Fabulous 108 Total Reviews
Fabulous 108 Total Reviews
Denai Lodge Located at 3952-I, 1st Floor, Jalan Padang Garong, Kota Bharu, , Kota Bharu.
Malaysia
Kota Bharu 15000 3952-I, 1st Floor, Jalan Padang Garong, Kota Bharu
83% 108
6.1283299 102.2414302
    Rooms available

30th Sep 2016

Denai Lodge & Denai Hostel are 2 different places owned by the same people. While in K Bhari I stayed at D Hostel which is a very simple place. Jack & his wife Sue are nice people who gave me a map & outlined what I could do in the city. Unfortunately it was a Muslim holiday while I was there so many thing were closed but I still enjoyed myself in the city.

• davehazzan8231
  • Canada, Couple, 31-40
22nd Sep 2016
7.4

A good cheap room in a great location. But if you're looking to meet other people, this might not be the hostel for you.

• hokonglim
  • Indonesia, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2016
7.4

Don't expect too much, for it's a budget lodge for every traveler who wants to visit Kota Bharu in less than 2 days.