8.4
Fabulous 1,751 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,751 Total Reviews
Deejai Backpacker Located at 193/1-2 Ratchamunka Rd., Phasing, Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai Chiang Mai 50200 193/1-2 Ratchamunka Rd., Phasing
84% 1751
18.7855796 98.9800572
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2017
5.7

Roaches & mold in our bottom floor room. Apparently others don't have that problem but definitely don't stay on the lower level. I've slept in hundreds of hostels and never had such a gross bathroom... Also the walls were paper thin so we could hear every noise all night and morning. The staff were great and refunded us for the next night after we talked to them though, and the pool down the road is wonderful. Very social but unfortunately lower level was seriously bad for cleanliness.

16th Jan 2017

Bathrooms can use some fixing up. Sink leaked onto my feet, but showers were hot.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

Awesome, the staff are amazing! All so friendly and it's great that it's 4 to a room. Pool area is great. I actually extended my stay from 2nights to 3nights

• Alexstevens
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Amazing atmosphere. The staff are helpful and pretty funny as well. One of the best places I've ever stayed, if I'm ever back in Chiang Mai I know where I'll stay

12th Jan 2017
5.7

The location is OK. It's a little far from where the good night life and places to eat are. There's more of a younger party crowd so if you're into that then it's perfect. I'm personally not. People coming late back into the hostel in the early hours slamming doors and shouting, but that just depends who's there at the same time. Staff were lovely and happy to help. Good place for people under 25 I think.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

Top class hostel with brilliant staff

• Germany, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2017
7.7

Great social hostel with a pool! Rooms are basic and unfortunately no common kitchen and no free water. They do have lockers but not in the room and not really enough for everyone.

9th Jan 2017

Nicer than the pictures! Had a clean dorm room with fan which was fine. Bathroom fairly basic but couldn't ask for more from a hostel in the old town. Staff & guests all amazing. Lots of nice communal areas & the pool is great!

6th Jan 2017

I loved staying here best hostel I've stayed in so far. The staff are friendly and very helpful it's a good social atmosphere!

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
5th Jan 2017

Deejai was so amazing we booked extra nights then missed our flight out to stay a few extra nights. This was the best hostel we stayed at all thru thailand. We met people who felt like family. The staff was amazing. If I could I would live there. Thanks Deejai for the great memories and all the amazing people we met. I'll never forget this time we spent here. I'll be back for sure! Such a fun experience and atmosphere!