Der Bahnhof B&B Reviews

Viale Antonio Gramsci, 19, Piano 3, Pisa, Italy

Great stay here, the room was nice and clean and had a balcony which was great. The host was very nice even though he wasn't fluent English he was warm and accommodating making us feel very welcome. The location is great, a stones throw from the train station, just look closely at the door numbers to find it as we nearly missed it, value for money x

I was looking for an accommodation close to the train station and airport because I had to arrive to Pisa in the late evening and then I had to fly in the early morning. I found this accommodation close by the station. The room was fine and they provided good services, all it was as described in the site.

• 3rd Aug 2014

nice place comfortable and clean, good position, staff very nice

• 3rd Aug 2014

There was no breakfast and the owners did not Speke English!

• 23rd Jul 2014

Check in was according to site 12.00 while B

• 15th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I really thought that this hostel would be much like the webpage but I was very disappointed. There was no light in my room, and there were live wires hanging out of wall. We did not get towels until the next morning,so we could not shower . It is near train station, but it is very loud and at night it becomes unbearable to sleep. I got 60 mosquito bites because there were no screens and it was too hot, we had to keep windows open. There was no lock on bathroom door. Worst hostel stay ever.

• 14th Jul 2014

person we dealt with spoke only Italian, no other language. We wanted a receipt for the money we paid, it was complicated to get it.. The light bulb in our room was broken and high up on the ceiling. He promised to have it fixed the next day. It NEVER got fixed. We had a little lamp on a very small night stand, so we had light evenings/nights, not enough to even read a book. There were electrical wires coming out of the walls on 2 spots. Not safe! One window could not get closed. there's more ..

• 14th Jul 2014