Design Hostel 101 Dalmatinac Reviews

114. Brigade 10, Split, Croatia

The hostel was very clean and modern but due to the lack of a kitchen or big common space it was difficult to socialise with other people other than the ones in your dorm. At times we thought that we were the only people in the hostel. The location is also a bit too far from the city centre. While the 20 mins bus trip isn't too long, I know that there are other hostels in town where most things are walking distance. In saying so, I did have a plesant stay at this hostel. The stay were great!

Design Hostel provided an excellent experience! It's a new hostel so the facilities are nice and extremely clean. The rooms are spacious, the beds are soft and each bed provides an outlet, personal light and a locker with key. The best part of the hostel is the staff though. They are unbelievably helpful and willing to do anything to make your stay better, so welcoming! Each day you came back to a clean towel and made bed. They also have a cafe and lounge to hang out in. Strong wifi all over.

• 23rd Aug 2014

The best hostel that i've ever visited

• 18th Aug 2014

very far out of town and lack of atmosphere

I was there 4 days and the cleaners cleaned on the last day only. I had to ask for toilet paper everyday! Female staff at reception were very unhelpful and almost rude. They don't even have a map. Facilities were amazing, but very poorly run hostel. Cafe doesn't do breakfast on weekends, or breakfast after 11am. On the positive side great wifi in the rooms, 2 bathrooms per dorm.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in yet! The staff was more then helpful and we had a great time talking and joking around with them. Very new building so it was super clean and got cleaned everyday. The beds were very comfortable as well. We rented scooters so getting into town was fun and easy. There is a bus stop near by as well. All in all I would not hesitate to stay there again!