Destinations at The Rose & Crown Reviews

65 Union Street, Borough, London, England

Great hostel, small and convenient, ideally located, great showers and the beds are comfy. Exactly what I needed. I'm older so I didn't want a lovely hostel

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels for your stay in London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself at our lovely hostel and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

Great place to stay! Relaxed environment, felt comfortable and welcomed right away. Staff were very helpful and awesome people to have a pint with. Rooms, toilet, and shower were kept warm and very clean. Beds were very comfortable and private.The Rose and Crown is a great place to start your journey into the city from as it's close to the tube and it's central location. I will definately be staying here again when I go back, and would recommend it to others. Also poured a mean Guinness.

• 29th Nov 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels for your stay in London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope you will tell your family and friends about us, thank you for your comments.

1 2 3 Next » last »