Deutscher Kaiser

Fabulous 44 Total Reviews
Fabulous 44 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
22nd Jan 2017

I loved staying here and will definitely stay again if I'm back in the area. Very convenient, very clean and safe. Good breakfast included. Staff was very kind and helpful and always knew my name. And free Wi-Fi in the rooms. Great choice in Baden Baden!

1st Oct 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed this hotel. A buddy and I were in Stuttgart on business and heard Baden Baden was pretty cool to check out, so we booked this hotel on short notice via Hostel World. It was a very nice hotel in the center of the town. Great restaurants near by and their buffet breakfast was great! The desk clerk was extremely nice and helpful when we only found one bed in our room and asked for a role in bed to accommodate us. I would highly recommend this hotel!