Dergano Room Reviews

Via Cesare Brivio 33, Milan, Italy

It was a nice and quiet area, extremely close to the metro station which took us directly to the city center. The staff was friendly and helped us with pieces of advice regarding the transportation and food places. The room was clean and cozy, with warm water running at any time and clean towels.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Romania

Good location (really near metro) but when we arrived we had to leave our bagage in the reception and I don't liked!

The room I stayed in at the Dergano Room left me with 300 infected bed bug bites. Also, woke up with the sweet smell of Milan, which is a bunch of diesel fuel infused smog, every morning -- leaving me with morning irritation. The surrounding area of this place is quite spooky. I felt as if it was amazing I didn't get robbed. Definitely be careful around this area. However, once you make it inside the hostel, it is safe.

• 19th Oct 2014

The hostel is very close to metro station, so you can easily reach the city center. We had a small double-bed room with TV. When paying for the accommodation they asked for extra 3 euros per person per night (city tax). I am not sure, why it is not included in the price of the room. When we asked for the confirmation of payment, they took some A4 sheet with one clear side and wrote it there.

5 minutes from the train station by metro!

It's very convenient for the traffic, since it's close to metro line. If you are only looking for a place to sleep with limited budget in Milan, it is the place.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts