Destinations at The Rose & Crown Reviews

65 Union Street, Borough, London, England

Great accomodations, helpful staff and perfect location. Really enjoyed my stay and would recommend to anybody.

• 14th Jan 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again in the future, thank you for your comments.

I had a great stay at the Rose & Crown! Unfortunately I could only stay a week but what made my stay enjoyable was the friendliness of the staff who were always willing to help you day or night! The location was amazing! Close to the London Bridge and the closest tube stop is a 2 minute walk at most. The pubs and restaurants that surround the area are second to none. Breakfast provided in the morning was a good way to start the day! overall 10/10 Thanks Rose & Crown 😃

• 8th Jan 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again this year, thank you for your comments.

We were staying at the hostel only for one night. There are only two toilets and two showers located on the floor. There are two sinks but no door to it,so everyone can see you brushing teeth etc.. The beds are okay,the four bed room was tiny,there's a table with a computer with stuff for tea. But no space to sit and talk with the others,therefor you have to go downstairs into the pub. It's very loud,the window is very old and it don't close properly. The People working there were nice!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we have a good toilet/shower to guest ratio(10/1) and we felt there was no need to put a door closing off the sinks as no one there is naked, the 4 bed dorms are more than roomy, there is a chair to sit on and all the beds are close enough to sit there and chat, the bar downstairs is no louder than any other bar you might go in around London and while the windows are of an older type they do close.

Loved one of the showers that had the rain-shower head (the ones that are really big)! Thank you so much for having us stay, as we loved the location and the rooms were very nice. Not sure if you handmade the beds yourself or had someone make them, but it was so nice to have a bed that didn't feel like it was going to fall apart while trying to climb in. The pillows were also supportive too. Also couldn't believe the amount of spreads at breakfast. Brilliant!

• 6th Jan 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, our beds were made for us and are little more sturdy than most, and pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast offering, thank you for your comments.

Great location, quiet hostel, friendly & helpful staff.

Thank you for choosing destinations hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

Excellent service, comfortable berths and friendly staff.

• 1st Jan 2015

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.

This was the first hostel in London I actually enjoyed my stay in! It was quiet(could actually sleep!), the beds were very comfy and the staff friendly and helpful at all times! Especially after my horrible experiences in other hostels in London, it was a breath of fresh air!

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels, we are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and hope you will choose us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.

Very comfortable bed, friendly staff

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again, thank you for your comments.

Great location, clean, warm, friendly hostel, great value.

Thank you for choosing destinations hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again, thank you for your comments.

Rooms are very clean, bed is fatastic you dont want to leave it, but it was quite cold then staff put me in a smaller room close to battery and then it was great. Breakfast is great. There is a computer and plasma in each room!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.

I absolutely adored this hostel. Traveling solo, I arrived on Friday night and the Pub was packed. I checked in at the bar and was shown to my room which was lovely with the privacy curtain. The location is superb and there are tons of restaurants and the tube to get you wherever you want. 15 min walk to the Tower of London, a great Coffee shop next door and an amazing Indian good restaurant literally 6 seconds from the door! Also Mischka the live in German Shepherd is so fun to be around!

• 19th Dec 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again very soon, thank you for your comments.

I really love the place and ambience. The room is clean, neat as well as the awesome ambience. Charles, the owner of the place, has an outstanding hospitality. If you have a dilemma, try coming here!

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again one day soon, thank you for your comments.

The pillow and bed were so comfortable! Good location and very secure.

• 4th Dec 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the memory foam mattress and pillow on each bed, thank you for your comments.

Great hostel, small and convenient, ideally located, great showers and the beds are comfy. Exactly what I needed. I'm older so I didn't want a lovely hostel

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels for your stay in London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself at our lovely hostel and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

Great place to stay! Relaxed environment, felt comfortable and welcomed right away. Staff were very helpful and awesome people to have a pint with. Rooms, toilet, and shower were kept warm and very clean. Beds were very comfortable and private.The Rose and Crown is a great place to start your journey into the city from as it's close to the tube and it's central location. I will definately be staying here again when I go back, and would recommend it to others. Also poured a mean Guinness.

• 29th Nov 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels for your stay in London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope you will tell your family and friends about us, thank you for your comments.

Brilliant 4 night stay. I would highly recommend it to the sensible traveller. Very friendly staff, they'll even have a pint with you (or two or three). Good location and value for money (remember it's London and nothing is cheap).

• 20th Nov 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in town, thank you for your comments.

very nice rooms for a hostel. The staff was really nice and helfpful!!! :) I can really recommend this hostel.

• 13th Nov 2014

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again, thank you for your comments.

This is in a great location, close to Borough Market, the tube and everything else London has to offer. Staff are friendly; lockable storage, reading light, privacy curtains are useful. I would recommend staying here.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

I had a very comfortable and excellent stay at Rose & Crown. Charles was a friendly, great host - the staff very helpful and positive. The room and bed were very comfortable and clean. I love the curtains across each bed for privacy in a 6 bed room. Great, free breakfast! I would not hesitate to visit this great place once again! Thank you.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your comments.

I loved staying here! The atmosphere was very chill and welcoming. The beds were so comfortable and the people were amazing! Great breakfast too!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again next year, thank you for your comments.