Derry City Independent Hostel Reviews

12 Princes Street, Derry, Northern Ireland

Awesome. Felt like I am at home. met great people!

The hostel and staff are very friendly. Even if the hostel is eccentric, it is close to the city center (Derry is a small city). Sadly, only 3 bathrooms in the hostel.

Thank you for this very very nice breakfast....never had one like this in a hostel before. And keep so friendly as you have been....I really enjoyed my time in Derry!

Bit of a walk to get to places but very well run hostel. Felt more like a hotel than a hostel

This hostel was very homey, comfortable and clean. I enjoyed my time here, very much. The guy in charge, I forget his name, was very nice and made us feel welcome. Great hostel! Highly recommend it!

Lockers could be bigger. And it was tough to find the hostel. Maybe a larger sign would be helpful for travelers.

Good stay. Would recommend.

Lovely place!

Nice tiny hostel, very intimate and friendly - both staff and guests.

Had a really nice stay with cool people and nice chats. Loved the bathrooms, the breakfast and especially the walking Tour with Bill!

The sign on the front door was a bit obscure. It would be nice if the name of the hostel was shown. But the breakfast was lovely. And the staff were so friendly and accommodating. It was so pleasant chatting with Mariano, and he was quite nice to look at too. Thanks for the great experience.

Very close to bus and Giants Causeway. Great view from the sun room. Everything about the hostel is great (if you're tall the sloping ceilings mighy give you trouble), but even so its a bit overpriced even taking that into account.

A nice stay. Friendly, helpful staff. Generous breakfast.

Mariano was very kind and informative to us. The location is excellent and facilities are clean. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Decent place! Small but cozy. Great breakfast with eggs and homemade bread. Good location as well. Would recommend!

Excellent. I have stayed in many hostels but nine unlike Derry independent. The front guy was sweet and always helpful. Thank you for making derry awesome.

good irish hostel