Derry City Independent Hostel Reviews

12 Princes Street, Derry, Northern Ireland

A very nice stay! Miriam the manager makes You feel at home !!

• 26th Feb 2015

This was my favorite hostel I stayed in while travelling around Europe for months. It felt like a home and was so cozy. The staff were wonderful and I got to enjoy a lovely hot bath in the great big bath tub. So stay here if you can, you won't regret it!

• 19th Feb 2015

Great little hostel. Everything you need is here. Mirjam is an excellent host and such an interesting person to chat to!

A small cosy hostel very close to the city centre;, very good facilities, best, family-like, atmostphere I've ever seen in a hostel. Went there with a friend, and we both had a great time, millions of thanks to the host, Mirjam, for the amazing stay!

1 2 Next » last »