Destinations at The Rose & Crown

9.0
Superb 1076 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2017

It is my first time traveling by myself. I came from LA with two delayed planes and the staff were really kind to wake up in the middle of the night and open the door for me. Everyone in the hostel was very nice, polite and very friendly (I plan to mad up with someone on my next stop). The facility was very clean and they were able to help me with whatever I needed. I felt very safe staying there.

13th Jun 2017

We LOVED this hostel. The staff are so friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere is extremely comfortable. Breakfast was very impressive compared to any other hostel we stayed in - eggs, toast, bagels, poptarts, cereals, etc. There is a pub in the lower level but don't let that steer you away, it closes at 11pm and is very quiet and chill. Beds were very comfy and the curtains allowed for privacy. Showers were way above expectations, all facilities were clean and worked well. The best!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will return one day in the not to distant future, thank you for your comments.

• Chile, Male, 25-30
13th Jun 2017
5.4

I saw a mouse in the first floor, near to the bar. The personal told me, is our pet, friend of his dog.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, the mouse you saw was in the bar not the hostel and I said it was a friend of the dog as a joke, you need to take life less seriously, we have a very high mark for cleanliness and your mark does not show this, we are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us, thank you for your comments.

12th Jun 2017

Nice and clean hostel, cute little rooms, with privacy curtains which was great and a big sized lock box. Great location, BUT it is not the place to travel solo. There's really no area to make friends or staff that's involved in helping you plan your day. If you're picking a hostel in part to have to have a place to hang out and meet people traveling like you, this is not the place

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed mostly your time with us, but I beg to differ with your comment about meeting people, on many occasions our guests have hooked up to go see the sights around London and met people they have kept in touch with after leaving the hostel, each hostels is what you the individual makes it, thank you for your comments.

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2017

Excellent staff & Friendly atmosphere. You are about 0.5 mile from the closest tube line, but London is so big so you're never going to be close to everything you want to see or do. You split 2 showers between everyone in the hostel, but it's a smaller hostel and I never had to wait when I wanted to shower. They have a good selection for breakfast. I was a solo female traveler & never felt unsafe. There is a pub downstairs, but they close early, so noise was never an issue. Definitely recommend!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again the next time you visit London, thank you for your comments.

6th Jun 2017

I would highly recommend this hostel! The staff is very friendly and it's in a great area in the city! Would definitely stay here again!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed our hostel and look for ward to seeing you again in the future, thank you for your comments.

5th Jun 2017

Rooms were nice - had a computer inside that you could use. Breakfast is stellar. Best hostel breakfast I've had.

• USA, Male, 18-24
4th Jun 2017

Highly recommend this place. Might as well be a 5 star hotel. At no point was I concerned about my safety or about someone stealing my belongings. Showers are perfect. Very quiet in the sleeping area at night and for those who like company, they have a restaurant and bar downstairs that is always buzzing with the friendliest of people. I am already booking for the next year vacation. Go here!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again very soon, thank you for your comments.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2017

Awesome place to stay when heading to the London bridge & tower. Delicious breakfast. Great staff. Amazing showers, beds and room accommodations; TV, computer, memory foam and privacy curtain beds.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again the next time you come to London, thank you for your comments.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2017

Very clean rooms, beds and showers. Super nice staff.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope you wilkl choose us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.