9.3
Superb 124 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 124 Total Reviews
Depa House Located at Jalan Hanoman Padang Tegal, , Ubud.
Indonesia
Ubud Bali 80571 Jalan Hanoman Padang Tegal
93% 124
-8.5146471 115.2635335
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 41+
27th Apr 2016

Gorgeous place, great location, excellent food and very friendly and helpful staff! Matur Suksma!!

• England, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

The perfect hostel! Right in the Centre of Ubud close to the markerts and restaurants. The rooms were big and comfy and the breakfast was excellent! I booked a trip through the hostel (no 10 in the little hand book in your room) and it was excellent. The family that run it were so nice and couldnt do enough for you. If you're looking for a cheap and clean hostel that is safe and well located i suggest you look no futher

• England, Couple, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

Really sweet guesthouse experience in ubud. We had a gorgeous room for great value. Only downside is it's about 10 minutes walk from the Main Street but it meant it was nice and quiet at night. Really nice staff and lovely and clean.

10th Apr 2016

It's located centrally and is a short walk to the monkey park or the palace. The owners are incredibly nice and helpful, even helping me book a hike to mt batur.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

Really enjoyed my stay at Depa House. The room was a little bit hot but there was a great big fan on the ceiling and it cools off outside at night so enjoying the large terrace in the evening was perfect. The family that runs the place were awesome and very accommodating. I was able to rent a scooter for one day and book a fast boat to gili all while eating one of the delicious breakfasts provided just outside my door through the host. The location is also great and woild recommend staying here.

22nd Mar 2016

Depa house was fantastic, the people were lovely and helpful, room was huge and very clean, we got our own private balcony where you can drink your tea and coffee, location couldn't be better, and the free breakfast alone is outstanding. My husband and I have been traveling for 9 months and this was one of the best places we have stayed...that says a lot!!

14th Mar 2016

Depa House is fabulous in every way possible. I stayed here for 7 days and was sad to leave. My room was gorgeous, comfortable and kept very clean during my stay. Every morning I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and the compliment breakfast and coffee which was all delicious. The owner is so kind and his family are all very nice and helpful in any way they can be. Easy to book tours and arrange drivers. I can't say enough good things about this place, definitely they best hostel in Ubud!

Hi, thank you for nice comment. We're happy to meet you as well. Thank you for your time to stay in Depa House Ubud. We hope can meet you next time. regards, Ketut Gemuh

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Mar 2016

I arrived at Depa House really sick and jet lagged. It was the evening before Nyepi Day (a day of silence where you aren't supposed to leave your house), and the hosts could not have been more welcoming or helpful. They made me meals, offered me medicine, and made me feel right at home. Unfortunately I could not go out much, but I know it was possible to ask for help with tours etc. They even booked my taxi from the airport and to my next hostel. A wonderful homestay.

• tjcop3116
  • England, Couple, 25-30
2nd Mar 2016

Amazing place. Coffee and water on arrival. Lovely double room with a huge bed. Location wise it was excellent. The owner helped us sort out laundry and kept the beer fridge well stocked for me. The breakfast was incredible too. Really good breakfast.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
28th Feb 2016

Depa House is a family run place right in the heart of Ubud. It's tucked into an alley which provides some rest from the busy streets. The family is super nice and speaks English well enough to get anything you need. The homemade breakfast is amazing. The facilities are super modern in a Bali style setting. WiFi works great. Highly recommend this place. Well worth for the little money they charge.