Deejai Backpacker Reviews

193/1-2 Ratchamunka Rd., Phasing, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Probably the best hostel of my trip, the rooms were what you expect for the price you pay but they are good. The best bit about deejai is the garden area really good environment. The food I had there is some of the best food I've had in Thailand and the staff are great.

• 4th Sep 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They assisted us with booking our tours and were able to get us discounts as well. The cleanliness of the room was average but the beds were clean, and for the price it was worth it.

This is my second time staying at Deejai in four years, and it's still amazing! I have so, so, so much love for the staff at Deejai Backpacker! It is a wonderful, relaxing place to stay, not to mention a great place to meet fellow backpackers, as well as a great place to mix with the locals. They have a beautiful salt water pool across the street at Deejai Garden, so that you can soak up the tropical sun while enjoying a Chang beer or fruit smoothie from the bar! Lots of love! XX

An excellent hostel, staff were really friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend. Great place to meet new people.

Second stay after returning from Pai. With security I'd always prefer to have a big locker in your room, not a small one downstairs. Nothing stolen though. Location is fine as taxis are cheap. Staff were really helpful and often went out with guests . Atmosphere was quieter than I expected. Overall decent value.

Amazing atmosphere for travellers who enjoy meeting other travellers. Own bar & swimming pool nearby.

Staying in a fan room gets pretty hot, but other than that pretty happy with this hostel, has a pool, bar, restaurant, really nice staff and lots of bus/taxi services for good value!

Nice common room and facilities but the room was basic and no AC, bathroom cramped.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »