Dfeel Hostel Reviews

140/27 Phrabarami Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Best hostel I've stayed at in Thailand so far!! Very clean. Nice big rooms. Hot shower! Free coffee (but only in the morning), TV room with sofa and movies! Big sized free lockers in room. Only one rather rude staff member which stopped me rating 'Excellent' for staff. 20 minute walk to Patong Beach. Home from home! Would stay again.

This is a great hostel to stay in. The beds are very clean and very comfortable. We stayed in the 4 bed dorm with ensuite; the shower was incredible. The hostel was kept very clean. They have a great little movie room which has loads of movies to choose from if you're having a quiet night. If not the nightlife is a short 10 min walk from the hostel. The food is delicious and reasonably priced too. We would definitely return!!

i love this hostel. such a modern hostel that provides a lot of movie in movie rooms. So, we enjoyed ourselves here till our check in time. The dorm room is clean, so do bathroom. The staffs are very friendly, they will help you as much as possible about trips and transportation. Location a bit far from night life (around 15-20 minutes walk) but it's ok! it's still near to beach and you can find many foods around there. Gonna back again if i'm in phuket. Thanks!

Having an excellent experience here.

Nice hostel, very clean and comfort. Worth for stay...

The hostel is really nice and has tons of area for socializing. We stayed in 6 person dorm and the AC didn't work that great and the bathroom was kind of gross. But considering 6 people were sharing it we really couldn't complain much. It's about a 15 minute walk from all the night life, which is great during the day but a slight hassle at night.

• 6th Aug 2015

We stopped off here for a night and thought it was a great place to stay. Only a 10-minute walk from Patong Beach if you're a surfer, although the port was a 30-minute bus away.

It is a nice, neat, clean and cosy hostel. Honestly the facilities were more like a hotel . They would clean your room everyday, provide comfortable clean linen and fluffy quilts to sleep. However, unlike other backpacking hostels I have stayed, it did not include an internet café or breakfast. I also did not meet many travelers ( but it was low season ). The location was a little off the main beach area, but they hired me a motorbike and I was able to go to the main markets in 5 minutes.

Thank you very much for taking your value time to write a kind review. We will do our best to keep the hostel clean and cosy. We wish you enjoy traveling to everywhere you are visiting. Cheers!

Perfect stay at Dfeel, felt like home away from home, staff are very accommodating and genuine, will help you with transport and where ever you decide to go, very clean dorms and amazing showers, def recommend!

Thank you so much for your recent stay and kind recommendation our place to other travelers. We will keep doing the best to meet the guest's needs with the utmost comfort and good deal. Have a good day!

I loved this place. I had a fantastic stay. So close to the train line and in the middle of everything. Great food nearby. The privacy curtains in the rooms were a great touch.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are delighted to know you loved our place and had a fantastic stay. We wish you have a great day and hope to see you again. Cheers!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I stayed for 5 nights and I thought the hostel itself was really good. Nice atmosphere, good vibe, good place to meet other travellers. The rooms were average, good value for money. The only down side was they were always sandy (the bed sheets) and I got severely bitten by Mosquitos or some kind of bug. The reception guy is adorable. He was my favourite. He was so cute. I'd recomend this hostel to friends but I won't visit patong again personally.

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Dfeel Hostel. Your comments will be forwarded to a concern section for the improvement. We hope you will enjoy traveling at everywhere you are visiting. Cheers! :)

Our stay at this hostel was great; there were 6 of us so we were able to get a 6-person dorm with 3 bunks, which worked out really well. The beds were a little squeaky but the room had good AC. Shower worked fine and there were extras upstairs which was nice. We also booked two tours through the hostel for around $40 each for full day trips to Phi Phi Islands and James Bond Island--the James Bond one was by far better and an amazing experience. We really enjoyed how friendly the staff were.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our facilities during staying at Dfeel Hostel. We will surely maintain this quality for all customers. Have a great day!

Great place. Super clean and wifi is very fast. Only issue is that it's a little walk away from the beach but there are plenty of tuk-tuks around to solve that problem.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are also happy to know that you like our cleanness and WiFi speed. Hopefully, we will have a chance to welcome you at Dfeel Hostel again.

The hostel quality was better than a number of hotels I have stayed at. The room was large, clean and had a good AC unit. Couldn't have asked for a better stay or more pleasant staff. Really glad we choose to stay here. The one drawback is the walk to the beach/bars. However, this was exactly as described in the description of the hostel which was nice to see.

Thank you very much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We are also glad to know that you had a pleasant stay here. The cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. We are wishing you have a great day!

The staf is only really interested in helping you when you are willing to book one of the VERRY MUCH overpriced excursions from the hostel. I practically had to beg the staff just to get a clean towel! Cleaninglady doesn't do much of a job, best case scenario, she just empties out the trashcan in the bathroom. I was there for 6 nights, not once did I saw her cleaning... Facilities are okay, but overall attitude of the hostelstaff really ruins it! Location isn't that great either ...

Thank you very much for your kind comments. It is very important to us for our improvement. We can assure that the cleanliness is our first priority which is made everyday and not only empty the trashcan. We are very sorry that we could not refund the money to you for the last night stay due to late cancelation which is non-refundable according to the hostel's policy. We fully understand that it might make you feel upset and destroy your feeling. We hope to meet you again to recover your feeling

awesome hostel ever i've had before with cool and classic interior and more relaxing.very friendly staff and comfortable.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you so much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We are also delighted to know that you love our interior. Hope to have a chance serving you again at Dfeel Hostel.

We loved this place so much we even ended up booking an extra night, the coat hangers and somewhere to hang things in the room was handy! Our view of the brick wall was a bit annoying but we didn't spend time beyond sleeping in our rooms anyway! The staff tried hard, they were friendly and willing to help and the facilities were clean and well kept at all times. Not a bad walk to the beach, about 20 mins to the centre of patong but far enough away the noise didn't affect you!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience during staying at Dfeel Hostel. We will do our best to keep the hostel clean everyday and luckily we always have the nice guests helping us to keep clean as well.

Facilities were clean and modern with hot water. The hostel decor was stylish and contemporary. The staff was very helpful. Beds were nice. Overall it was a great hostel and I would stay again.

Thank you so much for your kind review. It is our pleasure that you were satisfied in our cleanliness the same as another guests do. We will keep the hostel clean as much as possible. Cheers!

30 min walk from Patong center, 10 min to beach, but thats the only issue (you can walk along the beach). 1 Year old, everything new, clean, nice staff, cheap good in the next street

Thank you very much for recent stay and sharing your experience during staying at Dfeel Hostel. Have a great day!

Very nice rooms and facilities, lovely retro-style decoration, otherwise modern - wifi was very good compared to other hostels. Only drawback: hidden (eventhe minibus driver did not know where it was), and you have to walk 10 minutes to the beach, 20 to Bangla Road.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are also delighted that you love our decoration. Hope to meet and serve you again at Dfeel Hostel.

View all Phuket Patong Beach Hostels