Design Hostel 101 Dalmatinac Reviews

114. Brigade 10, Split, Croatia

The Hostel has no community activities. So it's feels more like a hotel.

• 17th Sep 2015

The key point here is This hostel is absolutely miles away from split centre and is too far to walk. It's done out very nicely and is very clean but because the location is so bad there was hardly anyone here (end of August) and therefore you don't meet people either. To make things worse the last few nights the place was filled with 14 and 15 year olds on a school Trip and the noise was insane and no sleep could be had at all. Also it's was widely know that locker keys opened various lockers !

One of the BEST hostels I've ever stood in. The girls in the front desk were so sweet and helpful. The Rooms are gorgeous and huge inside and also very clean. The location is good, you just have to take a bus to the city which is only like 10 mins. I LOVED my stay. Thank you!!!

Great and safe place to stay. Location is a bit far away, but there are several bus lines running regularly close by and the buses are very easy to use. Common areas are great and during my stay filled with nice people. Hostel wasn't too crowded, which was nice.

Great and peacefull hostel with very fast wifi, friendly staff, and really nice rooms with each room having it's own wc and shover. Only downsides I can think of are a bit small common area and the location. Though the location didn't bother me that much because there are busses atleast every 15 minutes to the old town. I slept atleast as well as I did back home...

Really nice hostel great for big groups but the atmosphere and location kind of kill the experience for the solo travel. Definitely one of the cleanest hostels I've ever been too.

Near a big grocery store which was great, however it is a little bit out of the way for central Split, but there's a bus that you can ride and don't bother buying more than one ticket a day! other than location, it's been one of my favorite hostels as far as staff helpfulness and the room set up.

The hostel is far away from the city center but you can use buses to get there. It is really clean but there is nothing special about the atmosphere.

Hostel was spotless, with good facilities. Staff very friendly. Only let down is the location. Apart from this the hostel was perfect

• 21st Aug 2015

An amazing hostel with great stuff and a strong social feel. Location was the stumbling block but taxis and busses are cheap. Thoroughly recommend.

Said they had laundry service, but they didn't. Staff we not very friendly or helpful

Parking on hostel grounds is good. Car can be left under a roof so that it does not heat up in summer. You can use the taxi spaces as well. 6-people room feels crowded but facilities are nice and new. Locker keys were missing. To be recommended, overall.

Very nice hostel but it's a long way out of splits main area.

No microwave, great pillows, great wifi

Great hostel! Would have stayed longer! Only issue is the location but the buses do go frequently nearby!

This is one of the nicest hostels I ever stayed in. The only thing is my locker happened to be shared with someone else's, which was kind of weird. The bathrooms were very clean and the hostel was very spacious & comfortable with a great common area. The restaurant wasn't so good, but at least its there because the hostel is not close to the city center. The bus did not run very late and was not always reliable. If you have a car or are with friends to split cabs I would highly recommend.

Really nice place ! Would probably rate it among the best hostels I have so far stayed in. And thumbs up to the PS4 in the common room

Nice hostel. One big problem was security. They mixed up all the keys to our lockers so one friend wasn't given a locker and then another person staying in our room was given a duplicate key to our locker (where are passports are stored). I felt that this was one of the most important things a hostel should offer-somewhere safe for your passport and it didn't.

This hostel is absolutely beautiful! We felt like we were in a hotel rather than a hostel. There are some really unique and fun concepts that made this place so special including but not limited to, each bed being named after the islands on the dalmatian coast and welcoming pins to mark where in the world you are from :) The 24ht staff attention was amazing, they all went out of their way to help and make sure you got as much out of split as possible :) I would definetly recommend!!!!

• 8th Aug 2015

Awsome hostel I would defnatly stay here again and I will recomend this hostel to everyone