Destinations at The Rose & Crown Reviews

65 Union Street, Borough, London, England

We would stay at the Rose & Crown again without hesitation! Great location. Helpful and friendly staff. The room was clean and bright! An excellent choice for Hostel lodging!

• 30th May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, were very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.

This has been my favourite hostel duringy three week trip in the UK. Staff are awesome, the place is quiet, clean, and safe, great breakfast that is included, would definitely stay again.

thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back soon, thank you for your comments.

Fantastic hostel. Best we stayed in our whole 3 month trip. Breakfast was great. Loved the security of the room and beds. Fantastic staff. I have recommended this to EVERYONE I talk to.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back again soon, thank you for your comments.

The staff are what make this place great. They genuinely care about you and go out of their way to make sure your stay is a good one.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and on behalf of all the staff at Destinations thank you for your kind words, thank you for your comments.

Everything about this hostel was fantastic. We booked 2 nights at this hostel and 3 nights at a hostel by Kensington but after the first night at the other hostel we switched back because we just loved this one so much. It's above an adorable London-ey pub yet it's still very quiet. Close to the London eye, bridge, trains, everything. We even walked to Westminster from here because the river isn't far and it's a beautiful walk. Love love love the hostel. Couldn't say enough awesome things.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and on behalf of everyone here thank you for your kind words, thank you for your comments.

Very convenient to London bridge station and hop on hop off bus stop. Quiet in the rooms even with pub downstairs. Good food, drink, and atmosphere in the pub. I'm 63 years old and was my first stay in a hostle. I would come again

• 12th May 2015

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels, we are very pleased you enjoyed your first experience in a hostel with us and hope to see you again one day soon, thank you for your comments.

My stay in this hostel was very comfortable! The staff was very accommodating and helpful. The room was better than I expected -- very clean and nicely equipped. It's quiet at night, as the pub downstairs closed at 11pm that Thursday. The location was perfect, walking distance to many attractions. I would definitely stay here again!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we want to thank you for your kind words and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

It has been a great stay. I will definitely stay there again when I'll visit London!!!!

• 3rd May 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit to our hostel and hope you will e back soon, thank you for your comments.

Stayed here for 2 weeks when I first got to London. Staff were awesome, especially Josh, Flavia and Valeska. They made me and everyone at the hostel feel so welcome and were so helpful with me being new to London. I spent a few nights at the bar, the crowd and staff all get along, I had an awesome time, it's a very friendly and welcoming environment. Perfect location being at London bridge. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 29th Apr 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will stay with us again if you return to London, on behalf of all the staff here thank you for your kind words, thank you for your comments.

Tiny bathrooms...

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are sorry to hear you hated your stay with us, our bathrooms while smaller than other hostels are not tiny, they are more than big enough to shower and change in, had you looked at the photo's on the website you would have seen the size of the bathrooms, thank you for your comments.

Great hostel. Rooms were a bit tight on space, but good value for money.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.

Great place, very central and fantastic staff. Would stay there again any time!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

I've been in the hostel for seven days and i can tell that is a great hostel, very nice atmosphere at the bar, the people working there is very kind, everything is clean and the bed is VERY good specially after a long day walking. The breakfast is very good too. The hostel is close to Borough underground station so you can move from there to everywhere in london. Thanks to all the guys and girls that work in the hostel!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and on behalf of all the staff thank you for your kind words, we hope you will consider us again the next time you visit London, thank you for your comments.

Awesome staff but the no kitchen or common room is where it lost out. The included breakfast was really good and the TV and fridge in room was nice. We definitely would have been happier if there was a microwave available for at least some meals there. Super safe feel but the pictures are a bit misleading especially the patio area. Honestly location isn't as important in London as long as you stay close to a tube station you can get anywhere quick. Price felt a bit steep.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we do not advertise we have a common room/kitchen, had you read the hostel description, we actually say not to book our hostel if your looking for these facilities, I am not sure what you mean about our photo's, all our photo's are real and not misleading as you described, we have exactly what you see in our photo's, we don't put microwaves in the rooms because of safety and rodent reasons, thank you for your comments.

great shower pressure, everything in very clean and organized and the host is very friendly! Love the location as well :)

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.

Would be better if locking luggage case under bed had more room to fit a full suitcase.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, our lockers while not big enough for a full size suitcase can take a smaller suitcase or backpack and should you need to we can store your large suitcase in our secure luggage room, thank you for your comments.

I was there for one night only. The hostel is in a good location, only 2 minutes on foot from a important metro station. The reception is a pub, it's very welcoming. the hostel is clean in general but it wasnt worth the amount we pay. Not my favorite hostel but it's ok for one night or two.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and as you travel more you will think that our prices for what we offer was more reasonable than you first thought, thank you for your comments.

One of the best hostels I´ve stayed in my month travelling around Europe. The staff was always helpful and nice. The location is unbeatable, really close to many of the touristic points and to the subway. The only thing that I think that rests points is that they don´t have a kitchen where you can cook your own meals, but they do offer a fridge and free water, tea and coffee in your room. I definitely recommended it, I would stay here on my next time in London.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our facilities, we would like to install a guest kitchen but as of this time we do not have the room to do so but we will continue to improve our facilities for all our guests, thank you for your comments.

We had a great time at The Rose & Crown. Our room was quite nice, the staff was very kind and the beer tasty. The hostel is perfect to reach any part of London by tube, train or even by feet. The most we enjoyed were our little talks to Charles. I had a wonderful birthday in London. We will definitely come back. Thanks for everything!!!

• 13th Mar 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear your enjoyed your stay with us and your birthday celebrations went so well, we look forward to seeing you again very soon, thank you for your comments.

It was a little hard to find the hostel, and kind of embarrassing to check in at night because the hostel operates as a bar. Otherwise, very kind staff, beautiful breakfast! I'd want to visit here again for sure :)

• 13th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, our hostel while not on the main street is easy to access from Borough hight street, all the directions are on the hostelworld website, thank you for your comments.