Destinations at The Rose & Crown Reviews

65 Union Street, Borough, London, England

Loved it! Safe, clean hostel. Nearby train moves slowly and is pretty quiet. GOOD WIFI! Friendly proprietor seemed always ready to talk politics or share a joke. Great staff -- even their chef showed me how to make a pizza and took me out to experience some of London's nightlife! Flavia, Valesca and Josh are simply beautiful company. They're so friendly, attentive and easily the highlight of my trip. I miss them already and I will cherish all the fond memories I have of my time with them!

• 18th Oct 2014

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and on behalf of all the staff here thank you for your comments.

The good: -convenient location within walking distance to many places of interest -privacy curtains on each bed -late check out time (12pm) -hot water in showers The bad: -the room doors slam shut very loudly. So you cannot really get a good night's sleep because you are awakened by ridiculously loud slamming doors all the time. The ugly: -there are 2 toilets

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us but let me address your comments, the doors have auto close mechanisms on them for fire safety, we do ask our guests not to slam them but we cannot be there to chastise them every time they slam them and as for just 2 toilets, we have a 10/1 ratio for showers and toilets, much better than most hostels, thank you for your comments.

Nice hostel, well located and clean.

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

This was the most comfortable bed on my trip. The place was pretty quiet, clean and located within a mile of 2 tube stations and the train to Gatwick. You're in a good spot for both British and Indian food, the two you go for in London. Very, very convenient. However, I don't recommend this place for the atmosphere. You have a nondescript British pub downstairs, which is good if you just want to quietly grab a drink, but doesn't really have the vibe to meet people like you want at a hostel.

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon, the pub downstairs while not busy every night is a good place to meet other hostel guests and locals alike, thank you for your comments.

Definitely a great visit! Good, clean and basic rooms and a nice pub downstairs. The location is just perfect.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again the next time your in town, thank you for your comments.

Great hostel. Simple and clean. The lack of kitchen and common room means there is little typical hostel atmosphere, a bit quiet and people staying are in London for work, in between rental, or serious travellers after real sleep. The trains at night could wake you at times. Decent breakfast in the pub, nice hosts - more like a city b

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, we do say that we don't have a common room or kitchen on the website, the trains don't really run after 12 midnight, thank you for your comments.

1 2 3 Next » last »