Destinations at The Rose & Crown Reviews

65 Union Street, Borough, London, England

Staff were great, facilities were good, breakfast was minimal (apart from the impressive collection of chocolate spread) but more than satisfactory. It was a shame I didn't have time for a pint in the pub.

• 6th Jul 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.

Super comfortable beds and pillows, pretty clean, no common areas or kitchen, but they advertise that when you book. Not far from the center of the city, we were able to walk everywhere.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope you will consider us again, thank you for your comments

The Hostel is very close to the Tube Station "London Bridge" and therefore in the city center, but in a silent side road. The Staff was friendly. The Bathrooms are for Men and Women together an pretty small but clean. I had a single room and in there you have tea for free and the full sky package. All in all i was very happy with my stay there.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again very soon, thank you for your comments.

My best hostel ever. There was a pub onthe ground floor, so it was easy to meet people and staffs are nice location was fantastic. Little bit expensive but it`s much better than the price

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in town, thank you for your comments.

Really enjoyed my time here, it was a great start to my trip around Europe. The staff were great and very friendly, and the location was perfect as it's a less busy area but still a short trip to anywhere in the city. I had such a good time there I would have loved to stay longer, and will definitely go there again if I am able to go back to London someday!

great little small hostel. I liked the privacy curtains on the beds. shower was very small

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are glad to hear you liked your stay with us, our showers are not the biggest in the industry but not the smallest either, big enough to shower and change, thank you for your comments.

This was my first hostel experience & it was fantastic. Great location, directions were clear and didn't have any trouble finding it. Staff was friendly, though perhaps a little aloof. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Loved the privacy curtains, individual lamps & outlet in each bunk. Computer and fridge in each room was great. No keys, just access codes. Difficult to remember but got the hang of it once I locked myself out once or twice. Highly recommended- will be back again!

Very comfortable beds!

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your visit to London, are are happy to hear you enjoyed our hostel and hope you will choose us again if you come back to London, thank you for your comments.

This hostel is such an awesome place to stay at London. They have great prices, hostel staff is the nicest ones ive ever met! Had such a good time with them on my last night there. Atmosphere in hostel is really great even though there is no common room - the puh downstairs is great place to just hang and get to know to new people. There is only a few minute walk to nearest tube station, and less than a minute walk to nearest bus station. I without hesitation recommend this hostel!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

A fantastic location in an authentic-feeling building. I ended up extending my stay at The Rose and Crown because I was having such a good time in London! I ended up staying in both a private room and the shared dorms. The place is very clean, beds and other furniture in great nick. The use of curtains and private lights in the dorms is a lovely touch for when you need a bit of privacy, or it's late at night but you still want to read. There's a good breakfast spread and good security.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will recommend us to your friends and family, thank you for your comments.

The stay at the hostel went very well qirh a fair breakfast served each morning.

• 13th Jun 2014

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your visit to london, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again should you return to London, thank you for your comments.

The beds are amazing, plus you get a curtain for privacy. If you want to rest this is the place, but there is also a bar downstairs where locals stop by.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again when you visit London, thank you for your comments.

Really nice place with no hidden charges. Nice location to walk along the south bank. From Stansted / Liverpool Street you can take bus 344 to 20 meters from the door. Comfortable beds with blinds and a reading light; perhaps a bit short for taller people. Computer and fridge in the dorm plus good WiFi. Free breakfast with huge range.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back again soon, thank you for your comments.

Curtains around bed very useful. Showers small and window in shower with view of houses. Bar closes early at 11pm, which is good for noise control but not good when in need of a drink. Not even 5 minutes walk from the tube and easy enough to find. Get what you pay for

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your trip to London, are are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again if you come back to London, thank you for your comments.

nice place kind staff good breakfast i really like it !

• 8th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your trip to London, are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again if you come back to London, thank you for your comments.

Centrally located but in a part of town more known for its great markets and pubs than for tourists. The pub on the ground floor is nice and local - low-key - so you sleep well. The beds are great here, with drapes for privacy and good electrical hookups. Nice large secure storage (bring your own lock). Staff is super friendly and very helpful.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again if you come back to London, thank you for your comments.

The staff we're the best of any hostel i've been in. They were fun, friendly and easy to talk to.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we were pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

The only thing I would say is MAKE SURE YOU PAY ATTENTION TO ANY POSTINGS OR YOU MAY GET LOCKED OUT!!! I cannot stress this enough. I got locked out because they change their door codes. I did't see them when I left that day and got back at around 1:00 in the morning. I knocked, banged on the door (apparently not loud enough. Make sure you bang loudly if you do get locked out), and couldn't get in. I found another place to stay. Charles was sympathetic the next day. A real stand up guy.

• 31st May 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are sorry you were locked out, we change the door codes on a regular basis for security and we do put up a notice to say that you must go to the reception to get the new codes, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your comments.

Great stay, thanks. Such a friendly place, clean, well priced and a convenient location to London Bridge and the Globe. Liked the curtains round the beds made such a differnece as not bothered by others light.

• 29th May 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your comments.

My room itself was clean, but the bed was absolutely filthy. The windows are paper thin and they only way to get circulating air was to leave the window open. Outside was a train, bus stop and walk way that was noisy until about 1am.

• 25th May 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, our bedding is changed after every guest departs and if you felt it was not clean we would have changed it again for you, our beds are wood and are not filthy, they are wiped down weekly, our windows are not double glazed but the noise from the street is not as bad as you have said, we are down a quiet street not a main road and the railway sounds is no more than background noise, and it does not go on until 1am.