9.5
Superb 215 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 215 Total Reviews
Depa House Located at Jalan Hanoman Padang Tegal, , Ubud.
Indonesia
Ubud Bali 80571 Jalan Hanoman Padang Tegal
95% 215
-8.5146471 115.2635335
    Rooms available

• Ukraine, Male, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

Great place to stay in Ubut!

27th Nov 2016

My girlfriend and I stayed here and it was amazing! The breakfast they provided every morning was delicious and they were so accommodating! They delivered fresh tea every day as well! We had a private room and it was fantastic, the shower was awesome as well. The location was perfect for walking anywhere in Ubud! I would definitely stay here again upon any visit to Ubud!!

14th Nov 2016

Depa House was amazing. I loved having a balcony and the breakfast was very, very good. The owner will organize anything you need and is super sweet. It's quiet at night and the WiFi works very well. There's no AC, but I didn't really need it at all, even with the humidity. The bed was comfy and I got a nice breeze and plenty of sunlight from my balcony. It's walking distance from anything you want to do in Ubud. The bathroom wasn't the greatest but it was clean and everything worked well.

• lkfsmith
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
3rd Nov 2016

The owner is super friendly and helpful, he is a really good man. His family is always around as they stay in the houses either side. His mother cooks you breakfast in the morning. Really homey feeling. Wifi is good. In a quiet area of Ubud.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Oct 2016

Wonderful homestay in the heart of Ubud. Beautiful rooms and terrace, and the best breakfast I had in Indonesia! Owners are very friendly and helpful You stay in what feels like a little village set back from the Main Street - the difference between how the locals are living vs the guest apartments is quite striking - and you will hear roosters and dogs going off all night. Other than this - a wonderful relaxing place to come back to- highly recommend.

• Northern Ireland, Couple, 18-24
14th Oct 2016
7.7

Lovely staff as everyone else has said! However my partner and I both seriously missed aircon and have a pretty uncomfortable nights sleep as a result - however it seems like most guesthouses in the area only have ceiling fans.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
7th Oct 2016

we got moved to sapta house from depa and loved it! everything was like new, the location was great, ac worked great, and breakfast was amazing! we booked kecak dance tickets through them, rented a scooter and booked our onward travel as their prices were good. would highly recommend staying here.

• England, Couple, 18-24
30th Sep 2016

I can't recommend Depa House enough! Our room was an amazing Balaniese bungalow set in a stunning courtyard. The breakfast was one of the best we've ever had from a guest house and the owners are unbelievably nice and helpful. They made our stay super comfortable and helped us whenever we needed, they even posted a post card for me!! If you're going to Ubud stay at Depa House, you won't regret it.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
30th Sep 2016

I have traveled around Bali for months and my stay at Depa House was the best place I have ever stayed at. The staff were so friendly and kind I felt like a part of there family. I checked in very late at night and they were more then happy to make sure I had a room. Amazing free breakfast every morning. They also gave me a gift when I left. I will be staying at the Depa House every time I am in Ubud.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
24th Sep 2016

My fiancé and I can't say enough good things about this place. Except that they could use an update on there pictures advertising the place. It's the first place we stayed at where the family that owned it made us feel like we have known them for years. So friendly and caring. He took care of anything we needed from laundry to bus tickets to kuta. Breakfast was the best we have had at any guest house. I can go on and on but honestly just book it now and you won't be disappointed.