Der Bahnhof B&B Reviews

Viale Antonio Gramsci, 19, Piano 3, Pisa, Italy

Good hostel, lot of privacy, has a kitchen which you can use; clean bathroom and well located right beside Pisa Centrale. You can walk all Pisa from there.

• 4th Jan 2015

Nice location, just 5 minutes from Pisa Train Station. Room is wonderful, the best I´ve ever seen in hundreds of hostels that stayed before. Breakfast is just a cook and a coffe you have to make by yourself using a machine. Personell is nice, but we had to wait for 45 minutes at the hostels door until they came to give us the room´s key and let us get inside.

Bella struttura, nuova e comoda perche vicina al centro e alla stazione, I proprietary son o ospitali e gentili ti accolgono in famigia, le camera sono ampie e nuove, molto belle e eleganti. Very good ! It's a fantastic b&b, very nice people inside that make you feel comfortable and you can stay in clean and new bedrooms.

I was really disapointed with this hostel! - there were no breakfast - nobody spoke English - they didn't give the change back - there were some people smoking inside the hostel - there were no receptionist (to do the check out, ask for the change or informations and others).

Great stay here, the room was nice and clean and had a balcony which was great. The host was very nice even though he wasn't fluent English he was warm and accommodating making us feel very welcome. The location is great, a stones throw from the train station, just look closely at the door numbers to find it as we nearly missed it, value for money x

I was looking for an accommodation close to the train station and airport because I had to arrive to Pisa in the late evening and then I had to fly in the early morning. I found this accommodation close by the station. The room was fine and they provided good services, all it was as described in the site.

• 3rd Aug 2014

nice place comfortable and clean, good position, staff very nice

View all Pisa Bed and Breakfasts