9.5
Superb 230 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 230 Total Reviews
Depa House Located at Jalan Hanoman Padang Tegal, , Ubud.
Indonesia
Ubud Bali 80571 Jalan Hanoman Padang Tegal
95% 230
-8.5146471 115.2635335
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

Excellent stay at Depa House, spacious room and lots of outdoor space, clothes dryer etc. Lovely breakfasts every morning and plenty tea, coffee (and sometimes afternoon Balinese snacks). The family running it are so friendly and helpful, the place has a lovely relaxing atmosphere set back from the street in a quiet courtyard. The owners were happy to arrange ferry transfers and tours. There is no safe but a secure locked wardrobe which we were happy to leave our valuables in. Highly recommend.

• alihenry
  • England, Female, 31-40
28th Dec 2016

I've been a solo female traveller for 4+ years & not many accommodations come close to Depa house! The family are simply wonderful SO hospitable, friendly, helpful.. They will do anything to make sure you have the best possible stay. Great location in the heartheart of Ubud which is great for non-scooter drivers like me. Delicious breakfasts on rotation. Clean large rooms, good WiFi, hot showers & great value for money! I'm already going back for my 2nd stay next week!!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
21st Dec 2016

A home stay on steroids. :)

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
21st Dec 2016

Spent three nights here. The room we were in was super cool with traditional Balinese architecture. The room was reasonably clean. It's a quiet place and security was never a concern. The staff were amazing. Coffee and tea were provided throughout the day without even asking. The free breakfast was one of the better ones I've had as well. The family that runs the place was very helpful and organized a scooter rental and provided information on sightseeing. This place is highly recommend.

20th Dec 2016

Great Homestay! Room was spacious and very comfortable, ceiling fan kept us cool at night with the high temperatures. Made to order breakfast and tea on our private balcony was the best! I was even able to practice yoga on the balcony.

17th Dec 2016

Cannot rate this place highly enough! We loved our room and the location of the home stay. Breakfast was brought to our porch every morning after we popped our heads out of the door to show we were awake. There was always tea and coffee and a hot flask of water on the porch too. The area is great but make sure you explore further than the road you're on because there's loads to discover. If it rains you might find that the paths get flooded but they soon go down and there's umbrellas to borrow!

• rodrigoghosn7668
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
13th Dec 2016

Nice, clean and friendly staff. Needed to change my booking and had no problem in doing it. Also booked my trip to Gili there and everything worked out perfectly. I would definitely stay here again.

6th Dec 2016

The hosts were awesome. After one night when I had some Internet problems (I'd say totally subjective, not their fault), they allowed me to switch to an equivalent room to a sister hostel, no hassle given. I really recommend this place due to their kindness and quality of rooms.

• USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

Depa House has been great. The owner, Gede, was very accommodating. The hostel was in a central location, good breakfast, private room. Couldn't ask for a better experience. The rooster wakes you up at 5am every morning which I didn't mind at all.

• Ukraine, Male, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

Great place to stay in Ubut!