Destinations at The Rose & Crown Reviews

65 Union Street, Borough, London, England

Great!!! I stayed here during 4 nights. Everything went well!!! Strongly I'd recomend to all my friends!!! Rooms are clean and confortable. In my case, people who was sharing the room with me, usually went to sleep early in the evening to wake up right in the morning and enjoy the day! Which was good for me! Moreover you can downstairs and have a good pint of guinness at the pub!

• 25th Oct 2014

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in town, thank you for your comments.

It was a great pleasure to stay at this hostel which associates a nice and friendly pub with a good, clean and comfortable hostel. The curtains on side of the bed are appreciated for a good sleep. The breakfast is more than good and full of good stuff. Thanks to Josh, Flavia and all the staff! :-)

• 25th Oct 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to london, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.

Great place to stay ! Comfortable beds , dorm rooms to die for ! Great facilities in the room , pretty decent breakfast , friendly owner with cute dog , I'll be back , for the money it's not bad , London is very very expensive ,,,,,, some points taken away for not having a common room but the pub downstairs pretty much takes care of that , excellent staff there as well.

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your visit to london, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in town, we do say on hostelworld that we do not have a common room and if you wish this facility not to book our hostel so little unfair to mark us down for this, thank you for your comments.

1 2 3 Next » last »