All and all a really nice experience.

I think it's quite fair price for such kind of hostel. Room was clean, blankets and towel were clean, hot water was present. Breakfast was ok (you are allowed to take what you want and how many you want, everything was quite fresh) Other meals were also good. Owner prefers to speak German, but is very friendly and ready to help.

• 9th Aug 2011
  • Ukraine

This is not a hostel! As a backpacker I was expecting a hostel with a kitchen available for backpackers and more young people spending evenings together. What is more, the staff speaks poor English and only some German. Nevertheless, the place is nice and the traditional Turkish breakfast in a backyard was a really good start of a day.

for some reason the hotel didn't seem to find my reservation through hostelworld.com

nice hostel overall. i didnt like how you had to pay 8TL extra for breakfast...but the guy that checked me in was nice enough to let me check at 2 in the morning. cute courtyard with a fountain to eat your breakfast in and relax

Excellent location in the old town. Not a big party place (at least in the off season), but good for a nice, quiet stay. The owners were VERY helpful, and I can't thank them enough.

The location in the center of the old town in Antalya is superb. The owner was nice and sent someone to fetch me when I got lost on the way. It is actually easy to find I just missed a turn. He gave me a single room for the price of a dorm since he was almost empty (it being low season). Great value for the money.

The staff were very frıendly and helpful,saved us many TRY. Overall the hostel was ın a good locatıon close to all nıght lıfe actıvıtıes and cafes.

I really enjoyed my stay...great locatıon

great hostel within walking distance to the yacht harbour where the main attraction, cafes and restaurants are located. the staff are extremely helpful. I booked a dorm room but eventually they gave me a single room with dorms price. I will definitely stay again in this hostel.

Arrived on a night bus (horrible!) before 7am, expecting nothing, but were given a nice quiet room straight away overlooking the beautiful pomegranate trees in the courtyard. No extra charge and a friendly welcome. Great location and fresh eggs for breakfast. Just stay here!

We were very happy to stay here and would certainly recommend it to anyone who looks for friendly, low cost, basic, clean accomodation. Patrick & Birgit

Very nice place for travellers.

The owner was not as helpful with information as I'd experienced with other hostel owners, but overall it was a positive visit. The food is excellent and the rooms are large.

A large building full of character but with obvious signs of age. Nice courtyard to relax in. very helpful staff. Excellent home cooked foods on offer. Quiet location in the old city.

I felt here very happy,the owner of the pension behaved very friendly,I recommend this hostel toanybody

View all Antalya Bed and Breakfasts