Dfeel Hostel Reviews

140/27 Phrabarami Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

The best hostel i been in so far on my travels through Asia!

when checking out the lady at the front noticed how insanely sunburnt I was and walked around the corner and brought back a big piece of aloe Vera to give to me! Very nice of her :) overall good stay and close to patong beach

Amazingly friendly staff

The best stay I've had so far! The beds are so comfortable and the whole room is clean. The staff are really friendly and so helpful. It's a little walk from the beach but that wasn't a problem at all. They have a movie room which people rarely used too for when you want to just chill out with air con and so many movies which was great. I've already recommended this place many times!

• 5th Feb 2015

Really nice hostel..clean,safe with nice staff which plays amazing music.would reccomend it.

A great hostel. We had a private room with ensuite that was spacious and very clean. A bit odd that we had a room without an outside window. Very quiet and had great nights sleep. A bit of a walk down to Patong Beach but lots to see along the way and being out of the main area meant it was a bit cheaper. Overall a great stay.

Thank you very much for your kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We wish you have a pleasant stay at everywhere you visit. Cheers!

Very helpful staff, clean hostel, comfy bed, hot water, lockers for your valuables, would stay again.

Great stay, comfy clean beds, quiet at night, powerful shower and great staff willing to help... Even if she did say I looked 35 (28)!! Good location to get to the beach and town easily sober or drunk. Highly recommend

Thank you so much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We will keep doing our best to make all guests as pleasant as possible during stay at Dfeel Hostel. We wish you enjoy traveling to everywhere you visit. Cheers!

Well equipped hostel with clean, adequate facilities. Great value for money. However, atmosphere is non-existent and staff are politely rude.

Thank you very much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. Your feedback is very important to us for an improvement of service quality. I hope to see you again to get more info on the staff issue so that we can improve it. Have a great day!

not a bad little hostel just on the edge of Patong. Clean, quiet and safe.

• 6th Jan 2015

Staff was super friendly!! Only stayed there for a night. We had a pleasant stay.

Easily the best hostel on our entire trip. The staff were extremely helpful and the rooms were very spacious. Only qualm is its distance from all of Patong. However, the food nearby did make up for a lot of that. Would definitely recommend for any trip to Patong!

Contrary to the other reviews, the hostel is only 8mins walk down the road to the North end of Patong beach. Surely that's close! The main drag is maybe 20mins walk away though. Staff were fun and helpful. Air conditioned rooms, bed comes with a locker in the room that easily fits all your gear. Ensuite room (ours was leaking) plus two more showers and toilets on the top floor. You're in a quiet street just off a very busy main road where cheap Thai street food is sold right where you walk out.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We will keep this standard service quality to make all guests happy during staying at Dfeel Hostel. Have a great day!

Great stay away from Bangla Rd, and the noisy bar area. chilled out atmosphere, good beds and heaps clean.

Thank you so much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We are delighted to know that you have a pleasant stay during staying at Dfeel Hostel. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you here again.

I absolutely loved staying at Dfeel and it felt like home! I truly did not want to leave after being there for five days. The staff at Dfeel are also fantastic and full of energy. I appreciate that they also took the time to get to know us personally! During my stay I met a lot of other travelers and it was a phenomenal experience. There is about a 10-15 minute walk to the beach, but it's worth it! Thanks to O and the staff at Dfeel for a great time :)

Thank you very much for your kind review. We,all were very happy to meet you here. Wishing you have a great day and Hope to see you again!

The owner was an excellent host, always providing helpful suggestions on where to go, and what activities are available. Unfortunately, the other staff members, working at the reception were anything but friendly, or helpful. Aside, from the service, the hotel was clean, and a good value for the money.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Greece

Thank you very much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We wish you have a great day!

The downsides are is that it is far away from Patong and there aren't great places to eat nearby. However, the private room that I took was clean, the people around with postiive energy and overall I liked it and would go back again!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • India

Thank you so much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We will do the best effort to keep this standard service quality and make all guests as pleasant as possible. Cheers!

Awesome hostel. very new. however one of the staff found my moped key and charged me for it. the moped didn't belong to the hostel!! very unhelpful and annoying as I had just extended my stay there and gave them a lot of custom.

View all Phuket Patong Beach Hostels