Design Hostel Goli&Bosi Reviews

Morpurgova Poljana 2, Split, Croatia

Location was excellent however we were in a 4 bed dorm

• 10th Oct 2014

although social life in the hostel is limited, it's really clean and situated in a great localtion

We were really disappointed with this hostel! Greeted by a rude member of staff who checked us in and left us to it. Rooms are small and cramp with nowhere to hang clothes/wet towels etc. Also no common area or kitchen/eating space. Top bunk is a mission to get into without hurting yourself! Good location as very close to main promenade but short trek to nearest beach. Definitely not "the second best hostel in the world" as claimed - do not stay here!

Looked clean until you went to shower. Stayed in over 30 hostels and it was the first time I had to take matters into my own hands. Stole cleaning equipment and did it myself. Drain in shower also didn't work and wasn't fixed the week I was there.

2nd best hostel in the world?.... According to who? This place is a resteraunt with an extremely stale environment that's trying to be some new age trend setter. The only good thing i have to say about this hostel is the location. The shower and toilet are 2 tiny rooms inside the dorm so everyone can hear u doing ur business and our shower was leaking into the dorm making the floor constently wet. Do not go to this hostel is the best advice I can give

Weirdest hostel I've ever stayed at, would definitely not stay there again. No atmosphere at all. Stayed there for one night and only saw one person working in the hostel, at the reception desk (which also works as a bar on the first floor), who couldn't care less about the guests. Directions given on the site are really bad even though the location is the best possible, inside the Old Town.