Design Hostel Goli&Bosi Reviews

Morpurgova Poljana 2, Split, Croatia

Very nice place, has kind of more of a hotel vibe. Staff were alright but weren't overly welcoming or helpful.

The beds on the top bunk only have 2 steps which are really far apart. Anyone 5ft or less will find it difficult to get in the top beds. The shower in the room I had didn't have space to store your clothes without them getting wet. The beds were good and give a feeling of privacy with your own socket, light and curtain. Location great. Nice bar and restaurant downstairs. Lacking the usual tourist info flyers and general hostel vibe e.g. No organised trips etc.

Great location in split, comfortable beds, great atmosphere. East check in and check out.

For location, this hostel ticks all the boxes. Right in the centre of Split and Diocletian's Palace you are central to restaurants, bars, beaches and the harbour. Pros = location. Cons = Intermittent wifi, no common area, I found the dorms badly designed as I struggled to climb up to the top bunk, there was barely any space in the dorm for luggage as my locker was too high for me to put my case in (maybe a step would help?), and there was no bin in the room. Fine for a short stay.

Positives- large bar/restaurant downstairs, comfortable bed with locker and powerpoint. Great area, right near waterfront. Security good. Negatives- no real orientation at check in, and no organised activities (that we were informed of anyway!?) - so atmosphere not great. None of the lights worked- my bunk light, or the light over the sink and mirror. The area around the shower flooded and was often slippery from people's footprints as there was no area for drying yourself in. No wifi in rooms

We had a 4 bed room on the top floor (room Boris) Way overpriced! Because of the following reasons: - one thin and small mattress for two people to sleep on. This absolutely big shit!! - Top floor of the two floor room was very hot! impossible to sleep. - shower with no curtain. This resulted in a huge mess. How stupid and inconvenient!! - not enough towels - drunk employees from the night before (this was partially fun) - In general the hot was built with cheap materials

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Good location & Breakfast Being picky no English Channel on TV & unable to get WIFI on my Notebook in Hotel Went to nearby Coffee/Cake Shop for coverage

Excellent location and very interesting, practical room layout. A very comfortable place to stay.

Party hostel. Party vibe all around. Not cosy, you won't feel at home, very professional but cold staff. If you like to party or is in a big group, I recommend, if not, I don't. Lights in the room are crazy yellow, and the bathroom is very small. Good location.

Very good hostel and restaurant. Huge appreciation to the staff who looked after our drunken monkey who couldn't make the tricky trek up too the top bunk.