Di Ann Hotel Reviews

Raadhuisstraat 27, Amsterdam, Netherlands

We really enjoyed our stay here. Very convenient location walking distance to everywhere central. The rooms are a little old but they are in great condition, very clean. Would definitely stay here again. Didn't love the super steep steps coming into the hotel tho, difficult to enter with a lot of luggage I imagine.

We arrived and we're greeted by big set of steep stairs, I booked through Hostel world for me and my partner which was great but! When I arrived they tried to tell me it was just for me! Thankfully the loverly lady I spoke to diddnt seem to mind and it turns out a single en-suite it a double bed anyway so space was not an issue but the stairs were 4 flights of steep stairs. hotel pretty clean. Decor needs a modern touch but location is fantastic. And it is just behind dam square.