Design Hostel Goli&Bosi

8.0
Fabulous 309 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
19th Jul 2017

I did 2 x 1 night stays here in a 4bdrm dorm with ensuite. Beds were comfy & clean bedding but try your best not to get a top bunk as are really hard to get up to (2 x holes in concrete instead of a ladder) shower & bathroom ok. Wifi was really good in the rooms & good aircon. It did lack facilities for a long stay but was fine for the overnight stays I did. Staff friendly.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2017
5.1

For the amount I paid I would've expected there to be hot water in the showers. Being really sick at the time of staying here, I had to limit my showers because I was worried it would turn into pneumonia. Also went one night without electricity in our room. I would have expected some sort of discount for the lack of these essentials. Location was the only great thing.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
17th Jul 2017
4.6

So many bad things, you put a pin in to open the doors but then you have to smash it in so the door open so when everyone is coming into the room it's so loud and scares the hell out of you. I stayed 3 nights and no hot water and it was so cold in they because the place is concrete. To make matters even worse we were without electricity for a night plus. The top bed was so hard to get up and down even some of the guys found it hard, also I had the top locker that I couldn't reach.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2017

The location couldn't have been better! Bang in the middle and had a lovely restaurant under it. Unfortunately there was no common area so no where to hang out or cook own food! The rooms were great though, each bed was private and had a curtain which was nice! Bathroom in the room! Really liked this hostel

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2017
6.0

This hostel looks great in photos and the bottom Reception/restaurant area is fantastic. But the rooms are dirty- brown fingerprints on the beds everywhere so they're obviously not cleaned and the bedrooms are not functional at all. The curtain lets in light, there is no room in the shower to put your towel ( I was a girl staying in a room with 5 boys) and there's no where to hang your towel once showered. The lockers also didn't work and the light turns on every time someone came in the room!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2017
7.7

Awesome location right in the action of old town. My only thing I would say is that the luggage lockers are tiny, meaning that 5/8 people in my room couldn't fit their luggage in a locker and it ended up the floor making the place feel really cramped. There also isn't much of a communal area but it was still easy enough to meet people. The top bunks are a real pain to get in and out of, there's no handrail and the steps are really far apart. I was left with a really large bruise on my thigh.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2017

I stayed one night. No issues. Wifi worked, staff were friendly and I enjoyed my stay. Would reccomend

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2017
7.7

I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and was located on the top bunk. This was a bit of a mission to get there were only 2 steps in the wall. The locker was taller than me (at 5"2 ) and I was unable to see in the locker. I asked at reception the next day to change the beds and was given an upgrade to a private room. This room was fantastic, and no issues at all. Cannot commend staff enough. The location, food and beer is also great!!

• bentp2
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Jul 2017
6.3

As one of the most expensive places I've stayed in Europe it's was also the smallest, with a little corridor that couldn't fit 2 people past i ended up sleeping with my luggage as there was nowhere else to keep it apart from small lockers

• Australia, Female, 41+
29th Jun 2017

I had a particularly good time here as MGT kindly upgraded my email from dorm to private so couldn't speak more highly of it.