Deeps Hostel Reviews

Atac 2 sk. No 46, Kizilay Cankaya, Ankara, Turkey

The atmosphere in this hostel is super, ideal for backpackers. The common kitchen is very clean and well equipped. Every floor has a cosy hall for gathering and chatting. The staffs are very nice and chilled. Can only recommend!

The only and first place in Ankara to live not only in a Hostel, but in a home at the same time.

It's the best hostel I've ever been to.

Staffs are not friendly. Limited English proficiency. The room was covered with smell of cigarette, which they should be aware of! Location? IT'S NOT IN THE HEART OF THE CITY!

The staff was very friendly and everything was good. However, the bed can be improved further. I can feel the springs. The heater was not hot enough, but we checked in really late so we didn't compliant this to the front desk.

Wifi signals are very weak in the room.

• 3rd Dec 2013
  • Pakistan

Deeps is near a metro stop so it is easy to find and get to, especially with lots of luggage. The staff speak very good English and can give you good advice about places to see, how to get there and where to eat.

• 26th Nov 2013

Great hostel with very nice and helpful staff. Location is excellent, very close to the metro station and quite. There's supermarkets, cafés, restaurants and anything you could want around. For my taste ho(s)tel prices in Turkey are a bit high in general but considering that Deeps is good value for money. The kitchen is well equipped and there are social areas on every floor. Would stay here again!

It's so good to have a hostel in Ankara!

very new furnitures, understanding staff, walking distance to anywhere in center, I have never stayed at any cleaner than this one.

The problem actually isn't with the hostel (which infact is a lovely place) but with the type of people that visit it. Since Ankara isn't very touristy, most of the guests come here either for work or in big groups for conferences/exchange programmes. The hostel is excellent with cute dorms, clean toilets, nice common areas and a relatively helpful staff, but as a single traveller, it can be difficult to meet people. Still, Ankara is a nice city and worth a visit for a couple of days.

The Hostel has good staff and a roof top chill out place. However, the basic thing I need in a hostel and I have been hostelling since 1991, so, I know a thing or two about hostels is a SAFE place to sleep and get a good shower. 6 people to 1 shower is a good ratio, however, the shower was clogged, within 1 minute the water on the floor is flooded. The room on 5th floor, 6 bed male dorm has no lock, yes, we got a key but the room was not locked. paid 45 lira for a bed. not worth it.

Very nice and helpfull staff

Nice friendly hostel Actually wished I stayed longer and saw a bit more of the city.

No locks on the doors and guests aren't given keys/ID to the building. Lockable lockers in the hallway.

Good hostel. I will use it again when I come to Ankara next time.

good place to stay!

The dorm was a corner room, very airy and bright. There was no book exchange, but staff let me choose from books abandoned by previous travelers. It was a good stop while waiting for my train departure.

I stayed here for 2 nights and thought it was pleasant enough. It is not a place where you're going to meet people. The rooms are quite separated and the common areas a small. The location was okay. It is not walking distance from the things you will want to see in Ankara. I will say that the rooms are cute and clean and it was a lot more than I expected from a hostel. The staff were helpful but not friendly.

It is very near station of subway, so it is very convenient to bus station and airport. but it is too small to find for visitors. I suggest them to make a bigger name on the road as so to find it easier for visitors.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4