Design Hostel Goli&Bosi Reviews

Morpurgova Poljana 2, Split, Croatia

Everything was great except the pin codes for the lockers and doors worked inconsistently.

Came back to the hostel after a long Day and evening out Walking around in 35 + Celsius earlyer and still 28' Celsius asked kindly for a Bottle of Soda & a Coke to drink have in my private Room . The answer was No ! The Bar is clos b While reception people & Bar tender were enjoying drinks & the evening in the Outside era . No one else could get drinks , the reception is also a Bar with all facilities . Finally checked out a Day earlyer due to a High and drunk Girl giong mad & crazy .

This hostel has a lot of bad reviews that it doesn't really deserve. Yes the beds are annoying but if you can just get over it it's fine. It's a basic and clean hostel in a good location. The only thing is I would definitely recommend looking at the pictures of what the hostel looks like outside as the directions are complicated and we had a nightmare finding it.

This is not a hostel, there is no common space for sharing with other people. The design of the hostel is nice, but now they are all scratche, there is little maintenance. The shower always overflows to the floor of the room.

Nice hostel, quite modern. Each room has separate toilet and shower which is convenient. Good location, would recommend!

Great location but more of a hotel atmosphere than a hostel. Not a party hostel

Great location prob makes up for the lack of hostel atmosphere, rude stuck up ladies on reception and pricey restaurant. Decor is bright yellow/green that hurts the eyes when you wake up, shower Leaks into room through the door, sink with mirror isn't even in toilet or shower, and my 4 bed dorm was the smallest I've ever been in. Room for 2 backpacks, not 4. Also hurt myself trying to get down from top bunk everytime. No hostel atmosphere, felt like I was staying in a office building! Wierd

Stayed here for a few nights after sail Croatia . Very clean and tidy with aircon in the room. Had location to old town split and also bars resteraunts and a place to do laundry

great hostel to stay out.

Very nice hostel. I loved how the beds were in the walls. Close to everything.

We had booked a four bedded room and they put us in a six bedded and ended up charging us more! The place wasn't very clean, the shower kept blocking and flooding and the beds were a safety hazard! Trying to be cool, but dysfunctional!

Very trendy hostel in the middle of Split. The staff are a little bit too cool for school which is in keeping with the general feel of this hostel. No communal area or cooking/cleaning facilities. I was only passing through the area and the bed was comfy and clean.

Minor comments - there is no left luggage locker, it's just an area so hardly secure (though I didn't have an issue with theft) and the top bunk is particularly hard to climb into, the steps are far apart and make it a hoist into the bed. The rooms were also boiling at night which was a little overwhelming when there's no window to open. Other than this and being a little tricky to find at night - once you've found it it's really quite easy - it's a really nice hostel, cool/ friendly set up

• 25th Jun 2015

staff weren't very helpful, service in restaurant not very good either? Great location though! didn't get the room type we expected, I expect the hostel was once a great example of design however it's in need of a paint job...

Location was excellent however we were in a 4 bed dorm

• 10th Oct 2014

although social life in the hostel is limited, it's really clean and situated in a great localtion

We were really disappointed with this hostel! Greeted by a rude member of staff who checked us in and left us to it. Rooms are small and cramp with nowhere to hang clothes/wet towels etc. Also no common area or kitchen/eating space. Top bunk is a mission to get into without hurting yourself! Good location as very close to main promenade but short trek to nearest beach. Definitely not "the second best hostel in the world" as claimed - do not stay here!

Looked clean until you went to shower. Stayed in over 30 hostels and it was the first time I had to take matters into my own hands. Stole cleaning equipment and did it myself. Drain in shower also didn't work and wasn't fixed the week I was there.

2nd best hostel in the world?.... According to who? This place is a resteraunt with an extremely stale environment that's trying to be some new age trend setter. The only good thing i have to say about this hostel is the location. The shower and toilet are 2 tiny rooms inside the dorm so everyone can hear u doing ur business and our shower was leaking into the dorm making the floor constently wet. Do not go to this hostel is the best advice I can give

Weirdest hostel I've ever stayed at, would definitely not stay there again. No atmosphere at all. Stayed there for one night and only saw one person working in the hostel, at the reception desk (which also works as a bar on the first floor), who couldn't care less about the guests. Directions given on the site are really bad even though the location is the best possible, inside the Old Town.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6