Dépendance dell'Angelo Reviews

Piazza Grande, Piazza Grande, Locarno, Switzerland

Very poor staff. Because of my own missplaning I wanted to cancel my reservation. I arrived to the hotel, everybody was very nice and could speak german. When I started to talk about the stornation, they switched to Italian (I dont speak it) and where terrebly impolite....

• 13th Jul 2014

This place was cute, very clean, the location was great and the restaurant offered the cheapest food I could find in the area. However, none of the staff I interacted with could speak English well, and the receptionist forgot to tell me what time I had to check out by (meaning I checked out late) and then to return my key (meaning I left with the key). And the wifi wasn't working, which is a problem when you need to work out how you're going to get to your next location.