Deeps Hostel Reviews

Atac 2 sk. No 46, Kizilay Cankaya, Ankara, Turkey

Fairly basic hostel, with people easily coming and going for a weekend (usually from Istanbul). Lots of nearby places to eat and enjoy the night out.

recommended by another travel, and enjoy there. even found a uygor restraunt nearby

The fact that there is an affordable hostel in Ankara means all is stranded Visa attempting backpackers can get a place to stay while we wait out those Embassies. Perfect location, good staff, good price.

Staff was helpful with everything. Location is right smack in the middle. Enjoyed my stay.

No breakful but the kitchen was nice

No too far from the metro and pretty central so a decent spot to see Ankara from. Helpful staff, and clean. Not too expensive. Would stay again

a purely functional hostel with good facilities, clean rooms, nice kitchen and chill out area. staff were nice, but I guess there was nothing much in Ankara itself, so the hostel lacked character in terms of having fun ppl around

a pity I could not stay longer

A good hostel but very very noisy... its clean

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Good location, is near the Metro station, is convenient for traveler got to hostel from Otogar. The staff are nice, they provide good information service.

It was a basic hostel. Nice rooms, ok bathrooms. Regading personel, we had some problems, they are friendly but they arent really helpful giving info about the city nor the country.

This is a nice little hostel but it shows there is no competition around. The staff is friendly but some of them are unable to really help you when you are looking to find travel information. My dorm wasn't exactly the cleanest. But that may be because of one of the guests, who was really dirty...

Staff was very friendly, gave us some information about the city... Only thing we didn't like was that there was no breakfast included but all in all had a nice stay!

They need better directions on how to get there but besides that the Hostel is pretty good

I was in a single room, it was quite clean and good, staff is cooperating. One night, I was writing application for scholarship and I noticed that my laptop was running short of battery, when I tried to recharge it, I noticed that I needed a 2 pin extension plug that would go in socket, I was worried it was almost 1 am, I went on reception, there was a guy with bear, he tried to find extension plug but he couldn't. finally, he gave me his own laptop's charger!! Really nice and helping guys!

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Pakistan

Excellent location (200 m to metro station and 5 min to the heart of the city with shops, restaurants, bars etc.). The rooms aare clean but I suggest them to invest in a air conditionning system because it's terribly hot in the summer. My only complaint is about the staff. Ther were kind of cold and not really welcoming. When I gave them my clothes, they wanted to charge me double and the clothes were wet and not ironed and folded as advertised. besides that, it's a good spot for travellers.

excellent experience . everthing was great . sure gonna stay again .

Very nice hostel, easy to find (near a metro), very very cozy, great facilities and well located (near markets and restaurants). It is a great hostel to relax and hang out with the other guests, I met really cool people there and would return any time if I'd ever come back to Ankara. If you're looking for a relaxing few days, it definitely is the place to go.

A great little hotel/hostel. Helpful staff, big breakfast and wonderful rooftop pool!

← Back to search results