Destinations at The Rose & Crown Reviews

65 Union Street, Borough, London, England

Due to the central location it was quite noisy ad didn't sleep well at all. However, this was a very good hostel overall and would stay there again. Bit more expensive than other hostels but I think it was worth paying the extra

a fantastic stay. I literally have no complaints about this hostel whatsoever

I really liked the atmosphere in the hostel, the staff was very welcoming and helped in every way they could. The dorm room was also quite nice, beds clean, bathrooms also well kept. I also liked the pub downstairs to the hostel, you can easily meet new people there.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Austria

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come again soon, thank you for your comments.

Stay here! First of all the hostel is so cute. It was clean, safe, and fun. The location is seriously amazing! It's a quick walk to Borough Market and the London Bridge underground Station. I can't rate this hostel any higher. It's not a "party" hostel. It's laid back and easy-going. A

• 14th Jul 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

This was the first hostel I stayed in EVER and it was everything I was looking for. It was close to the London Bridge Station which made getting to and from all points of London very easy. It is a little hidden but that can be a good thing. The only thing is that there are combination door locks for access after hours and into the dorms. Be warned that you must save the combinations, otherwise you will be sleeping outside. The facilities were cramped, but otherwise great stay!

I really liked this hostel. I have stayed in several London hostels and am usually put off by how dirty they get overnight. Since this one is so small it doesn't get too bad. It doesn't have a common area, but you can still go sit in the pub and socialise!

We really enjoyed staying at the Rose & Crown! The owner was super friendly (as was his dog!) and the other guests were very welcoming. Breakfast in the morning was great and it was awesome to be able to take a pint before bed with a bunch of the locals. Also, beds were very comfortable and the room was very large. We really appreciated that each room came with its own computer and mini-fridge. We would definitely stay here again...

• 10th Jul 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again, thank you for your comments.

Staff were great, facilities were good, breakfast was minimal (apart from the impressive collection of chocolate spread) but more than satisfactory. It was a shame I didn't have time for a pint in the pub.

• 6th Jul 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.

Super comfortable beds and pillows, pretty clean, no common areas or kitchen, but they advertise that when you book. Not far from the center of the city, we were able to walk everywhere.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope you will consider us again, thank you for your comments

The Hostel is very close to the Tube Station "London Bridge" and therefore in the city center, but in a silent side road. The Staff was friendly. The Bathrooms are for Men and Women together an pretty small but clean. I had a single room and in there you have tea for free and the full sky package. All in all i was very happy with my stay there.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again very soon, thank you for your comments.

My best hostel ever. There was a pub onthe ground floor, so it was easy to meet people and staffs are nice location was fantastic. Little bit expensive but it`s much better than the price

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in town, thank you for your comments.

Really enjoyed my time here, it was a great start to my trip around Europe. The staff were great and very friendly, and the location was perfect as it's a less busy area but still a short trip to anywhere in the city. I had such a good time there I would have loved to stay longer, and will definitely go there again if I am able to go back to London someday!

great little small hostel. I liked the privacy curtains on the beds. shower was very small

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are glad to hear you liked your stay with us, our showers are not the biggest in the industry but not the smallest either, big enough to shower and change, thank you for your comments.

This was my first hostel experience & it was fantastic. Great location, directions were clear and didn't have any trouble finding it. Staff was friendly, though perhaps a little aloof. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Loved the privacy curtains, individual lamps & outlet in each bunk. Computer and fridge in each room was great. No keys, just access codes. Difficult to remember but got the hang of it once I locked myself out once or twice. Highly recommended- will be back again!

Very comfortable beds!

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your visit to London, are are happy to hear you enjoyed our hostel and hope you will choose us again if you come back to London, thank you for your comments.

This hostel is such an awesome place to stay at London. They have great prices, hostel staff is the nicest ones ive ever met! Had such a good time with them on my last night there. Atmosphere in hostel is really great even though there is no common room - the puh downstairs is great place to just hang and get to know to new people. There is only a few minute walk to nearest tube station, and less than a minute walk to nearest bus station. I without hesitation recommend this hostel!

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

A fantastic location in an authentic-feeling building. I ended up extending my stay at The Rose and Crown because I was having such a good time in London! I ended up staying in both a private room and the shared dorms. The place is very clean, beds and other furniture in great nick. The use of curtains and private lights in the dorms is a lovely touch for when you need a bit of privacy, or it's late at night but you still want to read. There's a good breakfast spread and good security.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will recommend us to your friends and family, thank you for your comments.

The stay at the hostel went very well qirh a fair breakfast served each morning.

• 13th Jun 2014

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your visit to london, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again should you return to London, thank you for your comments.

The beds are amazing, plus you get a curtain for privacy. If you want to rest this is the place, but there is also a bar downstairs where locals stop by.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again when you visit London, thank you for your comments.

Really nice place with no hidden charges. Nice location to walk along the south bank. From Stansted / Liverpool Street you can take bus 344 to 20 meters from the door. Comfortable beds with blinds and a reading light; perhaps a bit short for taller people. Computer and fridge in the dorm plus good WiFi. Free breakfast with huge range.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back again soon, thank you for your comments.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4