Di Ann Hotel

Good 28 Total Reviews

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017
4.3

The rooms are way to small, I was charge extra when I arrived, because apparently I made a mistake, I would have rather stay and pay for something better with the price I paid

• USA, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2017
6.6

The only good thing about the stay was the location, right near city center. However, I would recommend not staying here. The room itself had a strange smell, the bathroom was pretty gross, and there was no safe deposit box in the room as mentioned here. The entire bathroom floor /was/ the shower, with a makeshift shower curtain running through the middle.