Destinations at The Rose & Crown Reviews

65 Union Street, Borough, London, England

Destinations was pretty good. I was only there for 2 nights and unfortunately had a very loud roommate who liked to slam doors at midnight. Apart from that my stay was fine. The bathroom facilities are very small and could use a bit of an upgrade.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are sorry to hear your stay was ruined by another guest, had you brought that to our attention we could have done something about it, our bathrooms are due for refurbishment as soon as the hostel becomes quieter, unfortunately we cannot do this until then, our bathrooms while small are big enough to wash and change in, thank you for your comments.

el ambiente es muy bueno, son muy gentiles todos, el desayuno es muy variado y son accesibles en todo momento te cobran las toallas y los candados es mejor llevar uno y esta alejado de las atracciones turísticas pero es un lugar muy tranquilo y respetuoso, nunca hay problemas para tomar un baño ni para ir al baño y la verdad todos se comportan como si fueras una familia, esta cerca de un underground, si volviera a ir a londeres volveria a ir a este hostal sin duda alguna

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, we are very near most tourist attractions as most people comment on, London had that many things to see and do it is impossible to be located to all of them, thank you for your comments.

Nous avons passé un très bon moment au Rose & Crown. Nous étions dans une chambre a 6 lits mais ne partagions pas le même lit superposé, ce qui était un peu décevant puisque nous étions là pour 4 nuits. Le déjeuner est fourni, ce qui était parfait pour nous! Les douches et toilettes étaient rarement toutes occupées, même si l'hostel hébergeait plusieurs autres personnes. Le pub en dessous est très agréable pour finir la soirée. Le rangement supplémentaire pour les bagages est pratique aussi!

• 14th Jul 2015

We felt very at home in the Rose and Crown hostel! The staff were very helpful and friendly, the beds were comfortable and provided us with our own Little nook, and everyone else at the hostel was very nice! The breakfast was definitely a Highlight. It's so nice to wake up and know that you will be fed well- such a good selection of Food! Overall a really good hostel in a really cool and convenient area.

• 14th Jul 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back soon, thank you for your comments.

I loved this place. Always felt safe and comfortable here, the staff were all very friendly and helpful. I would defiantly recommend it to friends and stay there again

• 13th Jul 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again one day, thank you for your comments.

The staff are friendly and react to problem quickly. I like the bed with personal curtain, light and socket. The location is great, it's near Borough market and just five minutes walks from London Bridge Station. There is fridge, TV and PC even in mixed room. And a fine pub is just down stair for anyone who fancy some drink and free breakfast.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will tell your friends about us, thank you for your comments.

Fantastic hostel above a pub. Hostel is slightly dated and could do with a refurb (e.g. new carpets) but otherwise very clean. I'm 6 feet tall and bed was only just long enough but extrememly comfy! Good breakfast which is included in the price. The only thing I would say is take some ear plugs! There's a church right next door which has bells!!!

• 11th Jul 2015

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels, we do refurb different parts of the hostel every year and change the hall way carpet every year, the church nearby only sounds its bells on Sunday's, thank you for your comments.

Loved this Hostel. Wonderful pub below with sweet people to help if needed. My only issue was the key pad locks. Not too good and working those. :) The bathrooms were shared but I never had an issue with getting into one. Breakfast was wonderful. No air con but that was fine because the weather was great and they offered a tall fan. the beds were lovely...had your own plugs. The area was wonderful.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed our hostel, the numbered door locks have been the best we have come acroos for security but if we find a more safe and better method of door security we will move to that, thank you for your comments.

Fist time in a hostel and was pleasantly surprised. Staff were very friendly and helpful, great atmosphere in the pub downstairs. The showers were lovely and hot but were a bit of a tight squeeze. I did however enjoy my stay and would definitely be back again.

• 8th Jul 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in town, we will be refurbishing our showers soon and hope this will improve the hostel experience for our guests, thank you for your comments.

It was very nice hostel to stay. I booked 3nights and stayed with my family. everything was fine but one thing I didn`t like was we couldn`t stay one room.. My family members are 4 and naturally I thought i was going to stay togeather but i stayed different room. I asked staff to change the room. But they couldnt. I booked the hostel 3months ago and I still don`t understand why i coudn`t stay with my family. except that thing, everything was fine.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, as I explanined to you when you checked in the other guests in your family's room booked before you did(at least 4 months)and did not want to leave to go to another room, it is not the policy of this hostel to force guests to move against their will, we tried everything in our power to accomodate your request but were not able to do this for you and we apologized to you but as I can see you were offended that we did not do this for you.

Love this Hostel! We will definitely return when we visit London again!

• 4th Jul 2015

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your comments.

My friends and I loved the hostel! Great atmosphere and everyone we met was so nice. Definitely will stay here again.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will return again one day, thank you for your comments.

직원도 친절하고 주인아저씨도 통쾌했다! 근데 딱 한가지 아쉬운점은 내가 2층을 이용했는데 침대 매트리스를 받치는 나무 판막 중 하나가(계단 올라가면 바로있는 부분) 약해져있었는지 부서져버렸다! 나 1층으로 떨어질뻔ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 내가 영어를 잘 못해서 친구들에게 묻고 물어서 다음날 직원에게 말했는데 주인아저씨함테 말한다더니 전달이 안됐나보다...2박3일있었는데 끝까지 안고쳐지고 침대 안옮겨줌ㅠㅠ말을 한번더 할걸.. 그래서 마지막날 청소하는 직원분께 말하고 나왔다! 내침대에 문제있던것 말곤 아주 괜찬ㄹ은 곳이었다 다음에 또 이용할 맘 백프로있음!!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your comments.

Bra boende med inte alltför många gäster. Ett ganska lugnt vandrarhem.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again should you return to London, thank you for your comments.

This was a great hostel, easy 5min walk from the tube and fairly quiet at night. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. Very comfortable beds with your own light and power point. Good variety of food at breakfast. It was difficult to meet people as there is no common area (stated in description) but you can meet people in the pub downstairs, just hard to tell who is staying at the hostel and who is a local! Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, unfortunately we have no control over our guests when it comes to socialising but we do put on free BBQ's quiz nights and band nights to encourage our guests to meet each other, thank you for your comments.

A really nice place! 😄👍

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again one day, thank you for your comments.

Great breakfast in the morning, fridge in room was broken, and lack of air conditioning didn't coincide well with extreme heat in London, but overall, had a very nice stay!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are sorry that the fridge in your room was broken, we did order another but it did not arrive before you left, you wont find many hostels in London with air conditioning, we do have fans in the room and allow the windows to open wide(unlike most hostels) owing to the hotter than usual weather the temperature in the rooms was higher than normal but not to excessive, thank you for your comments.

Fantastic stay. Codes were a bit confusing and the lockers slightly too flat for my whole bag but otherwise the beds were good, good power, short walk to the metro, friendly staff, satisfactory bathrooms, etc. Thanks for a great stay!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, our lockers dont take big cases or backpacks but will accomodate a good amount of possesions in them, our numbered door locks can be a little confusing but if you take your time they work well, thank you for your comments.

Seriously such a lovely hostel; the location is fantastic as it's right near a tube station on the South Bank. Breakfast was spectacular and the beds were so comfy. Felt so safe the entire time I was there. Staff were kind, the privacy curtains around the beds were so useful, and overall, I just had an incredibly wonderful stay there! I would definitely stay there again.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed our hostel and all we have to offer our guests, we hope you will come back soon, thank you for your comments.

Lovely hostel! The room was spacius, and it has coffee tea and water for free all time! Near to the metro station good location! The staff great!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you will consider us again the next time you visit London , thank you for your comments.

« first « Prev 1 2 3