Dfeel Hostel Reviews

140/27 Phrabarami Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

It is a nice, neat, clean and cosy hostel. Honestly the facilities were more like a hotel . They would clean your room everyday, provide comfortable clean linen and fluffy quilts to sleep. However, unlike other backpacking hostels I have stayed, it did not include an internet café or breakfast. I also did not meet many travelers ( but it was low season ). The location was a little off the main beach area, but they hired me a motorbike and I was able to go to the main markets in 5 minutes.

Perfect stay at Dfeel, felt like home away from home, staff are very accommodating and genuine, will help you with transport and where ever you decide to go, very clean dorms and amazing showers, def recommend!

I loved this place. I had a fantastic stay. So close to the train line and in the middle of everything. Great food nearby. The privacy curtains in the rooms were a great touch.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I stayed for 5 nights and I thought the hostel itself was really good. Nice atmosphere, good vibe, good place to meet other travellers. The rooms were average, good value for money. The only down side was they were always sandy (the bed sheets) and I got severely bitten by Mosquitos or some kind of bug. The reception guy is adorable. He was my favourite. He was so cute. I'd recomend this hostel to friends but I won't visit patong again personally.

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Dfeel Hostel. Your comments will be forwarded to a concern section for the improvement. We hope you will enjoy traveling at everywhere you are visiting. Cheers! :)

Our stay at this hostel was great; there were 6 of us so we were able to get a 6-person dorm with 3 bunks, which worked out really well. The beds were a little squeaky but the room had good AC. Shower worked fine and there were extras upstairs which was nice. We also booked two tours through the hostel for around $40 each for full day trips to Phi Phi Islands and James Bond Island--the James Bond one was by far better and an amazing experience. We really enjoyed how friendly the staff were.

• 26th Jun 2015

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our facilities during staying at Dfeel Hostel. We will surely maintain this quality for all customers. Have a great day!

Great place. Super clean and wifi is very fast. Only issue is that it's a little walk away from the beach but there are plenty of tuk-tuks around to solve that problem.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are also happy to know that you like our cleanness and WiFi speed. Hopefully, we will have a chance to welcome you at Dfeel Hostel again.

The hostel quality was better than a number of hotels I have stayed at. The room was large, clean and had a good AC unit. Couldn't have asked for a better stay or more pleasant staff. Really glad we choose to stay here. The one drawback is the walk to the beach/bars. However, this was exactly as described in the description of the hostel which was nice to see.

Thank you very much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We are also glad to know that you had a pleasant stay here. The cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. We are wishing you have a great day!

The staf is only really interested in helping you when you are willing to book one of the VERRY MUCH overpriced excursions from the hostel. I practically had to beg the staff just to get a clean towel! Cleaninglady doesn't do much of a job, best case scenario, she just empties out the trashcan in the bathroom. I was there for 6 nights, not once did I saw her cleaning... Facilities are okay, but overall attitude of the hostelstaff really ruins it! Location isn't that great either ...

Thank you very much for your kind comments. It is very important to us for our improvement. We can assure that the cleanliness is our first priority which is made everyday and not only empty the trashcan. We are very sorry that we could not refund the money to you for the last night stay due to late cancelation which is non-refundable according to the hostel's policy. We fully understand that it might make you feel upset and destroy your feeling. We hope to meet you again to recover your feeling

awesome hostel ever i've had before with cool and classic interior and more relaxing.very friendly staff and comfortable.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you so much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We are also delighted to know that you love our interior. Hope to have a chance serving you again at Dfeel Hostel.

We loved this place so much we even ended up booking an extra night, the coat hangers and somewhere to hang things in the room was handy! Our view of the brick wall was a bit annoying but we didn't spend time beyond sleeping in our rooms anyway! The staff tried hard, they were friendly and willing to help and the facilities were clean and well kept at all times. Not a bad walk to the beach, about 20 mins to the centre of patong but far enough away the noise didn't affect you!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience during staying at Dfeel Hostel. We will do our best to keep the hostel clean everyday and luckily we always have the nice guests helping us to keep clean as well.

Facilities were clean and modern with hot water. The hostel decor was stylish and contemporary. The staff was very helpful. Beds were nice. Overall it was a great hostel and I would stay again.

Thank you so much for your kind review. It is our pleasure that you were satisfied in our cleanliness the same as another guests do. We will keep the hostel clean as much as possible. Cheers!

30 min walk from Patong center, 10 min to beach, but thats the only issue (you can walk along the beach). 1 Year old, everything new, clean, nice staff, cheap good in the next street

Thank you very much for recent stay and sharing your experience during staying at Dfeel Hostel. Have a great day!

Very nice rooms and facilities, lovely retro-style decoration, otherwise modern - wifi was very good compared to other hostels. Only drawback: hidden (eventhe minibus driver did not know where it was), and you have to walk 10 minutes to the beach, 20 to Bangla Road.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are also delighted that you love our decoration. Hope to meet and serve you again at Dfeel Hostel.

Very clean and convenient. Highly recommended! So comfortable and beyond our expectation especially their retro interior. good job Dfeel!

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommeded to another travellers. We will keep this standard service quality and facility as much as possible. Cheers!

Great rooms and cleanliness. Movie room was great. Very clean and calm. More toilet paper needed.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience during staying at Dfeel Hostel. Your comments are very important to us for our improvement. We are very sorry that probably it run out of toilet paper fastly when the room is fully occupied especially dorm rooms, however the guests are welcome to ask more whenever it is needed. Cheers! :)

I'd recommend this hostel when you visit Phuket. The room is very clean and the staffs are friendly. Alway willing to help whenever they can and they even helped us with the arrangements for our tour even though we booked them the night before at the very last minute.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Singapore

Thank you very much for your kind recommendation to another travellers. We will do the best to keep our standard service quality and facility. Cheers!

Lovely and clean hostel. There is also a good and cheap restaurant close to it. The only problem is the noise that is possible to hear when someone is on the aisle (steps and people speaking), but nothing that will ruin your time there.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience during staying at Dfeel Hostel. We are wishing you have a great day!

The best hostel i been in so far on my travels through Asia!

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We wish you enjoy traveling at everywhere you are visiting. Cheers!

when checking out the lady at the front noticed how insanely sunburnt I was and walked around the corner and brought back a big piece of aloe Vera to give to me! Very nice of her :) overall good stay and close to patong beach

Thank you so much for sharing your experience during staying at Dfeel Hostel. It was our pleasure to help all guests whenever they need. Looking forward to serving you again. Cheers!

Amazingly friendly staff

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are very happy and willing to help all guests as much as possible.

View all Phuket Patong Beach Hostels