Demank House Reviews

Jalan Sugriwa No.38 Padang Tegal, Ubud, Indonesia

Lovely, friendly family-run place with great shower and huge bed.

• 19th Sep 2014

The hosts were very pleasant. They were prompt in picking us up from the airport, and took us to a coffee farm on the way to the hostel, which was really cool. It's not on the main drag so it's fairly quiet, but there are a few restaurants along the street. Breakfast was a little disappointing, and our room was never cleaned. We stayed there for 3 days so it got kind of gross. All in all though, we had a decent stay.

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights and we had a fabulous time. The location is a bit tucked back from the main street, but that didn't bother us. The staff was so helpful in taking us places and driving us where we wanted to go. I strongly encourage anyone looking for an amazing experience in Ubud to stay here!

This fan room was very nicely decorated and clean. Breakfast was good. Easy to find.Staff were very friendly

The owner was so nice, and even drove me to the airport at 230 am! Place was really nice, and central yet quiet.

Nice place, walking distance from the centre, bathroom basic but nice owners. Have stayed in better places for the money, but also worse.

I stayed 3 days at Demank House. The most impressed thing is that a young girl who helped everything to me as I arrived.She is a daughter of this house. The owner is absolutely fantastic person. My room was so huge. The bed was comfortable to sleep, breakfast was nice. I really enjoyed staying there. Never forget.

Great family. Nice brkfst on porch. Terrific location.

Quiet place to rest. No air con but vent. Location isn't the best if you're walking home alone at night because of the dogs

Balinese family and they are very kind, that makes you feel welcome and youre stay a lot better!

The location is very good. The room was very clean and set in a nice and quiet garden. Good Wifi in the room.

I really enjoyed my stay at Demank House. The room was very nice and clean and in a great location, good walking distance from all the main places in Ubud. The staff were all very friendly and helped with anything I needed. Breakfast on my own porch was a really nice touch. I had a great stay and would defiantly stay here again.

• 24th May 2014

10 min walk to temple, no social area, no tv, fan no air con. Good breakfast brought to room, helpful staff, clean and tidy. Would stay again though there might be better out there but at what cost?

Overall pleasant stay! staff was very friendly and it was conveniently located. The only thing is booking trips through the home stay gave pricier options than other tourism places around.

We had a great stay, Demank House is located on a quiet street not far from the busier roads with bars & restaurants just a short walk away. We loved having breakfast delivered to our very own porch every morning. Would stay here again.

My experience with Demank is funny because I guess it was full so I was advised to go straight to Indraprastha Home Stay where they prepared my room. I didn't see Demank House at all but I was happy about their service because Indraprastha turned out to be a very very beautiful and calm place. The breakfast was served to my own balcony. A really nice welcome to the balinese hospitality since it was my first night in Bali.