Destinations at The Rose & Crown Reviews

65 Union Street, Borough, London, England

The Rose & Crown was a great hostel experience while I traveled through London. I only stayed two nights, but staff were friendly and helpful, the breakfast provided had great variety, and the beds were comfortable and provided both an individual light, plug and curtain to help guests enjoy their stay. The showers are very tiny, so I would not recommend this place for someone who does not like small spaces. But water was warm and the price was great! Location is amazing!!

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, our chowers are not the biggest I will give you that, but they are more than big enought to shower and change in, thank you for your comments.

This was a perfect gem! The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. The bed and room was so clean and comfortable. I would most definitely stay here again !

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your business, we hope to see you again, thank you for your comments.

The Rose & Crown was a lovely hostel. Charles was very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast and comfy beds. I would definitely stay here again!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you again, thank you for your comments.

1 2 3 Next » last »