Demank House Reviews

Jalan Sugriwa No.38 Padang Tegal, Ubud, Indonesia

Great family. Nice brkfst on porch. Terrific location.

Quiet place to rest. No air con but vent. Location isn't the best if you're walking home alone at night because of the dogs

Balinese family and they are very kind, that makes you feel welcome and youre stay a lot better!

The location is very good. The room was very clean and set in a nice and quiet garden. Good Wifi in the room.

I really enjoyed my stay at Demank House. The room was very nice and clean and in a great location, good walking distance from all the main places in Ubud. The staff were all very friendly and helped with anything I needed. Breakfast on my own porch was a really nice touch. I had a great stay and would defiantly stay here again.

• 24th May 2014

10 min walk to temple, no social area, no tv, fan no air con. Good breakfast brought to room, helpful staff, clean and tidy. Would stay again though there might be better out there but at what cost?

Overall pleasant stay! staff was very friendly and it was conveniently located. The only thing is booking trips through the home stay gave pricier options than other tourism places around.

We had a great stay, Demank House is located on a quiet street not far from the busier roads with bars & restaurants just a short walk away. We loved having breakfast delivered to our very own porch every morning. Would stay here again.

My experience with Demank is funny because I guess it was full so I was advised to go straight to Indraprastha Home Stay where they prepared my room. I didn't see Demank House at all but I was happy about their service because Indraprastha turned out to be a very very beautiful and calm place. The breakfast was served to my own balcony. A really nice welcome to the balinese hospitality since it was my first night in Bali.

Very nice family. They served me all the food at the silent day bcs I couldn't move out of the house and everything was closed. Food was very delicious and room had everything I needed!

• 24th Mar 2014

I had a wonderful stay! I arranged airport transport, and Arman (the host) met us at DPS and drove us back to Ubud. Arman and the rest of his family are very kind and informative. The rooms for the guests are nestled within a traditional Balinese housing compound, so you can witness the Hindu families making their prayers and offerings. There are a lot of dogs on this street though. We were able to book a hike of Mount Batur and transport to Gili Trawangan through Arman. I will stay here again!

Very nice guesthouse and good location. Clean, friendly staff, all really good! However, 15 euro per night was a bit on the high side for the room

Very nice guesthouse near many restaurants, shops, galleries, and other attractions. Very clean and free breakfast was good. The couple running it are the best part though- they were very friendly and helpful, even driving us to and from a show we went to by motorbike for a small charge so we wouldn't have to take a cab through the crazy traffic. Convenient option to book tours and transport through them also and a cheap laundry service is a short walk away. No complaints, would stay again.

it was nice to stayed in de mank .it's located between ubud palace and monkey forest ,queit .wifi was good .people are very helpful

• 31st Jan 2014