Depa House Reviews

Jalan Hanoman Padang Tegal, Ubud, Indonesia

Overall is great, friendly and dedicated staff, cute puppy. Anoying roosters. Friendly geckos, our guardians against the bugs. Large balcony, cool breeze, neat bedding, hot and cold water, water condition acceptable. Nice breakfast. 15 min walk to ubud palace. Cheap rental motorbike. Expanding hostal. Some suggestions: 1.improve Wifi 2. bathroom flood 3. need gathering place 4. Hair dryer 5. Clean motorbike helmet Thank you For the stay and hospitality!

Highly recommend! The room is simple, clean, and nice, with a beautiful Balinese door as the entrance. The hosts are extremely kind and wonderful - they helped me arrange a motorbike rental and even invited me to attend a temple ceremony with their family. The WiFi is very good for Ubud. There was some construction nearby during my stay, but it always finished by 10PM and was never a problem for me.

Very clean, very friendly staff, fan in the room, delicious breakfeast is served on your own terrace, they offer tours and taxis and whatever you need, traditional dance show is just next door and you can ask the owner for a ticket ( same price as if you buy it at the entrance)

Our first guesthouse experience was excellent! I didn't expect that they had just a few rooms. Breakfast was delicious, every morning something different. The family was really nice and took really good care of us.

I was in Depa House for 2 nights and I like this place. Good location, near Ubud Palace and Ubud Market. Owner is very kind, his cousin gave me a private plan for my next days. Breakfast is good too, egg, sandwich, fresh fruit and Indonesian coffee. Bedroom is clean and quiet with good wifi, but there is no air-condition. Overall, Depa House is worth to stay!

Beautiful room, close to lots of things. The hosts were very welcoming and breakfast was really delicious. Definitely recommend it!

• 23rd Oct 2014

Host was really great and the location is perfect. Would definitely stay here again!!!

Spacious rooms, very close to restaurants and within walking distance to most ubud attractions, staff very friendly and a got breakfast served on your own terrace is a lovely touch.

The owner's very friendly. Wi-fi is pretty weak from the room I stayed. They are currently building a new house so lots of noises during the day.

Very sweet family. Likely the best WiFi in Ubud. Huge private rooms. Very accommodating family staff. It gets quite quiet at night, but you're a 5 minute walk from everything fun both night and day.

Friendly and helpful people, lovely place and excellent breakfast.

• 21st Jul 2014

The room was old but clean, comfortable bed I liked it, nice breakfast, shops and restaurant nearby... It was very nice to stay at this house like becoming a member of family. The owner was kind to me and very helpful when my bus to the air port had been canceled, he managed somehow to get a ticket. Thank you very much for everything!