Fabulous 118 Total Reviews
Fabulous 118 Total Reviews
Demank House Located at Jalan Sugriwa No.38 Padang Tegal, , Ubud.
Indonesia
Ubud Bali Bali / 80571 Jalan Sugriwa No.38 Padang Tegal
86% 118
-8.5138566 115.2651160
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Aug 2016

The place was well located in Ubud, not far from the main road. It's essentially a homestay, as I had a room within a Balinese family compound. The room was clean and relatively spacious, exactly what I paid for I guess. What was nice though was I had a small balcony area overlooking the tops of buildings in Ubud. It's far from a hostel environment, but the family there were really nice, in the morning there was coffee laid out and when the woman saw I was awake, she cut me fruit and some cake.

17th Jun 2016
7.4

the room was nice and spacious, with a cool little balcony. no A/C, but the fan helped me sleep. the bathroom was clean, and of course you bring your own soap, so hygiene isn't a problem. there's a nice wee closet for locking up your valuables, though I'm not sure that lock couldn't be popped open with very little encouragement. ten minute's walk from the center of town, and equal distance to the monkey forest, so not a bad location. busy street, even at midnight though...