Di Angolo Hostel Reviews

Petar Caule str. No 31, Ohrid, Macedonia

Good people, good restaurant, a a great location, the owner really went above and beyond to try and accommodate me.

I asked for some shampoo, at first they said they didn't have any and later they would bring some. At the end they didn't bring and I had to buy from the supermarket. Also the guy who stayed in the same room with me was snoring like he hadn't slept for a while. Apart from these, it was nice especially the pizza that I ate in the restaurant.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

This hostel was very nice. The room was clean and there was a great common space. The problem was with the management. He allowed people to smoke on the balcony of the room so the entire room smelled like cigarette smoke. We asked to be moved to another room, but he wouldn't move us and told us it wasn't his problem. His attitude was extremely cavalier, insensitive, and apathetic. He was smug. He did refund us our money for the second night so we found somewhere else to stay. Disappointing.

Was a cool little spot to stay. Staff working in the pizza restaurant as part of the hostel were awesome! Easy enough to find with the directions on the city sqare in the old town close by the lake. There was side lake view from our room. Rooms are big and beds comfortable with big lockers. Showers were good. Easy enough to walk to places arround. Reception is in the pizzeria,same staff will check you in. It was quiet place(no parties) with not many travellers that i liked.

Everything is amazing; no other way to put it. The best location possible, cleanest, nicest and best fitted hostel I've seen in months. The rooms used to be separate apartments so they are quite new and clean. Free lockers. Aircon in our room, so would be good in summer. Good wireless. Cheap pizza and pasta downstairs at the cafe of the same name. Nice common room . A must experience hostel!

Enjoyed stay some confusion over reservation. There booking system was not clear.