Destinations at The Rose & Crown Reviews

65 Union Street, Borough, London, England

My best hostel ever. There was a pub onthe ground floor, so it was easy to meet people and staffs are nice location was fantastic. Little bit expensive but it`s much better than the price

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in town, thank you for your comments.

Really enjoyed my time here, it was a great start to my trip around Europe. The staff were great and very friendly, and the location was perfect as it's a less busy area but still a short trip to anywhere in the city. I had such a good time there I would have loved to stay longer, and will definitely go there again if I am able to go back to London someday!

great little small hostel. I liked the privacy curtains on the beds. shower was very small

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are glad to hear you liked your stay with us, our showers are not the biggest in the industry but not the smallest either, big enough to shower and change, thank you for your comments.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »