Destinations at The Rose & Crown Reviews

65 Union Street, Borough, London, England

A really nice place! 😄👍

• 25th Jun 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again one day, thank you for your comments.

Seriously such a lovely hostel; the location is fantastic as it's right near a tube station on the South Bank. Breakfast was spectacular and the beds were so comfy. Felt so safe the entire time I was there. Staff were kind, the privacy curtains around the beds were so useful, and overall, I just had an incredibly wonderful stay there! I would definitely stay there again.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Lovely hostel! The room was spacius, and it has coffee tea and water for free all time! Near to the metro station good location! The staff great!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you will consider us again the next time you visit London , thank you for your comments.

The hostel is located on top of a pub and it is operated by the pub staff as well. There are 3 security doors to get to your room, all of which require different security code. If you read some of the old comments like I did - the code does not change every day. The manager told me they now change the big door code every 2-3 months. What this means to you is if you come back late at night, you will be able to get in with the code that is given to you. The shower & bath are small but I am okay :)

• 19th Jun 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we change our door codes monthly, all codes are changed at this time, changing the door codes daily would cause too much confusion and lead to guests getting locked out of the hostel, when we change the codes we do so early in the morning and we post notice that we are doing this first thing in the morning so everyone has a chance to get the new codes, thank you bor your comments.

Nice and friendly staff. Very clean. Great breakfast buffet. Very comfy beds. Central location in London. The only thing not excellent is; Computer is extremely slow (but good Wifi connection!), there is no common room for the backpackers, having said that; you can go down in the Pub ;) sadly none of the people in my room did that. I definitely recommend this Hostel :)

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, the computers in the rooms were a little slow but this has been rectified now, we do say on the website that we DO NOT have a common room and if your looking for this please book another hostel, you can go down to the pub to meet with others but we cannot make our guests do this, thank you for your comments.

The Rose and Crown is hands down the best hostel I've stayed at in London. Charles ad the bar staff are all friendly, accomodating and very welcoming and approachable, topped off with the comfiest beds around, and an unbeatable complimentary breakfast for a great price!

• 11th Jun 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again, thank you for your comments.

The owner Charles and his staff were very helpful and friendly! Rooms were very clean with plenty of space, and the breakfast was very good. My only thought on improving the experience would be to let the downstairs pub be used after hours for study/work space to not disturb other guests in the room late at night.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and on behalf of all the staff thank you for your kind words, unfortunately our licence for the bar only allows it to stay open until 12 midnight even though no one is drinking, thank you for your comments.

We would stay at the Rose & Crown again without hesitation! Great location. Helpful and friendly staff. The room was clean and bright! An excellent choice for Hostel lodging!

• 30th May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, were very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.

This has been my favourite hostel duringy three week trip in the UK. Staff are awesome, the place is quiet, clean, and safe, great breakfast that is included, would definitely stay again.

thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back soon, thank you for your comments.

Fantastic hostel. Best we stayed in our whole 3 month trip. Breakfast was great. Loved the security of the room and beds. Fantastic staff. I have recommended this to EVERYONE I talk to.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back again soon, thank you for your comments.

The staff are what make this place great. They genuinely care about you and go out of their way to make sure your stay is a good one.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and on behalf of all the staff at Destinations thank you for your kind words, thank you for your comments.

Everything about this hostel was fantastic. We booked 2 nights at this hostel and 3 nights at a hostel by Kensington but after the first night at the other hostel we switched back because we just loved this one so much. It's above an adorable London-ey pub yet it's still very quiet. Close to the London eye, bridge, trains, everything. We even walked to Westminster from here because the river isn't far and it's a beautiful walk. Love love love the hostel. Couldn't say enough awesome things.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and on behalf of everyone here thank you for your kind words, thank you for your comments.

Very convenient to London bridge station and hop on hop off bus stop. Quiet in the rooms even with pub downstairs. Good food, drink, and atmosphere in the pub. I'm 63 years old and was my first stay in a hostle. I would come again

• 12th May 2015

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels, we are very pleased you enjoyed your first experience in a hostel with us and hope to see you again one day soon, thank you for your comments.

My stay in this hostel was very comfortable! The staff was very accommodating and helpful. The room was better than I expected -- very clean and nicely equipped. It's quiet at night, as the pub downstairs closed at 11pm that Thursday. The location was perfect, walking distance to many attractions. I would definitely stay here again!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we want to thank you for your kind words and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

It has been a great stay. I will definitely stay there again when I'll visit London!!!!

• 3rd May 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit to our hostel and hope you will e back soon, thank you for your comments.

Stayed here for 2 weeks when I first got to London. Staff were awesome, especially Josh, Flavia and Valeska. They made me and everyone at the hostel feel so welcome and were so helpful with me being new to London. I spent a few nights at the bar, the crowd and staff all get along, I had an awesome time, it's a very friendly and welcoming environment. Perfect location being at London bridge. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 29th Apr 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will stay with us again if you return to London, on behalf of all the staff here thank you for your kind words, thank you for your comments.

Tiny bathrooms...

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are sorry to hear you hated your stay with us, our bathrooms while smaller than other hostels are not tiny, they are more than big enough to shower and change in, had you looked at the photo's on the website you would have seen the size of the bathrooms, thank you for your comments.

Great hostel. Rooms were a bit tight on space, but good value for money.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.

Great place, very central and fantastic staff. Would stay there again any time!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

I've been in the hostel for seven days and i can tell that is a great hostel, very nice atmosphere at the bar, the people working there is very kind, everything is clean and the bed is VERY good specially after a long day walking. The breakfast is very good too. The hostel is close to Borough underground station so you can move from there to everywhere in london. Thanks to all the guys and girls that work in the hostel!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and on behalf of all the staff thank you for your kind words, we hope you will consider us again the next time you visit London, thank you for your comments.

« first « Prev 1 2 3