Dfeel Hostel Reviews

140/27 Phrabarami Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Great decor and good facilities. Not so social but excellent for what we were after, which was a quiet night in good beds in between cities.

Lovely hostel. Cool decor and a homely unlike most generic hostels designed to minimise costs. Clean and spacious. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice and quiet away from Patong Beach. Would definitely recommend. Thank you.

Dear Value Guest, Thank you very much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We are glad to meet and serve you here, and we do hope to see you again. Have a great day! Cheers!

Bad encounter with the cleanliness during my stay, but most of the staff are helpful and at the end of the day I able to change my room when I saw a cockroach in my room for second time. Guess this is my bad luck cause the hostel itself is very new and clean. After changing, everything is cool. The hostel design s unique and definitely value for money, highly recommended for backpacker. It is a bit far from Patong attraction but yet within walking distance (abt 15min) or rent a bike is better.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your recent stay and review at Dfeel Hostel. Your comments are important for our improvement in service quality. Thanks again and we wish you have a pleasant stay at everywhere you visit.

Nice hostel, staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. We stayed for only 2 days but the reception was always willing to answer any question we had. The rooms are very clean and everything works great. One downside is the location, it takes about 15 mins to walk to the beach.

Dear Value Guest, Thank you very much for your recent stay and review at Dfeel Hostel. We, all, were delighted to have a chance to serve you here. Hope to see you again. Cheers! Dfeel Hostel

great staff here, very modern and clean. Only got to spend one night but I would stay again, it is on a side block but close to the busy part of town. if you want something right in the mix of things, book somewhere closer

DFeel is a 25min walk to the centre of Patong. The money you save by staying here cancels out when you have to get a tuktuk home at night. The atmosphere at the hostel is terrible and is like a morgue, there is a common area however with free coffee (no tea) but It isn't used. The guests mainly seem to be Asian and don't mix and go straight to their rooms. The hostel is so quiet that I had a four bed dorm room to myself, there's is no chance of social Interaction here with western travellers.

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your recent stay and taking your time to give us a review. It is useful for our improvement in order to meet the customer satisfaction. We hope to have a chance to serve you again and wish you a pleasant stay at everywhere you visit. Thank you.

New and modern hostel We felt very comfortable The room was large and the shower was amazing

• 21st Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Dear Guest, thank you very much for a review at Dfeel Hostel. We are delighted to have a chance serving you here. Hope to see you again. Cheers!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great atmosphere and great location right on the beach. Loved Koh Tao.

• 12th Apr 2014

Dear Guest, thank you very much for taking your time to give us a review at Dfeel Hostel. We wish you all the best and look forward to serving you again. Cheers!

Stayed an additional 3 nights.. Was a great place clean and comfortable and very nice staff always willing to help..

• 7th Apr 2014
  • South Africa

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your recent stay at Dfeel Hostel and kind review. We hope to have a chance to serve you again. Cheers!

View all Phuket Patong Beach Hostels