Depa House

Superb 277 Total Reviews

• graspy21927
  • Italy, Female, 31-40
16th May 2017

I've been travelling for 2 months now and Depa house has been the best amazing staying so far!! It's a family business, super local, they prepare breakfast for you with a lot of love. I felt like at home. The owner helped me with everything, I asked him if he knew a tattoo artist to get a tattoo and he dropped me there, spoke with a tattoo artist and after that he also came to pick me up!! He's just a very human person giving love all around! More than recommended!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th May 2017
8.0

Zero atmosphere however super nice place and would recommend if you need a place to stay in ubud

• Italy, Female, 41+
27th Apr 2017
7.4

Simple basic room, the bathroom could definitely be improved with a shelf or something. There is nowhere to put your stuff. Location is great. Within walking distance of shops and cafes. The owners are very welcoming and helpful. Possible to find better for the same price!

• Canada, Male, 31-40
20th Apr 2017

Depa House has a very friendly and helpful staff. Our room had a nice porch overlooking lush gardens and a fish pond. The staff were extremely helpful when it came to renting scooters and arranging transportation to our next stop in Bali. The breakfast was incredible with a massive plate of fresh fruit, a delicious omelet and a Jaffle! It seemed as though the whole family lived there as there were multiple little houses in this villa. Everyone was so friendly, we would definitely return.

13th Apr 2017

I can not recommend the hostel enough. Beautiful private w/fan room, great setting, amazing breakfast and the nicest staff I've ever encountered. They were able to rent us a scooter and set up tours far cheaper than the high-street price. My partner and I will definitely be coming back.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2017

The Depa House has definitely been my favourite place I've stayed at in Bali. It was in the perfect location and it is a family run establishment so it feels very homey and safe. Grandma also makes an amazing breakfast! I was there for Purnama and the owner dressed me up in her traditional clothes and brought me to her temple to be a part of the celebrations. The owners were also very helpful and gave good advice on tours and arranged affordable taxi service.

6th Apr 2017

An absolutely lovely homestay. The courtyard is gorgeous. The rooms are clean and spacious. The breakfast is delicious and the family are so kind, friendly and welcoming. This is a convenient place to organise activities.

5th Apr 2017

Everyone has to stay here! This place was amazing for everything. The staff are second to none, they helped make our stay so easy and comfortable. We booked two shuttle buses and a tour with them at very cheap prices. The breakfast is absolutely amazing and very healthy, a good start to your day. The location is perfect, it's only a 10 minute walk from Monkey forest and all cafes bars and restaurants are on your door step. Ubud was our favourite so make sure to stay at Depa! Gemma and Ed :-)

23rd Mar 2017

A fantastic place to stay in Ubud. Walking distance to the monkey forest and many of the temples, but set back from the main road so not too noisy. Lovely clean room with a terrace to sit out on, and good wifi. The breakfasts were AMAZING! The thing that really made it so great though were the people who ran it :-) they couldn't have been friendlier or more accommodating; they booked various things for us and were super helpful. Thank you!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

Lovely family home setup, close to everything Ubud has to offer.