Defu Youth Hotel Reviews

4 Defu Xiang Street, Xi'an, China

I don't really know how to rate this hotel because when i showed up they said they were full (even though I had booked in advance) and took me to another location that did not have many of the amenities promised. As I was paying for my room a couple other guests told me not to trust the staff as they were thee to rip you off and they gave me false directions when I asked for their help. Do not stay here.

I booked this hotel and a pickup service from the airport. When I arrived no one was there. It took me 6 calls and 3 hrs waiting until someone picked me up. Then I was brought to an hostel. It was very moldy and the toilets were dirty. The big surprise came in the second night. I got lost so I used Googlemaps to find the way home. Then I found out they just brought me to another hotel without telling me even though I booked via hostelworld and called the number provided here. AVOID AT ANY COST!!

I booked a bed in a dorm for one night and I said I would arrive at 4 in the afternoon. I arrived a bit later, at 6 because the bus tool longer than expected and they already gave away my room to someone else. I did get my booking fee back though because I did not want to stay in a single room they offered me for double the frice I would initially pay for a dorm room but had to look for another place that night, was far from convenient.