Depa House Reviews

Jalan Hanoman Padang Tegal, Ubud, Indonesia

I enjoyed my stay at Depa House a lot! Everyone there is very very friendly and you feel at home immediately. The room is nice and has a beautiful breakfast terrace. Their breakfast was the best breakfast I have eaten in my whole time in Indonesia! The only thing that was a little difficult to handle were the powerpoints in the room, because they had a loose connection and therefore you had to hold on to the plug sometimes to ensure that your device is actually charging. But: still fantastic!!!

We had a super stay at Depa House. They made our time in Ubud really special. We got tea and coffee on arrival (and every subsequent morning and afternoon) and the breakfast was excellent. The room was clean and of a decent size. The location of the accommodation was great and our hosts couldn't have been more welcoming. Highly recommended!!!

• 21st Aug 2015

Staff are very friendly and helpful. They helped me book my trips and did not rip me off. The room was very nice and clean. Walking distance to everywhere. Staff will go out their way to help. I would stay here again

Thank you for a wonderful stay! The breakfast was always delicious and the staff was very kind and welcoming :)

Absolutely beutiful place to stay. Staff are so friendly. Organised transport for me with family for half the price the taxi was. Will most certainly stay here again.

We absolutely loved our sty at depa house. It is a family run business and when you stay here you feel part of the family. The owners were always on hand to answer any queries or even just to get a beer. The breakfast was the best we have had in Bali especially the banana pancakes which are all made by the owners. I would definitely recommend depa house to anyone looking for a centrally located Guest house with friendly and helpful owners.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

This little oasis to be by surprise in the morning as I arrived in the middle of the night. Ilu and Gaday are the lovely owners who will do whatever they can for you. They are situated down Jalan Hanuman this road is an off soot from the main Ubud center road. If you would love resided in your own temple house this is the place to be. If you want to book this tours and rides with them they will give you a reasonable price. So kick back, relax and enjoy

Very friendly family.. Good value for money. I would reccomend it to everybody

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Really enjoyed my stay at Depa House. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was absolutely amazing and I loved my room. Wish I could have stayed longer.

• 16th Jul 2015

We really enjoyed our three night stay at Depa House. The owner is a policeman so has lots of tips and is very helpful. We rented scooters and when there weren't enough scooters he called his friend for an additional one. The breakfast is good and set us up for the day. The owner also dropped us off at our shuttle bus in the morning which was incredibly helpful. One small improvement could be the wifi signal upstairs. All in all, it was a fantastic stay.

• 13th Jul 2015

Very hospitable and comfortable space

• 10th Jul 2015

This place was exactly what we wanted from Ubud. Our hosts treated us as if we were part of the family, nothing was too much trouble. The room was great with a beautiful balcony, coffee and tea available at all times - good shower too! Every morning breakfast was made fresh and on request, even authentic Balinese if you want to try. We booked tours and hikes through them which saved time and effort and our host's brother even drove us to Uluwatu for a cheaper than average taxi fare. Perfection!

• 4th Jul 2015

Loved staying at Depa house! The family is really kind and always working very hard to make your stay perfect. The location is good. The room was clean and we even had our own porch where breakfast was delivered every morning. Stayed an extra night, because we liked Ubud and Depa house so much.

We has a frenar stay at Depa House! Thank you for being so accommodating. The room was super clean and the breakfast was delicious!!

Deep House was great! The room we had was beautiful and comfortable. The family was so nice and breakfast was amazing. We liked it so much we stayed a second night.

The family that run depa house were fantastic! They cooked us up a really good breakfast every morning and nothing was too much trouble for them to help us with! Great place and would definitely stay again.

Such a lovely place! Stayed for one night before flying out of Bali, and I wished I'd stayed longer! Had a lovely room to myself, very clean and tidy, with a balcony as an added bonus. Breakfast was best I'd had in Bali, and the staff were very welcoming and helpful when I had to arrange transport to the airport. Would definitely return.

Gede and his wife were so friendly and kind. We enjoyed it to stay at this place. I would defenetly stay there again. Hope to come back soon. Terima kasih.

Excellent room with hot shower and large double bed, fantastic breakfast and lovely staff who make you feel very welcome.

• 21st May 2015

The family / staff at Depa House were very helpful every time. Breakfast was a delite. Rooms were better than my house. Definitely would stay there again.