Dergano Room Reviews

Via Cesare Brivio 33, Milan, Italy

The atmosphere is more like in a hotel because there is no common room, but you can sit outside in the small garden (which no one did). Staff was nice and always present, they even had a dog that was there from time to time. They did not change our sheets and towels everyday I think. The shower in our room was a little bit damaged but the shower in the shared bathroom was fine. All in all I really enjoyed the stay there.

• 29th Mar 2015

A little off the city center but close to the metro. Good enough to stay a night or two. Basic, but quiet and clean.

We booked this hostel as it's very easy to get to from central station. We stayed in a private room which was over priced for what's in it. Very old and mismatched decor. Nothing to see in surrounding area but easy to get to touristy part of town. We thought the place was clean and there is a supermarket near by (but no kitchen facilities). The kebab/ pizza place across from the shop was delicious. In my opinion, just miss Milan altogether. Very little to see, run down and pretty boring.

Our room was in-between a room with young children who kept us awake all night screaming and yelling. on the other side of the wall was a crying baby. I felt like I was at a daycare. The bathrooms are okay and the rooms. I would not stay there again.

• 27th Feb 2015

Not bad for a cheap price. Satisfied.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

It was very cold at night

Heater not woring

Hostel next to metro station, conected directly to Centrale station and Duomo (city centre). Close to hostel they have the best Turkish kebab that I ever eat. Hostel is nothing special, but it's not bad as I could read in some comments here.

Room was too small,,and a place is a bit far from city centre,otherwise it was quite good.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts