Deeps Hostel Reviews

Atac 2 sk. No 46, Kizilay Cankaya, Ankara, Turkey

Staff was helpful with everything. Location is right smack in the middle. Enjoyed my stay.

No breakful but the kitchen was nice

No too far from the metro and pretty central so a decent spot to see Ankara from. Helpful staff, and clean. Not too expensive. Would stay again

a purely functional hostel with good facilities, clean rooms, nice kitchen and chill out area. staff were nice, but I guess there was nothing much in Ankara itself, so the hostel lacked character in terms of having fun ppl around

a pity I could not stay longer

A good hostel but very very noisy... its clean

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Good location, is near the Metro station, is convenient for traveler got to hostel from Otogar. The staff are nice, they provide good information service.

It was a basic hostel. Nice rooms, ok bathrooms. Regading personel, we had some problems, they are friendly but they arent really helpful giving info about the city nor the country.

This is a nice little hostel but it shows there is no competition around. The staff is friendly but some of them are unable to really help you when you are looking to find travel information. My dorm wasn't exactly the cleanest. But that may be because of one of the guests, who was really dirty...

Staff was very friendly, gave us some information about the city... Only thing we didn't like was that there was no breakfast included but all in all had a nice stay!

They need better directions on how to get there but besides that the Hostel is pretty good

I was in a single room, it was quite clean and good, staff is cooperating. One night, I was writing application for scholarship and I noticed that my laptop was running short of battery, when I tried to recharge it, I noticed that I needed a 2 pin extension plug that would go in socket, I was worried it was almost 1 am, I went on reception, there was a guy with bear, he tried to find extension plug but he couldn't. finally, he gave me his own laptop's charger!! Really nice and helping guys!

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Pakistan

excellent experience . everthing was great . sure gonna stay again .

Very nice hostel, easy to find (near a metro), very very cozy, great facilities and well located (near markets and restaurants). It is a great hostel to relax and hang out with the other guests, I met really cool people there and would return any time if I'd ever come back to Ankara. If you're looking for a relaxing few days, it definitely is the place to go.

A great little hotel/hostel. Helpful staff, big breakfast and wonderful rooftop pool!

I've stayed in Deeps Hostel for 3 night and i was satisfied regards the services, location, value of money, atmosphere, staff. I met a lot of people from different countries. General speaking im satisfied and recommend the hostel 100 % :)

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Syria

Excellent hostel ın a super locatıon besıde metro and only ten mınutes from bus termınal. Very clean and excellent kıtchen facılıtıes. The staff are very frıendly and accomodatıng. The wıfı ıs good but access to a pc ın the receptıon would be benefıcıal to guests. Its the only hostel ın Ankara but ıt ıs a good choıce. Not cheap but good value all the same. Cool decor and desıgn.

Stayed one night in a private room, shared bath. Perfectly adequate, would recommend to anyone seeking a private budget option. Front desk was helpful, but thought they would speak more english.

It's the only hostel in the city but a really nice one and really great hospitality. We stayed a few nights and loved it!!! Only issue is that there is no breakfast but the kitchen is so nice that it wasn't an issue at all.

It's good in every aspect. The view of the Galata Tower from the terrace is fascinating. But if you have heavy stuff and do not want to use a taxi, be ready yo train your legs and spine to go uphill. Despite this, the famous Istiklal Ave. is almost a stone's throw away/