Denai Lodge Reviews

3952-I, 1st Floor, Jalan Padang Garong, Kota Bharu, Kota Bharu, Malaysia

Worst hostel in my travels so far - basically because Denai Lodge say they have a dorm, which I booked into, but on arrival they say they only have single rooms and you have to stay in what can only be described as a squat opposite. The guy running it is super friendly but it didn't feel totally safe, was mega hot and I couldn't wait to book into somewhere else. The same happened to someone I met so my advice - avoid!

It was a very basic room but fitted our needs of a stop off point before heading to the islands. The staff were very nice and helpful. There wasnt much to do in the area but china town which was just one street had great food and cheap beer.

Very basic but clean and friendly place with very helpful staff.