Dfeel Hostel Reviews

140/27 Phrabarami Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Great stay, comfy clean beds, quiet at night, powerful shower and great staff willing to help... Even if she did say I looked 35 (28)!! Good location to get to the beach and town easily sober or drunk. Highly recommend

• 24th Jan 2015

not a bad little hostel just on the edge of Patong. Clean, quiet and safe.

• 6th Jan 2015

Staff was super friendly!! Only stayed there for a night. We had a pleasant stay.

Easily the best hostel on our entire trip. The staff were extremely helpful and the rooms were very spacious. Only qualm is its distance from all of Patong. However, the food nearby did make up for a lot of that. Would definitely recommend for any trip to Patong!

Contrary to the other reviews, the hostel is only 8mins walk down the road to the North end of Patong beach. Surely that's close! The main drag is maybe 20mins walk away though. Staff were fun and helpful. Air conditioned rooms, bed comes with a locker in the room that easily fits all your gear. Ensuite room (ours was leaking) plus two more showers and toilets on the top floor. You're in a quiet street just off a very busy main road where cheap Thai street food is sold right where you walk out.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We will keep this standard service quality to make all guests happy during staying at Dfeel Hostel. Have a great day!

Great stay away from Bangla Rd, and the noisy bar area. chilled out atmosphere, good beds and heaps clean.

Thank you so much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We are delighted to know that you have a pleasant stay during staying at Dfeel Hostel. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you here again.

I absolutely loved staying at Dfeel and it felt like home! I truly did not want to leave after being there for five days. The staff at Dfeel are also fantastic and full of energy. I appreciate that they also took the time to get to know us personally! During my stay I met a lot of other travelers and it was a phenomenal experience. There is about a 10-15 minute walk to the beach, but it's worth it! Thanks to O and the staff at Dfeel for a great time :)

Thank you very much for your kind review. We,all were very happy to meet you here. Wishing you have a great day and Hope to see you again!

The owner was an excellent host, always providing helpful suggestions on where to go, and what activities are available. Unfortunately, the other staff members, working at the reception were anything but friendly, or helpful. Aside, from the service, the hotel was clean, and a good value for the money.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Greece

Thank you very much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We wish you have a great day!

The downsides are is that it is far away from Patong and there aren't great places to eat nearby. However, the private room that I took was clean, the people around with postiive energy and overall I liked it and would go back again!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • India

Thank you so much for your recent stay and kind review at Dfeel Hostel. We will do the best effort to keep this standard service quality and make all guests as pleasant as possible. Cheers!

Awesome hostel. very new. however one of the staff found my moped key and charged me for it. the moped didn't belong to the hostel!! very unhelpful and annoying as I had just extended my stay there and gave them a lot of custom.

Great decor and good facilities. Not so social but excellent for what we were after, which was a quiet night in good beds in between cities.

View all Phuket Patong Beach Hostels