Deep Green Bungalows Reviews

Olympos Mevkii Yazir Koyu, Kumluca, Olympos, Turkey

It was a pleasent stay. Staying in between the orange trees in bungalows was quite good. The nature is very good. The staff were helpful and very friendly. The foods for the dinner were quite tasty. The breakfast was OK but the quality of the cheese should be improved.

We slept in bungalows and they were really nice. The place was also amazing, very well decorated, with a fire in the middle of the hostel to sit down and chat after dinner and a bar to ask for drinks inside. Moreover, the price for the bungalow included breakfast (delicous) and also dinner. The best of the hostel: the staff. They recommended us places, they helped us to search for a boat to do a tour around the coast, they waited for us to have dinner and they were very kind with us all the time

• 28th Sep 2012
  • Spain

Deep Green is the best choice for everyone who pretends spending a quiet, peaceful and relaxed stay at Olympos. The tree houses are great and comfortable with air conditioning. The staff is amazingly helpful and nice and the food is utterly delicious. The best breakfast and dinner at Olympos, with traditional, yet original, turkish food. I highly recommend to stay at Deep Green Bungalows.

This was one of my favorite places that I stayed while traveling. Perfect little bungalows; good food, helpful hosts, great location. Definitely recommend.

First of all, I have to say that every (included) meal was simply excellent! My little bungalow was spotless and the air conditioning worked very well. The overall ambiance was friendly and relaxed and the staff, very helpful. I would highly recommend it!

Deep Green was excellent. The bungalows are very comfortable - with ac/heater, western toilet, hot water, etc. Beautiful location and natural surroundings at the hostel. The breakfast and dinner are really nice - especially the dinner which was - besides vegetarian friendly (if requested) - very healthy and delicious with a Turkish traditional bend. Most importantly the staff are extremely friendly and helpful - they went out of their way at every occasion to help us (this included even picking me up aft